[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl grows up with a somewhat absent father figure, always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: consider_the_following.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>Girl grows up with a somewhat absent father figure, always working. Very deprived of fatherly love and attention
>Has a dd/lg fetish
"Makes sense, you can tell her fetishes come from her own childhood experiences like a lot of people"

>Boy grows up knowing in his heart that he always wanted to be a girl, feeling more comfortable in a female body. However he grows up fully aware that making this decision is an extreme taboo, is considered the ultimate pussification, and will strip him of his "man card" forever
>Has a fetish for sissification/forced feminization
"CLEARLY THIS MAN IS A PERVERT AND AN INSULT TO TRUUU TRANSWOMEN"
>>
>>6471506
>and will strip him of his "man card" forever
I had my "man card" revoked when I was 14
Why I didn't transition sooner is an absolute mystery
>>
>>6471527

>started transition at 14

Why hang here, senpai?
>>
>>6471544
No no I had my man card formally revoked at 14
Still took me 7 years to transition
>>
>>6471506
Soooo...

What is the reaction to trans girl/women with dd/lg fetishes?
>>
>>6471562
Tell me the story of how you got your man card formally revoked.
>>
Forced fem is an incredibility miserable fetish to have.

The fetlife groups for it are some the scariest shit i've ever seen.

Thankfully my bf has a few mental disorders and wants me to do it to him, so i'm one of the lucky ones. Otherwise, I would try to get rid of my fetish.

Most subby/switch/gq men on fetlife use gasmasks or latex bodysuits so they can roleplay without insecurity, I guess that's what i'd have to settle with.
>>
File: leo dicap.jpg (21 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
leo dicap.jpg
21 KB, 300x211
>>6471544
>>6471585
Do tell. Interested.
>>
>>6471581

My reaction is to recommend calling your father up and suggesting you go to a family therapist together, not to convince him to accept you being trans, but so that you can be father and child again. Just leave the whole trans and mistakes of the past thing aside and talk to each other amiably.
>>
>>6471631
What a bias.

Cis girls gets to have a dd/lg fetish, but not trans girls?
>>
>>6471581
or trans girls with an md/lg fetish?
>>
>>6471671

Oh no, having the fetish is your business. I'm just saying that if you developed it, you had a bad relationship with your father and should improve it. Same for cis girls. Though girls with that fetish tend to be fucked up beyond the fetish, as I've noticed.

>>6471697

Lesbianism is something you're supposed to leave behind after adolescence.
>>
>>6471697
i feel so guilty about having an md/lg fetish.
like "oh she's my mommy cuz she's more of a woman than me"
>>
>>6471506

What's the reaction to trans girls with md/lb fetish?
>>
>>6471585
There's a lot of paperwork involved it's not terribly exciting
It was just made very clear to me that I would never be a man
>>
>>6471735
So, what would you suggested you do if you have a dd/lg with rape play fetish?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.