[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys im fucking terrified at the moment. Im not gay or a lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: USA.png (35 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
35 KB, 256x256
guys im fucking terrified at the moment. Im not gay or a lesbian but please offer me some advice, im honestly a fucking wreck. About a month back i met up with a woman. We had sex, i wore a condom but realized the woman was bleeding. Now ive had all the symptoms of HIV and im honestly fucking scared. Im so fucking sorry you guys have to go through this shit, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. please help me anything is appreciated.
>>
someone anyone please help guys.
>>
HIV test dumbass
>>
>>6448704
I did. Im outside of the 3 month window so it came back negative. Im currently waiting for the results of a blood test. Its just fucking scary man.
>>
>>6448717
So you are scared. Suicide would stop the fear.
>>
>>6448729
im honestly considering it man.
>>
That's what you get for being a slut.
>>
>>6448698
Go get tested, it's free in many places.
>>
>>6448684
at least she was a virgin
>>
>>6448737
Don't.
>>
>>6448737
Do it. If you come out as having HIV everyone will think you've been taking it in the ass. Better to die with some dignity.
>>
>>6448799
i have man but im putside the testing window of three months. I just know theres something wrong with me. I wish i could take that day back so fucking bad.
>>6448810
Being real i probably will, either that or my nerves will drive me to the point of purchasing a gun and blowing my brains out.
>>
>>6448841
Don't be so dramatic. HIV is manageable nowadays. It's not a good situation, but not worth an hero-ing.
>>
>>6448868
Youre right man im just really fucking scared. My conscience isnt helping either. I get i deserve it man i just feel bad for my family man.
>>
>>6448913
They gave up so much and worked so hard and this is how i fucking repay them. Im a piece of shit and my family will suffer because of it. Fuck.
>>
>>6448913
If the condom didn't break and you used it properly, you have no real chance of getting it from one time sex, especially as the penetrator.
I think you're freaking out over nothing.
>>
>>6448938
Thats whats fucking with my head i have no clue if it broke or not i looked at it really quck and tossed it because it was covered in blood, now the symptoms are showing. I dont know man, not knowing is the fucking worst part i cough, i have a new blemksh on my face, anything even remotely related to the symptoms and all i can think of is the fucking disease. Im sorry this shit is so prevalent in your community i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
>>6448913
>>6448921
You're probably just psyching yourself out. You wore a condom. It was vaginal sex. Even if she was positive, which you don't know, you only did it once. So the chance of you getting HIV is low as fuck. And even if you did, it's not that different from having diabetes or some shit. You take your drugs and manage the condition. I'm sure that your family would prefer you alive and on meds then as an hero. Killing yourself would be fucking them over, not getting sick.
>>
>>6448969
Thanks man means alot. I really have no one to talk to. I told my dad and hes being supportive as fuck but i dont know its just not helping my psyche. Hes my only friend.
>>
Why are you posting this here?

Anyways go get an sti test. HIV can sometimes take three months to show up in tests so get another test two months later.
>>
>>6448684
If you wore a condom it's pretty unlikely. Condom breakage is ridiculously rare. Usually the failure reasons are not related to breakage but shit like uncomfortableness making people remove the condom during sex or improperly putting it on.
You don't get hiv via skin contact
>>
>>6449083
I don't know man I figured this would be the best place since it's so prevalent in the gay community idk I just can't think straight (no pun intended). Didn't mean to offend anyone I just feel really fucking alone. I definitely will get tested already have it came out negative but that was at the 1 month mark so I still have two months to go.
>>
>>6448961

Not an expert,

as far as I know, the viral load is the highest during the acute phase, which is what you are describing.

It has to show up in a test.
>>
>>6449227
The test looks for antibodies, not the virus
You would need to do the viral rna test if you want a smaller window period. It's more expensive and not typically offered to the general public though.
>>
>>6449256
I went in for a blood test wich came up to about 25 dollars I tried asking the doctor question but she didn't know jack shit. I get the results of that test in about a week. I'm still going to get tested at the 3 month mark though it's just torture having to wait that long.
>>
>>6449275
Anything related to a fever. Joint pains, diarrhea and throwing up are also factors. You could also not experience any symptoms. Seriously fuck this disease.Though in your case based on what I've read I think you're fine. 3 month test is 95% accurate and only like 40 cases of hiv being passed through oral have ever been recorded. You're fine bro.
>>
>>6448684
I don't know shit about this subject so I can't help much. I do want you to know that I hope everything works out and from what the other posters said you'll probably be fine. Take heart and hold on until you get the answers. Be strong.
>>
>>6449355
Maybe you got it from visiting /v/. Seriously though keep trying to figure this shit out. I'm sure you'll find something. Just don't give up.
>>
>>6449355
It's not man. Trust me you're outside of the window period.
>>
Bro here's what you do

