[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice, please. I'm pretty confused if I should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: gender.jpg (47 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
gender.jpg
47 KB, 700x394
I need advice, please. I'm pretty confused if I should be straight,bisexual,gay [submissive],gay [dominant],transexual [straight] or transexual [lesbian].I fear that if I don't make a choice it will seriously affect my future.
>>
>>6512461
why do u feel that pressure
>why not just go with the flow and find out what you like by experimenting just like everyone else
>>
>>6512466
I'll be in college soon and the less young I become the less time I have to choose.There are two people that really like me a guy and a girl. But I would also like to experiment being trans but if I do theres no turning back...
>>
>>6512461
How on earth did you reach a point where you felt compelled to choose between ALL of those "options"?

I'd love to hear the story.
>>
>>6512495
the story is they're trolling
>>
>>6512495
Well, I'm a generally submissive person I guess I've always had an interest in girls and guys but I'm not sure which I like best. I also got the Idea of being a girl when my aunt who is only 2 years older than me let me try her clothes on when I was 6.
>>
>>6512507
Elaborate, please!

>>6512504
Stfu, we may soon be witness to a truly awe-inspiring string of posts.
>>
>>6512513
What should I elaborate on? I really need an answer, please. I don't usually go on 4chan for this type of stuff but I have no one to ask or turn to.
>>
>>6512461
You left out the only right option, bisexual tranny who doesn't disclose their sexuality/trans status unnecessarily. Best and only option desu
>>
>>6512507
What does submissive mean to you?
>>
>>6512566
If I become a transsexual can I transition back to a male? What if the girl and guy who like me decide that they don't like me as transsexual?
>>
>>6512577
to give in? to comfort to relate?
>>
>>6512595
You can detransition if you want. From what I've seen though it's exceedingly unlikely that you will stop if you do make an attempt however.

There are irreversible aspects of HRT though, namely breast growth and possible infertility.

It's a very simple matter to hide any breast growth however with a sports/compression bra or if you have an unsual amount of growth, a binder.
>>
>>6512636
How much estrogen would make me infertile? Also, how much hrt a month would feminize my face and smell but not make me infertile or have breast growth?

It's not that I don't want breasts but people don't take kindly to transsexuals in my country so I don't want it to be noticeable.
>>
>>6512654
It doesn't work that way. You get the whole package simultaneously.
>>
>>6512654
If you're truly considering transitioning, you need to read all of the info in the links list of the OP's post in this thread >>6496384
Ask all of your questions there.

Make sure to read the pastebins and the information in THEIR links as well. If you wish to go through with this you need to be completely informed.

For reference, this is the timescale for hormonal changes:
http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
>>
>>6512749
ok thanks
>>
>>6512461
You are probably bisexual and non-binary. I could just advise you to take reduced hrt to make you androgynous or no hrt at all instead of full transition. The fact you wana try but want to be sure to have the posibility to transition back seams to say that you are not clearly identifying yourself as boy or girl.
Hrt is medicine and it's not something fun. Be sure to do what you really want.
>>
are you a normal human being

if so straight

if you're a borderline freak with maybe a broken household go gay

if you're like a turbo autistic retard with a dead parent and was abused since birth become trans
>>
>>6514474
And if you are the most degenerate mentally handicapped nigger shitbag on Earth become this anon
>>
>>6512461
Do you feel dysphoria, you don't like your assigned gender ? go trans.
You don't ? Don't
Simple as that.
>>
>>6512595
>"What if the girl and guy who like me decide that they don't like me as a transsexual ?"
Then they're not worthy of yourself.
>>
>>6514509
I'm not an otherkin!
>>
>>6514974
what about family then? The biggest thing stopping me from making my decision if I wanna be trans is my family.

How would they react or how would I deal with them? I come from a Christian family with proud honorable men it would break their hearts. How do I make them understand? What if they hate me?
>>
You are, or you are not. it is NOT a "decision
" to make. If you think its a decision, dont do anything, you will figure it out in time.
>>
>>6515252
>Christian
you'll be fine if they're true christians and not protestant sons of bitches
>>
>>6515866
Wait what's the difference with protestants?
>>
>>6515866
On the east and west coasts, Catholics are the more liberal option, and Protestants the more conservative. Neither are really liberal, but you have to grade on a curve.
>>
File: left or right.jpg (105 KB, 753x500) Image search: [Google]
left or right.jpg
105 KB, 753x500
I'm giving this advice assuming you're over 18 and male.

>>6515252
>If I wanna be trans
You can't "want" to be trans. Sounds like you're just not comfortable with your body yet, which is something all teens have to go through. Give it time and learn how to fake being confidant in yourself. By your mid-20s you'll be fine.

If dressing up like a woman makes you hard then you probably have a cross-dressing fetish.

If the idea of being treated like a girl makes you hard then you probably have a feminization fetish.

It doesn't mean you're trans.

>>6515252
If you're worried about how your family will react, then don't come out to them. At least, not until you've moved out and are financially independent of them. Coming out isn't a band-aid you have to rip off yet. They don't have to know every person you're involved with.

>>6512615
That's not exactly what being submissive is. Have you had sex with another person yet?

>>6512461
You should be yourself. Plenty of straight guys are submissive in bed, plenty of gay men switch roles, and you wanting to be a transbien tells me that you prefer women over men.

So, who do you like more? The girl or the guy that are into you?
>>
>>6516950
Actually, I'm not sure if I like the girl or guy more but I also have another friend which I'm not sure if he's gay or not since he has a gf. He always gropes my butt or touches my thighs but I think it's just playful fun.

Idk the idea of having a cross-dressing or feminization fetish is just kinda gross to me.

Transbien & gay are just what- if's cos I'm not sure about my sexuality.I have never had sex with another person yet I just turned 18 last month.
>>
Are you serious? I thought it wasn't choice, I just threw up in my mouth.
>>
>>6512461
Stop playing Bioware games.
>>
>>6517548
I don't think it there is a choice you're born with the sexuality you have. I'm just really confused.

I either make the wrong decision and stick with it for the rest of my life,make the wrong decision that I'm sort of ok or find out and make the right decision.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.