[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just learned what a "girlfag" is and that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: girlfag.png (73 KB, 170x366) Image search: [Google]
girlfag.png
73 KB, 170x366
So I just learned what a "girlfag" is and that it's apparently considered a "genderqueer" identity.

Is there a term for gay guys who are similarly attracted to heterosexual men? Because it would definitely apply to me. Should I be identifying as "genderqueer" instead of simply homo?
>>
#FaghagLivesMatter
>>
>>6478394
seriously who gives a shit, call yourself a unicorn if you want to faggot
>>
>>6478394
>Is there a term for gay guys who are similarly attracted to heterosexual men?
Gay men are attracted to men. It's not like we find guys attractive and then our dick goes flaccid when we find out their straight.
>>
>>6478448
I'm infinitely more attracted to a guy if I know he's straight though. Is that a thing?
>>
>>6478394
>it's apparently considered a "genderqueer" identity
If faghags weren't annoying before
>>
>>6478394
Making up a "genderqueer" identity is just a way of accepting whoever the hell you are and like without needing to fit into any particular category, but for people who still need a label. The actual content isn't really important, just that it isn't a label people have any stereotypes about because you made it up.

So, call yourself whatever the hell you want if it helps you think about yourself without feeling like you need to fit into any particular box.

I mean, people will think you're being a special snowflake, but that's kind of the point. You're choosing to emphasize that you are different from the standards of any particular category.
>>
>>6478490
A fetish.
>>
>>6478394
Wow, this genderqueer bullshit is only going to get worse. Absolutely stupid. Don't turn a fetish into a political identity.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.