[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just took my first dose of HRT, anybody have any tips? Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Just took my first dose of HRT, anybody have any tips? Anything you wish you had known when you very first started transitioning?
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 960x884) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 960x884
there are a lot of people who believe that hrt is the biggest part of passing, and they're so wrong. hrt is pretty much required, sure, but learning how to properly do makeup, eliminating masculine body hair and getting a feminine voice down cold are more important for passing

a lot of people neglect these things until HRT is well under way and end up living like hermits because they just look like an andro something and that freaks people out
>>
I wish I knew my dick atrophies from disuse and can make masturbating hurt.
>>
What exactly does HRT do ?
>>
>>6430521
I have been practicing with makeup. It's alot harder than I thought. But as for my voice, I have not started that. Thank you! I'll look up some tutorials.
>>
You'll never be a (wo)man and if you're not extremely (.001%) lucky you'll never really pass.
You might be able to look ok in pictures if the angles and lighting are just right, but that's it.
A lot of people won't treat you as your desired gender unless you really look the part, either because they think you're a mentally ill degenerate or they just don't know what you're trying to do and think you're a weird looking person wearing the wrong clothes.
Your life is going to suck and in all probability you'll kill yourself before 30.

Just remember to have fun with it.
>>
>>6430689
Every party has a pooper....
>>
>>6430689
This
keep at transition 'cause maybe it'll turn out fine but in the meantime you're gonna want to try and find happiness from as many alternative sources as possible, because the shine wears off transition pretty quickly

8 months in and I've gone from straightedge to a daily stoner now and about to try acid and ketamine

also, the first year is hell unless you've got good genetics
>>
>>6427757
Which bathroom do u like to use?
>I bet womens bathroom is cleaner

>>6430524
giggity
>do trans persons want this to happen or do u fight it?
>>
congratulations OP you are now more than human
>>
>>6432725
>about to try acid

its fucking amazing and awesome and afterwards you have a shitload of self confidence and feel pretty do ittttttttttt
>>
>>6433182
> You will never be a woman.

even if this were true,

femboy is still superior to traditional man
>>
>>6433182
While that is true, people who transition know they will never be the other gender. But it makes them more comfortable to appear like they are other gender.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.