[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, im struggling with identifying my own sexuality im into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: U9HHUtM.jpg (74 KB, 462x544) Image search: [Google]
U9HHUtM.jpg
74 KB, 462x544
hey, im struggling with identifying my own sexuality

im into both male and female
verry much in the closet even though people know but im angry at the fact they think im just gay as if it up to them to decide.
people speak as if i only sleep and look at women because "lol he's just hiding it haha"

has anyone else had similar experiences?
am i straight, bi, or "hiding it"
its to fucken hard to know
>>
>>6434672
you're into both male and female. you're bi. you're experiencing bi erasure. people are gonna tell you that you're whole life.
>>
>>643467 hormones are going crazy in your body; you will grow out of it
>>
>>6434698
that i can deal with, sadly buy reclusing myself from my socal circle in hopes i can peruse heathy relationships without external influence.

the problem is work. i love my job. im a builder

in my country being a "faggot" dosent fly (no intention to offend, this is how i would be refered to) so yeah....

i aggravates me, when such a word is mentioned or sex is talked about, or lgbt people in general, i have to smile and laugh.
>>
>>6434728
sorry i meant "being a builder in my country"
>>
>>6434672
You're bisexual. Welcome to the biggest dating pool in the world as long as nobody knows you're bisexual.
>>
>>6434672
Why do you need to identify it? Just fuck who you want to fuck. You don't need to slap a label on everything. If people ask you just tell them you don't know and don't care.
>>
>>6434672
>as if it up to them to decide.
Welcome to the real world, where rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, they have taken the liberty of choosing for you
>>
>verry much in the closet even though people know but im angry at the fact they think im just gay as if it up to them to decide.

Kinda the same, anon. I'm a closeted bi guy and some of my friends thought it was a great idea for them to ask me more than once if I was gay because my interests were things like film, literature and knowing how to dress decently. I never even had any feminine mannerisms at all so beyond my interests that are literally just more artsy than "sports", they thought they had proof enough to go "anon, are you GAY?" then assume I was lying when I said no. Didn't help that I stayed away from trying to get any girlfriends through all of high school (still no gf :().
>>
>>6434672
Took me forever to realize I was born and to accept it
Kept in the closet until 27 kuz i dont want to be called gay (id fight someone irl) so i get where ur coming from

Kids are cruel and teens are assholes, if ur past hs ur probably safe

Also fuck people who don't think bi exists u dont need them in ur life
>>
Had a 40 minute convoy with a really good friend, he thinks in straight kuz of my interests in women
Couldn't convince him bisexuals exist
For him gay was a binary switch that is flipped once u do anything homosexual at all

I literally couldnt convince him of anything

So i dont hang out with him now, problem solved
Who needs that kind of bullshit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.