[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
non-binary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: Nbflag8.png (2 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
Nbflag8.png
2 KB, 600x401
hi
im looking for the non-binary/androgynous/special snowflake people

we dont have much representation here, and i dont think theres enough of us to keep a general going, so i started a skype group for us

https://join.skype.com/RiJFFbj3szxT

please join
>>
>>6505744
Out of curiosity, how would you describe how you are non-binary?
Do you have any dysphoria? Social, gender or sex-related? If so, how does it manifest?
How do you view yourself in the context of gender?
>>
>>6505788
i dont feel comfortable identifying as either gender
i do experience dysphoria, i dislike my male characteristics and how testosterone affects my brain and body, and i want to appear more androgynous
i dislike when people go out of their way to put me in a masculine role
>>
It's because it's shit and unneeded
>>
>>6505920
theres no need to be unnecessarily hateful
>>
>>6505935
Listen, /lgbt/ is still 4chan, we're all fueled by hate here.
>>
>>6505949
I'm fueled by noodles, and love, and majestic alpaca photos, which I look at every morning as I chant positive affirmations.
>>
>>6505744
I've been out as non-binary 10 years at 13

First came out as trans, then genderqueer (but like then I met them irl and they were all White, Middle class and college queer theory afabs with weird colored hair: I call them manic panics) then nb and trans.

I do a lot of work with the community, I live in a trans house, most of my close friends are transsexual women and cis women. Idk pretty trans to me.
>>
>>6505974
your mom should have aborted you
>>
>>6505744
Fuck off, you're confusing gender identity with fashion

If you're triggered by my hate speech you should go on tumblr, they love hugboxing there
>>
>>6506029
Nah, my family always supported me. I'm pretty lucky in that regard.
>>
>>6506038
what is a "trans house"? and fuck off retard
>>
>>6506045
I live in a collective house with 6 other trans people, specifically for trans people.

Also it's not retarded to support and be with your community.
>>
>>6506034
see here >>6505806
>>
>>6506061
>other trans people
you're not trans you goddamned grapefruit, you should be kicked out of that degenerate hon house
>>
>>6506070
if a non-binary person is transitioning then yeah they are trans
>>
>>6506089
they aren' transitioning. You cant transition to a gender that doesnt exist.
>>
>>6506068
Nice self-diagnosis, who told you you had dysphoria? Wikipedia?
>>
>>6506070
I was diagnosed at 14 with GID and have lived as a trans person for ten years.

Some faggot on the internet won't change me.
>>
>>6506106
See >>6506115
>>
so like tomboys?
>>
>>6506103
are you a trans person actually saying this? if you are, fucking looking at yourself rofl

>>6506106
who told you that you could tell other people what they are and how they feel and how they think?

>>6506123
if you mean androgynous people who see themselves as such then sure
>>
>>6506131
Tomboys are young girls that act boyish, cut their hair short and wanna play with the guys as an equal. Its not the same as trans ftm and shooting up testosterone. So anon, please, give a clear definition as to what non-binary means to you. Is it the other way in the mtf direction and living as a feminine male such as Andreja and Stav?
>>
>>6506115
you can diagnose yourself with whatever phony shit you want, you have to transition to be trans, and you're just a man who likes dressing like a degenerate. Quit hijacking real trans people's experiences you piece of shit.

>>6506131
>are you a trans person actually saying this? if you are, fucking looking at yourself rofl
no real trans people "identify" as some made up imagination land shit. Looking like a freak doesn't make you trans, just a tumblr user with no friends.
>>
>>6506147
non-binary is someone who exists outside of male or female and doesnt want to be seen as either
both amab and afab people can be nb
an afab person who is nb may want to take t and have top surgery to appear more androgynous, but probably not always, as the female body is a better starting point for androgyny, excluding breasts
>>
>>6506152
you dont know know my experience, you dont have the right to tell me what i am

see >>6505806
i would most certainly consider myself trans, i experience dysphoria, and i am actively transitioning
>>
>>6506152
You can call a gender therapist phony but that doesn't make it so. I'm in the trans community and am surrounded by Transfolk who love and support me even if they aren't nb.

