[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope for the future of lgbt people or will we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Image.png (362 KB, 550x571) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
362 KB, 550x571
Is there any hope for the future of lgbt people or will we all be brainwashed into our grave?
>>
File: 26LIVEBLOG-superdog-blog480.jpg (147 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
26LIVEBLOG-superdog-blog480.jpg
147 KB, 480x720
These freak shows never fail to disappoint.
>>
>>6465143
Most fags are too far gone and will defend Islam as they are being decapitated by a Muslim. As far as they're concerned, they deserve it.
>>
Im glad we dont have a muslim problem in my country.
Our main enemies are the evangelics and some far right niches. Who unfortunately are terribly popular
>>
>>6465143
>Republican Hate Kills
Ha! It's like they're pretending that San Bernadino and Orlando happened because of Republicans.
>>
File: _1971444_bbc300pim.jpg (12 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
_1971444_bbc300pim.jpg
12 KB, 300x180
They just need a good gay role model.
Although preferably one that doesn't get shot.
>>
>>6465486
RuPaul?
>>
>>6465486
There's plenty of them, Peter Thiel just made Gawker go bankrupt. But guys like him are not "entertaining" so we get social media celebrities and reality TV stars instead.
>>
>Homosexuality is inherently Islamophobic. In order to not offend our Muslim brothers and sisters, please stay in the closet! We have to truly respect each other in a modern multicultural society.
How much longer until sites like Slate and Salon begin to unironically publish articles like this? Inshallah!!!!

>>6465575
And because Thiel is a libertarian and doesn't conform to the hivemind, he is getting crucified by various liberal media outlets.
>>
>>6465143
>>6465381

I dunno what it is all about, although I would imagine the people at pride aren't the brighter bulbs.
However Orlando doesn't change the fact that a lot if not most of violent crime and murderer committed to lgbt people is by conservatives.
Islam should not get a pass
But that doesn't mean "republican hate" doesn't kill either.

And I don't really get what San bernidino has to do with this....it was a Muslim but did it involve gays?
>>
>>6465675
Islam is conservative.... They're the most conservative religion in the running right now and they only vote democrat because the dems give them special treatment.
>>
>>6465693
Yes and?
"Islam is also bad" isn't a refutation of the statement that republican hatred kills lgbt people
>>
>>6465732
Islamists are about 1000 times worse for LGBT than Christian evangelicals. You do understand Islamic law calls for our execution? Muslims across the Islamic world are more than happy to take part in the public stoning. Do not delude yourself into thinking it is a hateful minority, when they find one of us the entire village throws stones together.
>>
Any gay dude who thinks MORE ISLAM is a good thing should just push themselves off the highest building and get it over with now.
>>
File: Image.jpg (42 KB, 634x404) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
42 KB, 634x404
>>6465732
I'm not a christian but I'll support Christianity over Islam any day of the week. Your "republican hatred kills lgbt people" is nothing compared to the barbaric acts that go on in the middle east.

A republican will at worst call you a fag and then go about his day while the most moderate muslims will actively try to kill you. As the Orlando islamic pastor said "death is the sentence for homosexuality, there's nothing to be embarrassed for."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cd0_1465750903
>>
>>6465763
Agreed. Don't kill the rest of us with you. I know you love to suck the cock of Muhammad all day long but you don't have to take people with you like they do.
>>
>>6465742
I'm not saying Islam isn't bad or isn't worse
Especially in Islamic countries
But in the US Muslims in general are such a small percentage of the population. We can't ignore what Muslims do, but we also can't use that to deflect what our own countrymen do likewise.
>>6465780
Obviously calling you a fag isn't the worst thing they can do when people are beaten and killed
>>
>>6465903
>We can't ignore what Muslims do

But we do. And when we're not ignoring we're diverting attention. Or rather, liberals are.
>>
I was reading on wikipedia that during Canada's colonial days, being gay was punishable by death. But the government was reluctant to enforce it, and convicted homosexuals were usually pardoned.

Let that sink in, under the full force of Christianity before the 20th century, europeans started getting squeamish about executing gays.

Although perhaps this is a uniquely British thing, they have that reputation of being a very gay nation, perhaps everyone was on the downlow back in the day?
>>
>>6465919
Well we agree that we shouldn't ignore
But I don't think pointing out what conservative and religious people in our own country do is a diversion in and of itself.
In fact it almost seems the opposite to me in this case
>mention republican hate and lgbt murder
>"well Muslims are worse"
>>
>all these triggered Republicans itt

Remeber Matt Shepard?
>>
>>6466001
After the Orlando attack you would expect there to be much more outcry concerning the threat Islamists pose to the LGBT community, but of course the gay pride parade in New York is pissed off about Republicans instead... seems pretty strange to me.
>>
>>6466019
That's fair
>>
>>6465220
Looks like hes gonna ping that doggo like an elastic band
>>
>>6465675
Most Islamic terrorism could be regarded as a conservative movement, since the "backwards" values and beliefs of Muslims are a classic example of conservative/traditional beliefs. Of course, they're not part of the American conservative establishment, and many do vote Democratic because the Democrats are the ones who promote policies that benefit racial minorities.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.