[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I started HRT, next to looking like a female, all I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_ls1njeAkCc1qgebm1o2_250.gif (486 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls1njeAkCc1qgebm1o2_250.gif
486 KB, 245x178
I have mixed feelings now.

I've been on E for a long time.

I've been trying to make myself into what I want.

I wanted to be wanted by men. I wanted attention.

I learned makeup, I got/still am very skinny.

I've made myself into this mess that's not good for anything but someone's fetish.

I post pictures online to get compliments from men. I like that they say terrible things to me. I like the idea of being used and destroyed.

Then I don't. I feel gross.

This isn't about getting off. I don't masturbate. I just feel gross after these guys say really nasty things that they want to do me.

And yet I can't stop. I crave this attention. Good or bad. I want to be this way. It feels good in a really fucked up way.

I change myself in the ways men suggest online. I crave direction.

I don't fancy girls. I don't have any attraction to women at all.

I look at my girlfriend and I know I have to break up but I love her.

My life is fucking mess right now.

Any advice? What's going on my sexuality.

AGP doesn't fit.

This is probably a fucking mess but I am high as fuck.

The worst thing tho is that I don't seem to have the ability to fully accept this attention from men the way I want. Fuck.
>>
I am crying at everything and getting high all night. I'm up until 3am everyday. I can't wait to get drunk or high when I'm off work.

I fantasize about killing myself everyday.

I'm ruining my life and I don't know how to not do this or feel so overwhelmed. Please just give me advice. I am going fucking crazy.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x289
>>6446730
>Any advice?

Whenever I have serious questions I need to poser I always head down to my local Butger King(tm). Burger King has always been there for me to turn to during trying times and remains a steadfast beacon of hope and flame broiled flavor as I ponder life's questions.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let Muslims touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!
>>
>>6446782

Terrible meme tho. Funnier if you saged the post too.
>>
>>6446782

You're a real fucking bitch burger King meme.
>>
File: 1309889941459.jpg (17 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1309889941459.jpg
17 KB, 432x288
>>6446730

The oversaturation of that picture is triggering me.
>>
>>6446851

I like it tho. It has layered meanings.
>>
This is disappointing. ):
>>
Any trans ladies out there ?
>>
>>6446973

???
>>
What's up?
>>
>>6447007

Not much. How goes it.
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>6446730
Wew. this hit closer to home than I thought. Only just I don't post lewd stuff. Well, i'm going to bed. I've still got 1:30 hours before I have to get up for an interview.
>>
>>6446870
>layered meanings

wat
>>
>>6447163

Good luck with your interview. I hope you do well.

>>6447191

Over saturated = Shining overly bright, trying for attention even if underserved.

Cartoon = innocence, naivete, youth

The caption = pretty on the nose

The context = Mr. Krabs telling him he looks like a girl, his response is "Am I a pretty girl"

So an effeminate individual vying for attention of an older male authoritative.

Layers.
>>
Exactly the same thing as you but I don't feel gross, and I don't get grossed out by it. Maybe that's what you need to fix.

Also you're not just fetish material if you're pretty enough. I'm dating a straight guy who didn't even know what trans people were from the get-go.
>>
File: TzVjIXv2.jpg (75 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
TzVjIXv2.jpg
75 KB, 626x626
>>6447227
>Over saturated = Shining overly bright, trying for attention even if underserved.

>Cartoon = innocence, naivete, youth

>The caption = pretty on the nose

>The context = Mr. Krabs telling him he looks like a girl, his response is "Am I a pretty girl"

>So an effeminate individual vying for attention of an older male authoritative.

>Layers.

>>
>>6446730
>>6447296
You know, I think this is actually the healthier option in a way. Or at least, what I finally decided on.

OP has this craving for male attention and likes being attractive to them. I think it's not so much it's a corrupt, degenerative behavior as much as he's made it a masochistic fetish because it takes the blame out of his hands if it's "forced" onto him. And the disgust comes from how extreme the fetish has to get in order to lose that control and blame.

OP, you need to really reflect on what you want out of a man. Consider scenarios of nicer men treating you like an effeminate person. Consider if you could find yourself romantically interested in someone like that. Would a healthy relationship with one man for an extended period of time where you found each other mutually attractive physically and personality-wise be something you're interested in?

Either way, I think it's time to stop punishing yourself. There needs to be a level of care or love for the things you do to yourself and others. That's the way to a clear conscious. At least, for me it was.
>>
>>6447375
Corrupt and degenerate are insecure, self-flagellating alt-right buzzwords and I don't think she should take them into account when making a decision.
>>
>>6446782
>They don't let Muslims touch your food -

Sold.
>>
>>6446730

Going to agree with >>6447375. Consider how a healthy relationship with a male would affect you. Perhaps you would get what you're actually looking for.
>>
>>6447627
Honestly I hate bacon but I get it on everything I eat just to make sure some muzzie doesn't go near my food
>>
File: 1464383462954.jpg (106 KB, 564x560) Image search: [Google]
1464383462954.jpg
106 KB, 564x560
>>6446938

Haha OP, a lot of people are going thru what you are.
At least we have humor!
>>
>>6446782
Did the grinch move on
>>
>>6446782
10/10
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.