[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was put on an E-blocker when I was still a 'boy'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: why.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
506 KB, 500x283
I was put on an E-blocker when I was still a 'boy' without even knowing what it was, after a private consultation between my parents and an endo when I was 14 or so.

Does this mean I could be intersex? I don't talk to my parents anymore. I have wide hips, I'm short, and my face has always been andro af. All the E blockers did was make my face dry and as soon as I got off them all changes went away, thankfully they didn't fuck me forever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letrozole

meds in question. Is this a common prescription to intersex people who are trying to/being coerced to present male? I took blood exams that showed hormone levels at the time but I can't get them from my parents and taking new ones would be pointless, since I'm on HRT.
>>
can you give us more information?? like what genitals do you have
>>
File: 33a.jpg (91 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
33a.jpg
91 KB, 957x1300
Yes, your parents wanted to kill your identity.
You should sue them. xoxo

Hugs and kisses,
Max E. Rosenthal
>>
>>6467533
I'm mtf. I never showed signs of it before actually transitioning, and I had girlfriends, so it wasn't them deliberately trying to get me to be 'less faggy' or whatever. Plus they're pretty liberal.
>>
>>6467513
That is fucked up. Is there no way for you to contact the original endo? if their have your records they should give you them.
>>
>>6467579
Prescriptions aren't kept on record in my country, just written on paper. I've lost hope of figuring out my personal situation, I'd just like to know if it happened to anyone else and they were also intersex.
>>
>>6467513
did you have gyno before that?
>>
>>6467598
I dunno. I didn't have boobs before HRT, just wide hips and girly face/figure. Pretty much a preteen girl all the way to the time I started on E at 17.
>>
>>6467598
No muscle gain and minimal height gain from 12 to 17. Weight gain was negligible and stabilized at 110 lbs even today.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.