[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix, brojob n chill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: BZVc0PjCcAE8iPj.png (570 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
BZVc0PjCcAE8iPj.png
570 KB, 550x550
Gays, would you succ off your attractive straight friend, aka what do you think of brojobs? I'm a deviant straight-slightly-bi guy (traps mostly) and the thought of "straight chasers" is more than mildly interesting
>>
Only if they suck me off to. But then they're not really straight...
>>
>>6550414
I'm so lonely I'd pretty much give anybody the s u c c
>>
>>6550414
>meme
>>
>>6550414
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Bump
What if he demands to use a condom?
>>
>>6550414
What do I gain out of it? I'm not a female, I'm not interested in your social status or money? I mean the dopamine rush from an orgasm is great but it get's pretty boring after a while.

I can never understand people whose focus or relationship's focus is sex.
>>
>>6552087
you must constantly be disappointed in your gay dating prospects then.
>>
>>6552087
If you feel like you don't get anything out of getting to succ a straight guy, why bother replying to my thread?
>>
>>6552131
That's because alot of gay men are just straight men taking their fetish way too far, gay men would have romantic feelings towards other males
>>
>>6550414
This is literally my #1 fetish.

Where do you live, OP?
>>
>>6552131
You are right I am disappointed at the gay male dating pool.
>>6552234
It's not like I wouldn't get anything, but any dopamine rush gets boring fast.
>straight
Yeah no straight men would be able to keep a boner while another man blows him.
>>
Nah, I prefer 'Kodi and blow me'.
>>
>>6553633
Norway, sorry breh
Not single either
>>
>>6553633
Do gay people actually want to just blow straight guys
>>
Lmao forget jacking off, just use your best bros mouth instead
>>
>>6554480

most straight men would eat a good pussy in a heartbeat if given the chance

straight men are men
gay men are men
men are horny bastards
>>
>>6554480
yes 2bh
>>
>>6554520
>>6554533
thats kind of hot
no homo though
>>
>>6554539
i know right
no elmo
>>
Straight guy here, I find the thought of getting a blowjob from a man utterly repulsive, but I'd kind of like to give one... Ideally being forced or coerced.
>>
>>6554622
You're not any straighter than the rest of this thread famalam, giving is arguably less gay than taking
>>
>>6552241
Kek... I exclusively fuck men and a lot of others do too very rarely with romantic feeling. I have sex a lot... Although i do crave often crave a romantic relationship. Im pretty sure you're talking about me and people like me. Am i "straight"?
>>
>>6550414
>>6553633

Lots of gay guys have a fetish for this. Like so many. Go on grindr with "need a blowjob" as your header and "straight" in your profile and you'll be getting sucked off in no time lmao. I on the other hand will give a blowjob to a gay guy or a "straight" guy ;). To have a fwb to do this with who has a nice cock and cool personality would be pretty hot for me. Especially if he wants to netflix or play vidya gamu after or before.
>>
>>6554689
how is sucking a dick less gay then receiving a blow job?
>>
>>6554788
Idk. Only thing i can think of is that you have to stay hard and maybe orgasm? Maybe the act itself is harder for a straight man to physically do. Like a straight dude could suck a dick for money or a promotion or something, stay soft, but getting blown wont work cause he also stays soft during that?

Seems farfetch'd to me, because i think the only time this applies is when there is an incentive other than "wow i get to have sex!"
>>
>>6554788
>>6554826
And if the guy's kinsey scale is absolute zero and won't get stimulated enough from a man's mouth.

I consider myself 100% gay, but ive gotten blown by girls and liked it. Why can't a straight dude do the same?
>>
recently fooled around with my 'straight' roommate.
>>
>>6550414
>would you succ off your attractive straight friend
Give me a group of hot straight friends and I'd suck them all off.
Even if they have girlfriends.
>>
>>6554469
>Not single either

She not satisfying your needs, man?

Sounds like you need to find a true bro who'll take care of you.
>>
>>6554906
Kek. But also tru.

