[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not transgender, but I wish that there was a button
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I'm not transgender, but I wish that there was a button that I could push to become the opposite sex if I wanted to, then turn back whenever I want. .
>>
>>6537499
I, by contrast, also would have loved such a button. Only, I quickly realized that I would rather pretend that turning back was broken and go about my life as a girl.
>>
>press button
>become girl
>find qt boy
>lure him into bed
>press button again
>HAHAHA I HAVE PENIS NOW
>rape him
You know, that'd be a great invention.
>>
>>6537499
>then turn back whenever I want
This is the proof that you are not a tranny, well done.
>>
>>6537743
I didn't need you to point that out.
>>
>>6537577

>he knows and steals the button from you before you can use it
>he rapes you and makes you take the dick as a woman
>>
>>6537499
>>6537743
I'd press the button and never turn back. But I don't want to transition ;_;
>>
>>6537855
That sounds like a hentai plot.
>>
>>6537930
I'd probably press the button to be a man at work and around family (maybe certain friends). But on my free time I'd be a girl
>>
>>6538004
This.
>>
>>6538004
I'd cut ties with anyone I didn't want to come out to.
>>
Me too, but only to have sex with straight guys
>>
>>6537951
Fugg someone get Japan on the phone, they've got some work to do. . .

Who am I kidding it probably already exists somewhere.
>>
>>6537951

But I didn't mention how you'd be so much weaker and your attempts to take back the button were useless because he could hold down your hands with one arm. Or how he would say he'll let you go after 6 months, but only if you're a good slut and how your reluctant participation slowly changes to eager, loving submission to the point you tell him you want to stay by the end.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.