[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is asexuality really a thing or is it just a fancy word for "doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is asexuality really a thing or is it just a fancy word for "doesn't get laid?"
If it is real, does it fall under the LGBT umbrella?
Would asexuals be worse than bisexuals? Does bisexuality exist anymore or is it pansexual?
>>
>>6486433
Asexuality is legitimate but has nothing to do with LGBT and honestly they should get off our board
Pansexuality is just a special snowflake way of saying bisexuality
>>
>>6486448
Agreed. If you're asex, you don't have a sexuality. It would be like an atheist discussing their life without religion on a Christian mssg board. Being trans also had nothing to do with sexuality.
>>
>>6486433
Asexuality is for people who can't get laid and/or don't apparently have emotions. If you aren't attracted to anything there's something messed up with you mentally, and I wouldn't be surprised if they turn into a serial killer later in life.
>>
>>6486530
The people most likely to be asexual due to mental disorders are schizophrenics and autism spectrum disorders, who are several times more likely to be victimized than they are to hurt others. Please don't spread woefully inaccurate stereotypes like that.
>>
>>6486618
My friends brother is schizophrenics and he pulled a gun on his family. You want to get off your tumblr white knight bullshit and realize shit happens outside of your bullshit statistics?
>>
>>6486433
I had a botched circumcision when I was younger, didn't make my dick look fucked up but I don't feel anything down there pleasure related 99% of the time.
>>
>>6486653
You just proved OPs point. You're just giving yourself a name because you can't get laid now.
>>
>>6486433
>Is asexuality really a thing or is it just a fancy word for "doesn't get laid?"
A sexuality for not getting laid lol
>>
>>6486433
>lol ur just a beta and can't get laid xD xD
I fucking hate this meme. Why is it so hard to imagine that some people aren't interested in sticking their junk into a disgusting stinky hole?
>>
>Is asexuality real?
Yes.

>Does it fall under the LGBT umbrella?
Yes, for the same reason bisexuality is in the umbrella.

>Does bisexuality exist anymore or is it pansexual?
Pansexuality is basically bisexuality that rejects gender binaries. It's bisexuality with an ideological footnote.

Lots of bisexuals still just go by "bisexual" rather than pansexual because...
>They believe that male and female are the only legitimate gender identities.
Or,
>It's too much of a hassle to try and challenge gender binaries and sexual orientation binaries in the same conversation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.