[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l-listen up you fags, I need your help! it's kind of a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
l-listen up you fags, I need your help! it's kind of a long story.

So I'm a socially awkward autist who's never been in a relationship of any kind before. I'm attracted to people of both genders but I'm not really interested in any sex apart from oral or masturbation. I think someone might be trying to communicate that they're into me, but being a sperglord I can't be sure.

Two years ago I was at a party at a friends house. Nothing unusual happened that night and we all had a good time. At the end of the night we all fell asleep in the living room, and three of us lads were on the couch. I woke up before everyone else, and was surprised to fin that a cute boy (who was a mutual friend) had his arm around my waist, and was resting his head on my shoulder. I just put it down to him being drunk, and went home without waking anyone up as I lived nearby.

Fastfoward to last night: I bumped into my friends in their car in a parking lot, and this guy was driving. I chatted for a while, and they invited me to smoke weed with them later on. I agreed, and as I was leaving, this guy shouted out the window telling me to make sure to come in an insistive voice, though I don't know him very well at all. I met them and we went smoking at a nearby woods, sitting on a picnic table. He sat opposite me, but after a while he came over and sat beside me. He sat unusually close with his leg against mine, and at one stage he put his hand over mine and stroked it. I smiled back and just went with the flow, but thats all that happened last night.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to communicate that he's interested me. I like him as a person, so I just wondered if you guys could give me a few tips that could help me to respond appropriately without mistakenly hurting or offending him somehow. He also has a gf, and I'm conflicted about causing any harm to their relationship.
>>
Can anyone help?

p-please?
>>
>>6518392
He is, call him and ask him if he wants to hang out or something.
You got yourself a bf
>>
File: 1451277502303.gif (1 MB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
1451277502303.gif
1 MB, 800x518
>>6518473

That's it? Just invite him to hang out and see how it goes?
>>
>>6518551
Exactly wait until its late, play some vidya or something then start rubbing his leg and see how he reacts. At worst hell be like, "nah dude I'm not interested" and at best you'll get some fug
>>
>>6518392
Yeah it's as easy as asking to hangout, getting to know them, then more hanging out. You either get a bf or a new friend. It's a win/win senpai.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.