So again idk your point trying me right now, I'm just here to be like "yeah I'm nb OP"
>>
I can't believe how angry people get over this. Just live and let live, the snowflakes aren't hurting you.
>>
File: 1285707816350.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1285707816350.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>6506152
>you have to transition to be trans
>you're just a man
>just a man
>made up imagination land shit
Said the tranny.
>>
>>6506155
>as the female body is a better starting point for androgyny

with wide hips and small shoulders? wouldn't intersex individuals be a better starting point seeing how they are genetically neither and end up looking neither male or female due to improper puberties? Its saying a lot when such bias is in your posting and cutting off breasts because of how one feels about their gender that day feels like a sane and well thought out decision.

>>6506160
as my former tutor once said to me 'You're either a male or female. It can't be in between.'
>>
>>6506166
until it gets politically motivated. which is what support groups are not meant to be
>>
>>6506169
i agree intersex is optimal obviously
nothing else you said makes sense though

and yes, people can be neither
>>
>>6506160
I do know your experience, you already typed about it. You can consider yourself whatever otherkin bullshit you want but that doesn't make it so.
You have no idea what dysphoria is and you definitely aren't transitioning. There is no transitioning required to be a special snowflake.

>>6506168
what are you even posting? you mentally ill freaks should get some help
>>
>>6506178
the majority aren't neither, so it does matter when the system is against us. down with patrichy as they say
>>
>>6506184
oh i see
youre just baiting
please leave
>>
>>6506166
yes they are, they're actively doing harm to real trans people with their attention crusade.

>>6506189
you're the one baiting
please leave
>>
>>6506196
i'm the one baiting
I'll leave
will make baiting easier anyway, I can double fist it
>>
>>6506196
what enjoyment are you getting out of this? lol
>>
>>6506213
I have this theory that, just like how some people would rather lie than tell the truth, some people prefer to be bored rather then amused. The wires are crossed in their heads and they mistake the one for the other.

I mean, I once knocked someone down and starting kicking them in the face while they were on the ground, and he said I was a pussy and he would beat my ass. If someone can get something like that backwards, I think anything's possible.
>>
>>6506189
>>6506202
>>6506213
Of course you divert to responding with nonsense since you cant form a proper argument using logic.
It's time to go back to tumblr.
>>
>>6506223
clearly, if you have trans people saying anything about how a certain identity cant exist

blows my mind
>>
>>6506224
yeah, nonsense
when every post you make is nothing but personal attacks and strawmen
>>
I can understand being non binary but the one thing I cannot stick is people whose supposed "gender" changes day to day. That's not how it works, is it?
>>
>>6506243
I've posted nothing but arguments based in fact. You snowflakes have provided no examples of how you can qualify as trans nor can you provide any evidence supporting the existence of alternative genders.
>>
>>6506265
ok ill take the bait lets break this down

>>6506152
>phony shit
>man who likes dressing as a degenerate
>piece of shit
>made up imagination land shit
>freak
>tumblr user
>no friends
so here we have insults

>diagnose yourself
they were talking about a real diagnosis

>>6506184
>otherkin bullshit
>special snowflake
>mentally ill freaks
more insults

>you have no dysphoria
>arent transitioning
and lies

i will again link my first post since you never read it >>6505806
i am taking hormones to have my body appear more androgynous, so yes, i am transitioning
>>
>>6506286
You completely ignored all the arguments in those posts, I could compile all the insults you snowflakes posted (most without any accompanying argument) but I have better things to do.

I've already read your "first post" and I already explained to you why none of what you posted makes you trans. Taking hormones doesn't make you trans. You aren't transitioning to female so you simply aren't trans. Androgyny is not a gender, you can be an androgynous man or woman but that doesn't make you something different from man or woman.
>>
>>6506256
well obviously a cis gendered straight privileged male like yourself wouldn't understand such a thing! XD
>>
File: 1429125597973.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1429125597973.gif
2 MB, 400x225
My kind, eunuchs, have been around far longer than transsexuals -- a product of modern psychiatry and medicine. I won't be insulted by sanctimonious women hopped up on horse piss. I know dealing with puberty again is taking its toll on your emotional well being, but that's no reason to be a cunt.

