[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ question for /lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: Iloveyou.gif (942 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
Iloveyou.gif
942 KB, 500x464
How do I get a big plump butt and nice thick legs? I'm really jealous of guys with nice thighs and big feminine butts. How do they do it? Squats? Help me be hot /lgbt/ so I can be an internet slut.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>6445856
/fit/ here

Look into doing a 5x5 regiment of heavy squats twice a week

That make my man ass big back when I could lift (I'd post pics but I was injured and had to take six months off so I'm back to almost a normal butt, but it was ridiculous how man jeans fit my ass)
>>
File: 1448520929229.jpg (61 KB, 320x550) Image search: [Google]
1448520929229.jpg
61 KB, 320x550
>>
File: 1452392561633.png (396 KB, 875x650) Image search: [Google]
1452392561633.png
396 KB, 875x650
>>
File: Photo(35).jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo(35).jpg
116 KB, 640x480
>>6445856

I do 3 sets of highbar squats and barbell hip thrusts 3 times a week.

you dont need to make these things complicated like >>6447975 - the glutes are INCREDIBLY easy to grow.
>>
>>6445856
Ham glute raise or hyper extension 3x12

In addition to what people have posted here.

it takes some pre existing strength before you can do them however.
>>
>>6450829
Really? Those two seem to be for your back muscles.
>>
I just do a sort of unorganized routine of:
Squats ~25-50
Bridges ~25-50
Lunges 25
Run 5k

Whenever I feel like it, mainly just in between games of CS:GO or when I start feeling sluggish, it works pretty well
>>
>read the fucking sticky
no really. You're no different from every other beginner, except you don't seem to care for upperbody.
Squats, hip thrusts, deadlifts. Google Brett Contreras and look into Strong Curves
>>6449211
>no butt
squat more. There is so little difference between where your ham's end and your ass begins.
>>
>>6453820
>bodyweight exercises
yeah, don't do that. You have no resistance, you make no gains. Zero programming, zero thought into pauses between sets.
And while we're at it, that's low as fuck, too. You're cardiobunny-tier.
>>
>>6453851
Is there really a way to have weight without building arm muscle? I can imagine even just holding them will do something for your shoulders
>>
>>6446907
do you need to do all of them in a row or just pick one or two for day 1 then do something else on day 2?
>>
this is all very complicated
i guess i'll just die a virgin with a pancake flat butt instead
>>
>>6449211
Could you please crush my head between your thighs :3
>>
>>6453869
>Is there really a way to have weight without building arm muscle?
what?
You don't squat carrying the weight with your arms. Unless you mean goblet/dumbbell squat. Just like you won't get massive forearms from carrying groceries, you won't get massive forearms from lifting a light weight.
See: People who deadlift potentially 5-10x what you'll be squatting, with tiny forearms.
>>6453918
why?
His butt is tiny.
Or do you actually think his is good? Because god damned, apparently mine is insane then.
>>6453883
or you could read the fucking sticky
jesus it's not that hard. Youtube "mark rippetoe squats" or fucking just "how to do squats"
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
>>6453876
it's shit, anon. Shit.
I will happily attempt to explain how muscles work if you're still here.
Short story is, that shit? Is shit.
15 reps of bodyweight with no resistance isn't enough to challenge your muscles and induce growth.
It isn't a program, there's no progression - what do you do when you can do 15 reps?
>read the sticky
>pirate and read Starting Strength
>eat your squats and do your oats
>get a massive ass
>>
>>6454151
>Or do you actually think his is good? Because god damned, apparently mine is insane then.

Okay, will you crush me with your insane butt instead?
>>
>>6454303
no?
And it's not insane, it's just not flat like his is.
Really, you think his is big?
There is nothing there.
>>
File: legs in compression shorts.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
legs in compression shorts.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>6454333
>>6454151

you wound me

maybe its just a bad picture?
>>
>>6454333
show your insane butt big boy
>>
>>6454351
it's better, but still nothing to write home about.
Your thighs definitely looked better in the first picture, but angles are everything.
Are you squeezing your glutes? It looks that way.
>>6454364
I'm not gay [pretendthatspoilerswork]I keep telling myself despite how my dick reacts to the threads I've visited so far
I don't get off to boys masturbating to my butt, either.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 2015-12-07_00.51.54-1.jpg (245 KB, 546x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-07_00.51.54-1.jpg
245 KB, 546x1080
>>6454374

No, i never squeeze my glutes for pics cause it looks weird.

is this one better for my thighs?
>>
>>6454393
>shit lighting
step it up. Really, I can't see anything.
I hope someone is masturbating to this, otherwise we're both wasting each other's time.
>>
>>6449211
what about homegym fags who want a butt like urs
i dont have a bar just some bumbells
>>
File: legs progress.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
legs progress.jpg
105 KB, 1080x1080
>>6454437

fine, here is a dead-on cleanly lit picture of my thighs (most recent picture on the right)

now its your turn
>>
Squats, bitch
>>
>>6454443

i mean, i would just say that gym memberships are dirt cheap and working out is only 1 hour 3 times a week - you could probably afford to start training properly.

