[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat tranny in need of opinions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Any takers?
>>
You would be more feminine without your extra weight.
>>
>>6449412
I'm working on it :(
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (193 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
193 KB, 720x1280
Time stamped.
>>
>>6449441
better picture please
not looking great so far
>>
>>6449445
Lemme find a better marker. that one as about dead. okay.. What you want me to write for time stamp?
>>
>>6449448
>>6449445
nvm. I'll do 4chan 6/24 again.
>>
>>6449441
Body looks fine, though id like to know the personality and see face as well. I really cant just see body n thats it, me personally i gatta know the person too.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
Shitty photos for everyone!
>>
>>6449472
Thank you :)
I'm just way too nervous about outing myself. But thank you
>>
File: foto_no_exif1.jpg (233 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif1.jpg
233 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: foto_no_exif3.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif3.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
>>
>>6449496
Lose weight. That may be all you really need.
>>
File: foto_no_exif2.jpg (245 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif2.jpg
245 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>6449510
thank you :)
I recently got an office job and before I realized it the pounds started gaining. So I'm working out and eating less to get rid of it. But it kinda snuck up on me.

And thank you for your kind comment :)
>>
>>6449513
Would it be ok to request your kik and showing me ib private?
>>
>>6449521
You're fine for asking :)
I don't use kik and i'd rather not do things in private.
>>
Once i get down to the weight I wanna be, I was thinking about doing cam shows for a little extra money. Think it might even be fun :)
>>
>>6449521
ah ok that's fine
just now i'm gonna be curious as hell what you look like lol
I mean if really you wanna know what the rate of your body is i'd say its pretty convincing
10/10
though my opinions on people are probably bias as hell cos i don't care what they look like
all my exs were chubby ^^;
so i hope it doesn't mean less due to the laid back nature of myself
>>
>>6449646
Lol! and thank you :)
I know i'm not showing a whole lot.. I'm super self conscious because of my weight but i'm getting it fixed.
I wanna do cam shows for a few extra bucks when I get to looking a bit better but if everyone runs out of my room when they see me it'd be a waste of time lol
>>
>>6449652
in all honesty i think you should try once with where you're at.
you're basically a BBW and a lot of straight and bi guys (like myself) are into that.
that's totally up to you though.
I've been working out as well just hard to keep the weight off when you're on pills :v (not hormones)
So take that into consideration when you work out that hormones (if you're on any) add some weight but not much
you need to compensate basically.
>>
>>6449666
Would you believe I'm not on any hormones?
I was born with breast tissue enlargement. I'll get me some weight-loss pills and some padded panties and i'll be good to go :P
>>
>>6449670
oh wow, that's a rare condition i studied once.
Right where you have i think its like an extra Y chromosome or something that makes you male but you have female features?
I could be thinking of something else though it has been a while since i was in Bio class
>>
>>6449672
I am not sure of the details desu. I just know I brought it up to a doctor one time because when you're dressed as a guy it can be embarrassing.
I asked him and he said that with such an enlargement the only thing to get rid of it would be liposuction.
To be honest with you, I have way too much fun with it while dressed up to have that done. :P
The only thing wrong with it though is I have more of those triangular-shaped "fat guy boobs" that regular female boobs. What you see in the picture is actually a sticky bra in my size AND a size up push up bra.
>>
>>6449688
well i guess what ever makes you happy do lol
Idk what else to say
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.