Look, I get it. You defend the binary because, and this is quite the revelation, it legitimizes your expression. My existence in no way invalidates that. Do you. Get your tootsies in a pair of comfortable Uggs, treat yourself to an overpriced latte, and take your white girl problems out of my life.
>>
>>6506061
>Segregating yourself from the real world by only surround yourself with people who think like you
>Wants to be treated as transgender while not transitioning
There are only two genders, period. The only case of someone being "intersex" that is scientifically valid is an extremely rare birth defect where someone is born with both set of genitalia, and even then they identify with one or the other (normally female). Neurochemistry and chromosomes don't lie, how you feel is utterly irrelevant.
>>
>>6506303
yeah im pretty sure considering im transitioning and that im not cis, that makes me trans

youre right its not a gender, its in between, neither man nor woman
thats what it means
>>
>>6506308
I disagree, it's how you feel that's completely irrelevant, his feels are 100% relevant though.
>>
>>6506308
People segregate themselves everyday to be in bubbles, that's not unusual that's standard

While you believe there are two genders I do not and don't really care if you don't follow that line of thinking.
>>
>>6506314
You aren't transitioning though. I just explained that. You are cis.
>youre right its not a gender, its in between, neither man nor woman
how can you claim to be transitioning when you don't even believe you have a gender? I don't think you understand what a transition is.
>>
>>6506307
How is eunuch an identity? You do realize the origins of eunuchs are that they were people forcefully castrated to act as a servant in the royal court right? They were castrated because they figured they wouldn't be a threat that way.
>>
File: ss (2016-07-04 at 01.36.10).png (7 KB, 637x153) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-04 at 01.36.10).png
7 KB, 637x153
>>6506324
im not cis
>>
>>6506327
>How is eunuch an identity?
How does my body, my endocrine system, the vessel through which I experience the world, not factor into my identity? Do I really need to answer that.
>>
>>6506332
you have not transitioned, therefore you are cis.
>>
>>6506317
Biology isn't a feeling my man.
>>6506334
Yes, because you are clearly making shit up for so you can get the attention transgender people are currently receiving.
>>
>>6506336
ok so since you cant read the screenshot ill type it out for you

>denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity conforms with the gender that corresponds to their biological sex; not transgender.

my self identity does not conform with my biological sex
i am not cisgendered, i am transgendered
>>
>>6506339
>Biology isn't a feeling my man.

It is though. You just felt that I gave a shit. That's why you posted that my friend.
>>
>>6506339
>you are clearly making shit up
Unlike you, I don't have to identify as anything. I am a eunuch. This is fact. It became so when a surgeon made me one. And it will be forever so.
>>
>>6506342
I know what cis means, you posting a definition doesn't change that.

How do you define your self identity in terms with your body? How does the apparent lack of a gender not conform with your sex? Your lack of a gender cannot correlate with the male or female sex so in what way is transitioning possible? Why would a transition be needed if you don't experience having a gender?
>>
>>6506345
>Unlike you, I don't have to identify as anything
You yourself said that you 'identified' as a eunuch, your story has now changed that you don't need to identify as anything because you were medically castrated. Pick one story and stick to it.
>>
>>6506360
the need to transition is there because i feel dysphoria
i hate how my body looks and i want to change it
>>
>>6506362
Now you're playing semantics. I said it factored into my identity -- my self concept. A person is many things. Not just a man or a woman or a gelding like me. Why wouldn't I call myself what I am. A man can be tall. He doesn't have to identify as tall if he is tall. Though being tall factors into his self-concept; it affects his life. Make sense?
>>
>>6506373
This is most people with severe body image issues, they don't get reassignment they get psychotherapy as the prognosis is not the same if they get the same treatment as someone with GiD.
>>
>>6506373
But how does that correlate with your gender or lackthereof? What features characterize the lack of a gender?

Changing how you look isn't what defines a transition in gender.
>>
>>6506418
you should know what androgynous means
>>
>>6506426
I know what androgynous means, that didn't answer any of the questions I asked.
>>
>>6506431
you just asked what features characterize lack of a gender

???
androgynous features, you know this shit
>>
>>6506418
>What features characterize the lack of a gender?
One of the defining features of the sexless person, a neutered person, is the "great calm." A sense of almost oppressive serenity. Many have spoken of it.
>>
>>6506436
Androgynous features do not characterize the lack of a gender. Androgyny is a mix of male and female traits. How does the lack of a gender fit into there? If your gender is neither male or female then how can it correlate with any features, masculine or feminine

How can you define what the lack of a gender looks like? Appearance isn't what solely defines what gender is. What actions and emotions characterize the lack of a gender?

