[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bifags preference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: random_detail.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
random_detail.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1667
Hey bifags:

List your sex, gender and if you prefer penises or vaginas.

I'll go first:

Male, male, penises.
(I prefer women though. I never really fap to vaginas though, I can get off just looking at dicks. Vaginas feel pretty good.)
>>
>>6533427
Male, male, yes
>>
male
male
boypussy
>>
>>6533427
Female
Lesbian
Vagina.
>>
>>6533427
The fuck is the difference between sex and gender
>>
>>6533427
Cis female
Vagina. Men's wallets are pretty nice too.
>>
>>6535324
Literally nothing tbph.
>>
>>6533427
M, M, either is fine, depending on who they're attached to.
I'm much pickier with guys as far as looks go, but they're much less of a hassle than women generally, so it evens out somewhat.
>>
>>6533427
Male, male, 66-33 dicks to pussy but definitely depends on who it's on.
>>
>>6533427
Biscum males are just failures that can't properly get a girl so they settle for having sex with gay people when they just really want girls.
>>
Cis male. I fap to guys like 95% of the guys, I'm probably a repressed gay desu
>>
>>6535846
95% of the time* excuse me
>>
Male, male, vagina. I top exclusively and most of the time just want to fug my gf, but there is such a wildly different dynamic with a guy and sometimes I want that instead.
>>
>>6533427
Male, female, Penis
>>
>>6533427
Male
See: Sex
Vagoo
>>
Male, male. split (Definitely preferred vaginas for longer but now it's fairly even)

Im not really into trans overall, but I just now came to the realization that a girls face with a guys brain/body is pretty much what I want.

>>6535455
oh, basically what you said
>>
>>6533427
M, M, I prefer guys but the penis itself doesn't do much to me as opposed to a sweet looking pussy, begging to be fucked.
>>
>>6535455
same on all accounts. wtf is up with woman? You try to present everything openly and straightforward (this is me, I like to dress like this, I am a big can of controversial x) and all they want is lies and games.
>>
>>6535702
Biscum here, I like cock and since I have never gotten a girl pussy is starting to look freaky.
>>
>>6541322
freaky in a good way?

Cause I have noticed recently that vaginas look weird and like an "open wound." weird...Been with one guy and no girls
>>
>>6541331
>>6541322
I mean human bodies are pretty weird in general if you think about it

I mean our mouths are basically the entrance to a tunnel going all the way through our bodies, with bones sticking out of it (teeth) and a weird muscle that moves around freely inside of it (tongue).

Balls are basically internal organs that are hanging out of your body by cords into a little muscle pouch.

A penis is like a giant blood balloon that your body inflates when you get turned on

Eyes are giant jelly balls that rotate around and have a cord that connects them directly to your brain.

Your spine is like your brain's tail that goes down your back except it's covered in flexible spikey bones. Its literally a part of your brain that bends when you bend your back.
>>
Female, female, women with dicks
>>
Cis girl, genitals don't mean much to me. Don't have any experience though
>>
>>6533427
Transgirl, I prefer women but don't have preference for genitals
>>
File: 1468208148832.jpg (57 KB, 890x560) Image search: [Google]
1468208148832.jpg
57 KB, 890x560
>>6533427
Female
Male
Vaginas.
I like chicks with dicks a lot though
>>
>>6533427 (OP)
Male
Male
Ass

A piece of me feels no longer attracted to men and if I am it's usually 1 within 100 from age 18-22. Then at the same time, I think I'm afraid or not interested in approaching cis women, but I think the largest fear would be investment in one and then in the back of their mind I'm gay.
>>
>sex
female
>gender
female
>preference
dicks

I'd fuck a qt girl, but probably not date one because most girls have toxic personalities.
>>
Male
Male
Feminine bodies
>>
>>6533427
>sex
female
>gender
female
>preference
dicks

I love having sex with guys but I also love having good time with girls. I fantasize on traps.
>>
>>6533427
Male, male, women or femenine men i can treat like women.
>>
>Female
>??? (Questioning)
>Men sexually, but women romantically
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.