[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When trans people refuse to be honest about their bio-sex they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: milo-native-american-640x480.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
milo-native-american-640x480.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
When trans people refuse to be honest about their bio-sex they are liars. plain and simple.
>>
File: 5154Cru.png (36 KB, 452x367) Image search: [Google]
5154Cru.png
36 KB, 452x367
I think most sane trannys (or sane for tranny standards) like myself know we are not the gender we are trying to be and admit it. It's just better for my personal happyness if everyone plays along.
Like, calling me a girl does not affect your life in any way, and makes mine a lot better, so why wouldn't you do that.
>>
>>6472890
If someone literally asks you "were you born as the opposite sex" then sure. If they don't ask they aren't entitled to know.
>>
>>6473036
People aren't entitled to know unless I plan on becoming involved with them romantically, intimately, sexually, etc. My actual genetic/biological sex is irrelevant in day to day life.
>>
>>6473036
How about no. If you weren't born as the opposite sex, you need to tell them before having any sexual interaction with them because you might end up having a penis. No guy wants to actively have to ask someone whether they have a penis or not because it's weird and could potentially end up offending someone while coming off as a "transphobe".
>>
>>6472890
Sure they are, if they're asked specifically and the person doing the asking has the right to know.
>>
>>6473022
Because you aren't a girl, and your "treatment" is bullshit that shouldn't exist you abomination
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.