How can you measurably transition to something with no identifiable traits?
>>
>>6506459
Anon is probably referring to androgyny in the colloquial, to mean neither male nor female, not understanding that it means literally a mixture of the two.

>How can you measurably transition to something with no identifiable traits?
By removing or mitigating identifiable traits and behaviors wherever possible. There is, if you'll believe it, something left of a human after you've stripped them of their sexual characteristics.
>>
>>6506459
>>6506489
it is an in between kind of thing
i feel neither male nor female, i am instead in between
androgynous
>>
>>6506492
well then I think you have a gender.
>>
>>6506500
yes, androgyne
>>
>>6506437
An interesting way to put it...
From an early age I was never prone to crying, violence, release, etc. and I chalked it up to being afraid of my father when he got angry. But after meeting other androgynous people, it's strange, we do all share a certain sangfroid, IF that androgyny constitutes more than the individual's fashion. I'd say not being influenced by estrogen or testosterone can do that to you. Or maybe feeling no conformity to either gender role.
>>
hahahaha teenagers
>>
>>6506621
guys like op are the emo's/scene kids of this generation.

put the blame on tumblr for him everyone.
>>
>>6506701
>>6506621
Not OP but I'm 21 if it makes you feel any better

of course this is 4chan so you don't have to actually argue with people, just tell them to go back to >>>/tumblr/ (regardless of if they actually visit that site or not)
>>
File: trashman.jpg (115 KB, 591x530) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
115 KB, 591x530
>>6505744
>nonbinary

into the trash it goes
>>
File: ayy.png (891 KB, 801x600) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
891 KB, 801x600
hey I recently discovered that i'm agender, and i really need some advice for being told constantly that i'm madeup/fake/tumblrite and shit.

Like I try so hard to keep it from people now. i avoiding talking about anything to do with gender. and when it finally comes out i get told i'm doing it for attention?

just kinda, you know, exhausted.
>>
>>6506196

>real trans people

But you are deluded as they are. The fact that they are crazier than you doesn't mean they don't deserve to be respected as long as much as you do if they are productive citizens, right? You opened a Pandora's box and you trannies out of all people aren't the right people to suggest society to close it. You are mad because you don't feel that special anymore?
>>
hi im bumping this again so people join the group

>>6507185
tell them to fuck themselves
>>
File: 1454602551261.jpg (32 KB, 448x561) Image search: [Google]
1454602551261.jpg
32 KB, 448x561
I'm FtM, not nonbinary, but I fully support you guys as long as you actually feel dysphoria. Non-dysphoric snowflakes can literally drink bleach though.
>>
>>6505744
I am probably a bit more toward the trutrans end of things, but I also don't see anything wrong with acknowledging I have male features as well as female, and that I am something inbetween.

I pass as either, depending on how I present, and change my presentation situationally.

Ultimately I don't think it's that big a deal really.
>>
File: imout.png (135 KB, 528x352) Image search: [Google]
imout.png
135 KB, 528x352
>>6507937
thanks for your approval Aiden
>>
>>6507185
accept that your gender identity is arbitrary and that for all of your life you are going to be perceived as either male or female by everyone you meet

try being happy with your gender whilst not conforming to whatever stereotypes you don't identify with. your life will be much easier and happier.
>>
>>6506588
congratulations, you just attributed your gender identity to mental illness.
>>
Can I just be a gynophilic, effeminate male without all of this "metrosexual/hipster/lumbersexual" BS crammed onto my sex? I can't stand facial hair or body hair for that matter, people who keep trying to own various masculine "images" (and drag me into it) drive me crazy, as do people who treat gender as a simplified two-way street. I want to say masculinity is more of a flimsy illusion than femininity, despite appearances. It's so obviously a put-on.
>>
The skype group has a fucking 30 year old in it. Hon central. Just go to tumblr.
>>
>>6511739
theyre chill though

please dont be rude
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.