Just give a bro some love OP. and by love i mean cum in his mouth.
>>
>>6554841

Stubble scratching their balls
>>
>>6554945
Too soft of lips on my cock, feminine face, makeup, knowing it's a girl. What's your point? Definitely agree with dudes who say "a hole is a hole" but I get off way better and harder with dudes.
>>
>>6554751
You are obviously capable of having romantic feelings for men
Thus you've got the gay
>>6554779
Noice, just noticed ads like these
>>6554906
She doesn't, but not because she's a woman. Can't feel romantic about dudes either, nor sexual towards men in any other situation than the one described ITT. Wish I was gay desu, men understand men a whole lot better. But alas.
>>6554945
>stubble scratching your balls is a bigger issue as a straight guy than cock in your mouth
>>
>>6554965

Point was why it's harder for straight men to rationalize same sex head then gay getting hetero head. You can close your eyes and ignore makeup and feminine features (lips too soft lol) you can't ignore sand paper grazing your sensitive sack
>>
>>6554988
You can't ignore a salty pre-cum dripping cock in your mouth either
Stop trying to rationalize your desires and you'll be a much happier man
>>
>>6555001

I wasn't the anon talking about sucking cock. Stop getting mad that straights will reject your mouth and you'll be on your own way <3
>>
>>6554968
Who said anything about romance, dude? I'm talking about you getting the head you need and deserve. Why bring feelings and attraction into that?
>>
>>6554988
I got head once from an FtM (wasn't aware of this at the time) and it was the clumsiest, toothiest misfortune my cock ever encountered.

In my experience, women don't know how to give head.
>>
>>6555024
Sounds good to me
>>6555055
Got blown by a MtF, it was like fucking grandma's dentures
>>
If they were sissy i would totally be down for it. But then again they would have to be really femenine for me to get into it.
>>
>>6555055

in my experience
women's mouths are smaller.
and they don't know how to give head.

gay men love to suck cock and they have a lot of practice.
>>
>>6555108
I'm kind of worried about having obliterated my gag reflex tbph. How easy is it to choke and die now?
>>
>>6555143
Same. Is there any research on this? Never thought about it before, but actually kinda makes sense that getting rid of the gag reflex might not be a good thing in terms of safety
>>
>>6555461
I mean my gag reflex ain't comin' back. Been skullfucked a few too many times for that to happen, but still curious about the danger of it.
>>
>be straight
>read this thread
>whyboner.jpg
S-should I try getting blown by a man? How do you go about it
>>
>>6555564
Why not?
Steps
1. Get grindr on phone.
2. Bj incoming
>>
>>6555581
Is it really that easy?
>>
>>6555645
Mmm i mean it's probably not quite that easy, but I'd say it's pretty fucking easy. Depends how attractive you are and what your standards are. I always have a face pic up and i get propositions for bj's pretty often. Although not always from the men i want them from. If you have no standards it literally is that easy though. Can find an ugly, fat, 40 yr old to blow you in 30 seconds. But i do find attractive guys who want to do it for me pretty often.
>>
>>6555645
No. There's a lot of flakes, and gay men are way more superficial than girls. Just like straight men don't give a shit how smart or funny a girl is, you better be at least as attractive as the other guy. For me, saying you're straight would be a put off, because it comes off as confused or retarded. I'd imagine the sex would be you waiting for it to be over. There would be zero passion. I think it interests more guys that are lonely, inexperienced, or ignored by other gay guys.
>>
>>6555698
He's looking for dudes who will get on thier knees and blow him... Usually that type is into straight guys and emotionally detached sex. Not guys who are looking for passionate sex. But i guess i dont really know because im not a guy who loves to give bjs to randos. But they are out there and there are hot ones. But i am also vgl so it's hard for me to say whether they would do it for most other guys if they were less attractive.
>>
>>6555730
Guys who love giving bjs without ANY reciprocation are old or ugly. It's the last and saddest attempt at being in some way intimate with another person. They know they are too disgusting to expect other people to please them sexually. Everyone wants passion, but not all can get it.
>>
>>6555778
False. Trust me. Speaking from experience. Plenty of younger attractive gay dudes willing to blow a dude just for kicks. It's a fetish. And it's a fetish that anyone can have. Saying young attractive men dont like to be humiliated and degraded in this way is rediculous. There are guys that have this fetish guaranteed. Just have to be hotter than this guy lol.
>>
>>6550414
id suck any dick if it was offered to me
>>
>>6555821
Why?
>>
No. My best friend is pretty hot, but I enjoy our relationship as it is. Sex would complicate it.
>>
>>6555698
>confused or retarded
why? can't you just be curious?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.