BUT... if you really can't go to a real gym for whatever reason, weighted hip thrusts with a bag full of books or similar will probably be alright. Google how to do the exercise, and do 4 sets of 12-18 reps at a time.
>>
>>6454444
>now its your turn
why would I want that?
>>
>>6454467

because its fun, ya dingus

everyone likes to show off their hard work
>>
>>6454474

its not very nice to post your friends number on 4chan, even if it is as a prank
>>
>>6454444
What a surprise for you to get quads on a pic of your quads. Also I take back what I said about crushing my head with them, because I would literally die
>>
>>6454444

>quatro quads on picture of quads

meme magic
>>
>>6454472
You reminded me I haven't lifted for a month. I've been bad, anon. Plenty of drinking.
>tfw your max squat was only 120 kg x 5 (low bar)
in my defense it was easy as fuck
>tfw the last time you squateed lmao2plaet was difficult
..... I do actually think my butt looks okay, but only in underwear. I carry a lot of fat, I think, in my inner thigh area, making pants look like crap on me.
[spoiler]I should just admit to being gay. One day, brother. One day.[/spoiler]

I solemnly swear, anon, I will get my shit together after summer. I will get a majestic ass.
I'll show it off when I get a 160 x 1+ high bar (more ass = better) squat?
>>
>>6454520
I am exactly the same, lmao

not only is my max squat 120kg (although highbar), I also haven;t worked out for like 3 weeks

good luck with the assbuilding!
>>
>>6454529
thanks.
I have this really weird... I don't want to call it a fetish or a fantasy, but I want such a great ass that girls wearing yoga pants (who I know have no ass / a flabby ass when not wearing cheaty pants) will look at me with jealousy.,
Can't really explain why I want it.

I excuse the lack of working out with having exams, but honestly, I could easily have fit it in. It's like, 2 hours a session, thrice a week, and I did nothing but study for a few hours and watch plenty of anime. I had the time, I just didn't feel like it.
(sorry for the late reply)
>>
File: G O A L S.jpg (388 KB, 1803x3139) Image search: [Google]
G O A L S.jpg
388 KB, 1803x3139
>>6454573

once you start working out you realise how crappy most female butts really are - all fat and no muscle. I always get a little triggered when people compliment a girls butt which is just lard - though that might just be cause im gay lmao
>>
>>6454610
>once you start working out you realise how crappy most female butts really are
oh anon... oh boy, you have no fucking clue how correct you are.
If there was a medal for being correct I'd take seventeen of them and melt them together to make a medal for you.
>girls butt is pure fat
OH GOD FUCKING YES. YOU'RE JSUT FUCKING LUCKY, YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT FOR IT
>I'm gay
[spoilersshouldfuckingworkheregoddamned,Ineedit]anon, let me preserve my fantasy of not being gay for just a little longer, okay? I'm not ready. 30 cl of whiskey isn't enough.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6454627

Women man. Can't live with em, can't breed without em.

Anyway, you seem like a cool dude. Good luck with the whole "not being gay thing" !
>>
>>6454650
t-thanks. Had some guy in another thread say he'd be up for talking to me.
I'm just... in a very confused place.
Don't take this the wrong way, though I'm sure you will, but I don't want to be gay.
Or, I mean, I wouldn't *mind* it, but I'd have to be a cute girl/boy. Then I think it would be okay to like dicks.
I'm not happy with the things I think about before I fall asleep. I'm not happy that I got a chubby writing the prior sentence.

I really do appreciate your "good luck". I seriously need it. I don't fucking understand anything.
>>
>>6454718
>>6454650
I have enjoyed this talk, I should've made that more clear.
Thank you.
>>
>>6446907
OP here, i'm going to do basically this but replace Side Lunges with 5x5 dumbbell squats twice a week and bike every day i'm not doing this.
>>
How do you get an ass like Assbro without being a /fit/izen and lifting? I want an ass, but I don't want monster thighs like >>6454610 >>6454444
Assbro didn't have thighs but he had an ass.
>>
>>6453851
Seems to work well enough for me. Sounds like you're just jelly that my beautiful ass has been obtained with almost no effort.
>>
>>6456697

because assbro was just lucky in his genetic fat deposits

you cant do anything about that im afraid - you are either born with it or not.
>>
>>6447975
>>6446907
you don't need a load of fancy shit like this just do squats, lunges and maybe hip abductions if you want a more feminine frame.
>>
>>6457127
suuure m8, that's why you posted a pic to prove me wrong ;)
>>6456697
barbell hip thrusts and I think you're called bulgarian split squats
Basically, ONLY work the glutes. You should be able to get decently far at home with hip thrusts
>hip thrusts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEdqd1n0cvg
>split squats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-uNgKwPLE

>Inb4 Herman fitness
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.