>Chill
>Get tested
>If negative, this scare should teach you a lesson
>If positive, you're not COMPLETELY fucked. There's medicine to keep it in check, especially if you start early

Now, I'm sure it's nothing, because as you've said, you're "having symptoms". If you were infected not that long ago, you shouldn't already have AIDS.
>>
File: 1464624569979.jpg (39 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1464624569979.jpg
39 KB, 500x388
>>6448717
>>6448684
There are rapid diagnosis HIV tests that are available with a much shorter 1 month window.
>>
>>6449391
And the symptoms you describe are at far more advanced stages.

Being stressed as you are may be affecting your physical health. Have you considered that? I once got an oral yeast infection because I moved to another country. There was nothing wrong with me--I was just stressed as all hell. Your body is sensitive to your mental state.

Relax. Go find a rapid diagnosis test provider.
>>
>>6449391
I asked about the rna test but my "Doctor" didn't say jack shit. They drew blood but were unable to tell me what test I was going to be administered. I'll know in a week. Thanks guys I have a new found respect and admiration for your community.
>>
Kind of unrelated but I have a question
In middle school in sex ed they told us that to be tested for stds they had to put a swab up your penis, and I've been afraid of std tests ever since and never had sex, but I'm reading stuff about a blood test here. Is that just one way and only with hiv orwerr they lying to me? Pls respond quickly I've been afraid for over a decade
>>
File: 6137GLhv0uL._SX300_.jpg (26 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
6137GLhv0uL._SX300_.jpg
26 KB, 300x298
>>6449428
>Afraid of sex
That's understandable but there's no reason to become celibate, anon. After your diagnosis, there are lots of things you can change about your behavior to make sex more enjoyable
1) always ask your partner if they get regularly tested. Ask when was the last time they were tested.
2) Ask if your partner uses condoms, always.
3) Get a prescription for PrEP aka Truvada. It significantly reduces the risk of contracting HIV
>>
>>6449435
That is for very specific things like chalmydia or UTIs if I recall, and you should get tested every now and then anyway.

Don't be fuckig stupid.
>>
>>6449435

I've been tested many times.

They don't give you a uretheral swab, you just have to pee in a cup.
>>
>>6449447
>>6449450
>>6449455
Thank you
Holy shit I hate Texas so much
>>
>>6449444
>Don't sleep with (literal) whores
>Don't sleep with people who get offended when you talk about safe sex
>>
File: say what now.jpg (34 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
say what now.jpg
34 KB, 700x714
>>6449484
>people lie
Yes, some people do. Make it a point to get to know someone before you sleep with them. I've been a condom using, safe sex preaching, faggy twinky bottom and sleeping around since I was 17, and have yet to contract an STD (24 years old now).
>67% of the population has Herpes
well I've yet to experience any symptoms, but who knows for that one.

Anyway, while you're worried about this, I'd recommend you also get vaccinated for
>HPV
>Hepatitis C
which can also be spread through sex.
>>
>>6449277
The antibody test can be done via blood as well. That's how I've always had it done. You have to specifically request a viral rna test if you want and it's probably going to cost a couple hundred dollars.
>>
>>6449435
The urethral swab test hasn't been done for like a decade now. The urine test is better and quicker
>>
Why would gay people be better than doctors at dealing with your degeneracy and aids?
>>
>>6449820
Thank you I will mention it to my doctor next week
>>6450103
Idk man I just needed somewhere to vent. I'm a fucking wreck right now can't sleep can't eat. I just thought someone here would be able to offer some support. My apologies for assuming.
>>
File: 1466726868239.jpg (310 KB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
1466726868239.jpg
310 KB, 1600x1198
LOL , bad bait is bad . if not bait go get checked and stop freaking out dumb ass.
>>
>>6450328
>Thank you I will mention it to my doctor next week
At that point it's not even worth it. PEP only works within 24-48 hours after sex so you'd just be wasting money testing for something you can't treat.

Did blood go inside the condom? The only way I could see you getting HIV is if somehow the blood worked its way into your urethra, but even then it's pretty unlikely (topping has pretty low risks of HIV for that very reason, not to mention the tightness of the condom preventing it from reaching that point)
Blood on your skin is harmless, your skin does not absorb hiv unless you have an open wound, and even then it would have to be a fresh wound. It basically needs to be in direct contact to a mucous membrane or have some way of getting into your blood stream. In hospitals hiv infected blood splashing into eyes is a serious risk for example.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.