[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grindr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 750x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 750x690
Ever since i moved to bum fuck texas i have not met/had sex with a single man. I was considering using grindr but im not sure if it works. Has anyone had any success from grindr or any other sites/apps like that?
>>
>>6505407
Texas here
I"ve had good luck with grindr and scruff. If you're in the middle of nowhere gindr may be your best option
>>
ok my first question is why did you move to texas
>>
>>6505407
okcupid sometimes works as well.
plenty of fish is more popular up in canada but I think it's relatively decent in the US as well.
>>
ive met guys on grinder and scruff and craigslist for hookups
>>
File: 1467437892407.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1467437892407.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>>6505407
Grinder is literally only good for casual sex.
Unless you find some guy around 18 who uses 4chan (besides /b/ which is Normie's tier)
Because they're usually virgin, looking for a relationship instead of sex, and warm up to you the moment you mention a 4chan meme.
You can also find some friends on it, but eh better off not.
>>
>>6505407
I've met a couple guys through tindr
>>
>>6505407
Hope you enjoyed Brokeback Mountain, because that's your sex life from now on.

Seriously, though, I had a thing going with a proper southern boy who worked a ranch, for a while. He had the sort of body that would make your dick melt. It's more common than you might think. You just have to look for the signs.
>>
>>6509323
Who dat? Relevant to my interests.
>>
>>6505498
be ause trxasisthe best damn state in the "union" you faggotron 6000
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.