[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RECLAIMING THE TRANS COMMUNITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: trans nazi.png (189 KB, 3964x2216) Image search: [Google]
trans nazi.png
189 KB, 3964x2216
I'm sick to my fucking ass of the tumblr trans-trenders and the "genderqueer" cunts saying gender is a "social construct" and I think we need to put a quick stop to it.
>>
>>6465727
i'd gladly put them in the oven. gays let the gay movement get hijacked, and now trans people are about to be hijacked too. i support trans people beating up trans-trenders.
>>
I'm sick of LGBT people needing to validate their autonomy and individuality by subscribing to self-serving variations of /pol/ ideologies.
>>
>>6465745
It's really pathetic lol
>>
File: 1466968844937.jpg (22 KB, 439x424) Image search: [Google]
1466968844937.jpg
22 KB, 439x424
People like the one in this image here are completely overshadowing real trans people in public view. These trans-trenders are NOT helping trans people be more widely accepted. They are doing the exact opposite.
>>
>>6465759
Dude people here post about getting hard when they wear women's clothing and are primarily obsessed with anime cuteness. It's just as much a disgusting mockery of femininity of those trannies
>>
File: RealTransexualWomen.jpg (584 KB, 971x1589) Image search: [Google]
RealTransexualWomen.jpg
584 KB, 971x1589
>>
>>6465773
Trans pride? What a joke. I'm not fucking proud that I was born with a dick. I hate every aspect of it.
>>
>>6465745
It's easily the most depressing part about this place, eclipsing the suicide scares. Respectability politics and punching down run rampant, and recognition of others' humanity is frequently lacking. It makes sense on a website frequented by outcasts and the disenfranchised, but it's hardly reassuring that all we can do as a community is bicker about who to hate most.
>>
>>6465741
The reason I hated gays was because of those flamboyant gay dudes that try to push it in everyones face every single time they get to. It wasnt untill this board I realized there are also cool gay guys. And there are non butch feminist lesbians.

So I approve of this movement. Dont make transgenders into another mockery and subculture. Gender dysphoria is a real issue but the fake trannies and genderqueers ruin it for those who actually do need help.
>>
>>6465773
Top right doesn't even look that bad, just not passing. Is attempting and failing to not be a hon transtrending now?
>>
>>6465805
No. Non-passing hons aren't who I'm talking about.

THIS >>6465759 is who I'm talking about. This person is not trans in the slightest. Trans-trenders don't have any kind of dysphoria. They use "trans" like an accessory, like a shiny hat or something. This pic is floating around heading another similar thread.
>>
>>6465805
Yes. If you dont pass you dont transition.
If you dont know fashion you dont go in public.
If you had actual gender dysphoria, going in public not passing looking like a fucking monstrosity and not anywhere near being a normal woman would be your worst fucking nightmare.

Or maybe you think dressing like an ugly trashy meth head dragqueen covered in spaghettios and smelling of baby powder, fish, and lube is how normal fucking women live their lives everyday.
>>
>>6465817
Some people are just ugly and there isn't any getting around that.
>>
>>6465838
Then they should kill themselves.
There's no point to living if you can't be beautiful.
>>
>>6465838
That's why we have no problem with ugly hon's. Sure we might make fun of them but at the end of the day they are actually trans.

The people we hate are the genderqueers and the transtrenders who unrightfully use labels that arent meant for them.

We aren't proud to be trans, we hate the gender we we're born with, we want to live as the opposite gender, we don't want to be seen as anything else or in between.
>>
>>6465902
Exactly.

As unpleasant as it might be, we real trans people need to unite and bring to the public eye the very, very thick line between us and the genderqueer transtrenders.
>>
>>6465759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BndeaiqnMOM
These are good examples of transgenders in media though.

It isn't so cut and paste as Beard/no beard,
>>
>>6465727
No shit. Being trans isn't a choice and I wouldn't wish this curse on my worst enemy.
>>
>>6465948
they are the legit faggots.

they make it so hard for normie trans people to come out I reckon with all the weird and crazy shit they cook up. Its probs half the reason why people are so afraid of us is because they are scared of some crazy nightmarish drama they don't need in their lives.

Also 100% the reason why I chose to go full time / come out when I know I pass properly.
>>
File: 1467081808644.jpg (205 KB, 708x674) Image search: [Google]
1467081808644.jpg
205 KB, 708x674
>>6465745
>>6465794
Oh god moral faggotry, you guys must be fun at parties.
>>
>>6465727
The transgender community is exclusively supported by the left, especially the far left. If you reject the genderqueers, you'll go the way of TERFs - overwhelmingly the left doesn't support them, the moderates don't support them and the right only supports them on the specific issues they agree with and rejects anything they have to say about feminism
Your best bet is to go stealth, pretend to be an infertile cis woman and act like it doesn't bother you when your right leaning buddies hate on trannies.
>>
>tfw trans/genderfluid/femboy/genderfuck abomination and proud
>tfw go out and public not passing and not caring about everyone's opinion
>tfw speaking on behalf of trans people because normal people are clueless and my justification is I pop titty skittles and browse LGBT forums

you can't stop me from being special
>>
Truscum already tried to fight this fight OP, you lost. Gender dysphoria is a condition that only affects a small minority of the population, and the people who have it who think it's a seperate medical issue from the whole gender nonconforming role/identity thing are a minority within that.
>>
File: bait.jpg (25 KB, 680x445) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
25 KB, 680x445
Fuck off
>>
>>6469526
at this point basically this. Especially since transgenderism doesnt even mean medical condition to people any more cause of the queer fucks taking it over.
>>
>>6465797
It's to late people already think its a fucking subculture. I was steaming all day at college in my sociology class when one of the mini groups next to me was saying trans people are a subculture or maybe even a counter culture. I didn't react cause I'm stealth but I wanted to fucking tell them I'm just a normal fucking person trying to be in the norm with this medical issue and nothing else. Fuck off queers for spreading so much misinformation, it's psychologically fueling my dysphoria in human interactions and I have to keep it to myself otherwise i'll be an ostracized freak.
>>
>>6474529
Trans* people easily do fall under the term 'subculture', and many of us are actually concerned about changing the rigid gender roles we're forced into. If you don't care about that then just go off and be stealth, no one will bother you.
>>
>>6475080
you are queer not trans if you think that.
>>
>>6475272
Well I don't really call myself trans, but I also don't bother using some special snowflake term because most people are clueless. When they ask why I have breasts I say I'm trans because it's simpler.
>>
>>6475272
you can be queer and trans
>>
>>6475342
well yeah in the sense that you can be cis and queer, but trans is nothing like queer.
>>
>>6465727
This board seems to have forgotten what site its on
>you can be faggots
>but you can never be tumblr faggots
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.