[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you bullied?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: bullying.jpg (54 KB, 450x284) Image search: [Google]
bullying.jpg
54 KB, 450x284
I kinda vibed with this :/

I watch her twitch stream regularly and this is the first time she's opened up on something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j06GRpix9NU

Fuck everything she says literally is my life. Why are people so shit?
>>
I was bullied, mostly in like 7-8th grade for being a quiet bookworm.
I got called fag a lot, like literally every time I would leave the house. I didn't even act gay or anything, other kids were just mean. I mean I guess they were right, since I'm a huge faggot now, but they didn't know that, they were just being assholes.
I bulked up just a little in high school and started to stand up for myself, I didn't get bullied anymore.
>>
>>6441020

/sp/heem
>>
File: 1450216592335.gif (3 MB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
1450216592335.gif
3 MB, 636x357
>>6441020
>Wah wah, I don't like people saying mean things :((
>>
>>6441065
Are you me?
>>
>daddy issues

every time
>>
>>6441020
I was bullied pretty relentlessly grades 7, 8 and 9. It was so bad I dropped out and finished grade 9 at an alternative school. I never really figured out why I got it so bad there. I was shy and awkward but I didn't stick out that much.

I started grade 10 at a new school in a different part of town and it was fucking magic. I had friends the first day, I was getting invited to parties and life was generally awesome. I hadn't changed much, if at all so I dunno. I guess that old school was just full of dicks.
>>
>>6441277
Who hurt you?
>>
I was but I think I smoked a little too much pot to remember 90% of it lol
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.