[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Friends with qt3.14 boy >He's never seemed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1460888128979.jpg (44 KB, 400x890) Image search: [Google]
1460888128979.jpg
44 KB, 400x890
>Be me
>Friends with qt3.14 boy
>He's never seemed particularly interested in other people
>Realise you're gay and have a massive fucking crush
>Social retard, and don't know how to ask if he's gay

Pls help, how do you figure out if someone's gay without coming across as a creep?
>>
>>6478062
Stalk him and make sure you're not caught.
>>
>>6478062
Tell him that you find him cute, and ask if he wants to go on a date. If he says no, move on.
>>
>>6478062
Don't bother unless you have a suspicion. If you have a suspicion, then man up and see what happens.
>>
>>6478151
Kind of suspect he is, but that's probably just me seeing what I want to see.
>>6478097
Problem is that he's quite a close friend, suppose I'll just have to eventually.
>>
>>6478062
just talk to him, recently i reunited with my friend from highschool. never thought he's gay and yet we're going on a date tomorrow. just talk to him, be cute to him, be hinty but not too much. it will work if he's interested.
>>
>>6478186
I've been trying to do this a little, guess I'll keep at it for now. Thanks.
I'd just tell myself to stop being a faggot and just ask, but that seems kind of counterintuitive here.
>>
>>6478249
no didnt ask nor i was direct with this guy too, it was kinda strange, i just made him feel comfortable with me and as soon as he got, he developed feelings for me. im still shocked something like this happened.
>>
Well, pretty sure he's not gay.

>mentioned to another friend I think he's cute
>She (of course) asks him if he's gay
>Apparently told her he's not

Should I just kill myself now? Really though, I think he could have just been taken aback or something, but who knows. Probably better to just be friends for now anyway.
>>
>>6478249
Yes you should stop being a faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.