[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465659202901.png (31 KB, 256x229) Image search: [Google]
1465659202901.png
31 KB, 256x229
I am very scared about the rising generation of faggots in this country.

two thirds will be huge SJW retards. They live their whole life thinking they are special snowflakes and oppressed for their sexuality despite never experiencing anything remotely close to bullying or discrimination. They will be huge cunts and flat out rude. But so fierce!

The remaining third will find retards like Milo Yiannopolous to be their role models, and they will be generic store-brand assholes. Still annoying, but probably less than group one.

Is there any hope?
>>
>"Wahh!"

Okay. Thanks for your contribution.
>>
>>6560905
Most fags aren't sjws or milo, they're just fags. Stop basing your ideas off of the internet and go meet some actual people.
Also
>complaining about fags
>posts picture of a mtf character
>>
>>6560905
Liam is a MtF, not a gay.
>>
It's better than a whole generation of closeted Republicans who hate themselves
>>
>>6560975
>>6560981
>Liam
>MtF
Fuck off.
>>
>>6560905
I agree. Our country is fucked.
>>
Men are oppressed
>>
File: Leonora.jpg (173 KB, 449x498) Image search: [Google]
Leonora.jpg
173 KB, 449x498
>>6567480
Clearly you've not been reading the planned story arcs. Liam's going to come out in the next couple of chapters, even if you were only reading the comic you should surely be able to see they've been teasing it for ages
>>
>>6567664
Planned story arcs like what? Teasing like what? Explain or you're talking shit.
>>
SJW's are only really prominent on the internet. I very rarely see them outside, but I am British and am unsure about what the situation is like in America.
>>
>>6560905
RIP in peaces U S OF A

pls no cancer takeover rip rip
>>
>>6571123
Noooope.
I live in Sweden, and it's bad enough that the LARPs have 'please select your preferred pronoun' also people at cons regularly go 'So what pronoun are you'

...Bitch, I don't know. That's up to you.
>>
>>6575745
I think he meant amongst normies. Obviously you're going to get this shit and cons and LARPing, because it attracts the awkward weirdos who probably are heavily involved in social justice (notice how like 90% of internet feminists seem to be nerds?) and the geeks who do these things don't have the balls to stand up to their ministrations.
If you go clubbing or play sport you're not going to have people asking your pronouns.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.