[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How rare are long term relationships concerning gays?Does love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
How rare are long term relationships concerning gays?Does love actually exist or am I fucked?
>>
File: Sandor_The_Hound_Clegane.jpg (23 KB, 291x290) Image search: [Google]
Sandor_The_Hound_Clegane.jpg
23 KB, 291x290
This is a general life question. I do hope love exists, it's kinda the only thing stopping me from killing myself.
>>
>>6426292
So long as you steer clear of bisexuals, you should be golden.
>>
>>6426731
I'm bisexual myself.
>>
>>6426292
You always get the anecdotal answers to this question that is a pic of this really old gay couple that have been together like a typical married couple. But I've only seen like 2 or 3 like this... so I'm guessing it is rare.
>>
If you're a gay male, pretty much none. Read what older gayfags have to say about loneliness and whatnot, also about how gay men can't commit.

Most dyke relationships are long term though.
>>
>>6426736
Find a womyn.
>>
>>6426292
I really don't understand gays. I occasionally hangout with a group of gay people that includes many older gay guys and none of that friends group has any ongoing relationships. I think gay guys are way too finicky about who they date because none of them have any problem hanging around each other and can have lots to talk about yet none of them want to date each other.

I'd say just find someone you're comfortable hanging around with and can have a good conversation with and you're good to go lol
Hell the spartans used the "Lycurgus marriage" (Lycurgus reformed Sparta into a military society) which involved separating married couples as much as possible and they said it significantly improved relationship quality since in the early phases of their marriage it promoted independence and when the married couples would foray into each others interests it was more passionate and exhilarating then if you were to find someone you thought you meshed with and spent all day, every day around them constantly sharing hobbies and having sex. They found that couples who separated hobbies, activities, friends groups, etc. had better relationships with less jealousy and more passionate love.
So in the end, next time you think you're not compatible with someone, think of the Spartans.
>>
File: 88789.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
88789.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>tfw he said he loved you and promised to marry you and insisted you were the one thing he kept living for
>tfw he broke up with you out of the blue one day and told you to fuck off

True love isn't real
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.