[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did people treat you passing mtf's differently than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463719842748.gif (885 KB, 308x397) Image search: [Google]
1463719842748.gif
885 KB, 308x397
How did people treat you passing mtf's differently than when you presented as a guy? Do you think there's any kind of "privilege" on either side?

>pic unrelated
>>
I'm MtF. Homeless men shout sexual things to me on the street now, I've caught coworkers checking out my ass/chest, and my new boss talks down to me like a 60s movie secretary. It sucks, but the only thing I miss about being a dude is being able to stand and pee on the side of the road during long drives. I'm pre op, but my junk has shriveled to the point of having to sit to pee, which is okay. I just use a stand to pee device like an FtM on long drives now. Everything would be perfect if some of the men around me (it's certainly not the majority of men) would grow up and stop acting like I exist for them to use sexually. I have a professional job so I can't speak for the wage gap or whatever.
>>
>>6423841
>stand to pee device
w h a t
>>
>>6423862
They're nifty. I only use it on long drives because the standing makes my dysphoria go weird, but if you've ever tried to squat and piss on some godforsaken roadside in the middle of Nebraska, you know what I mean. They're called Urinelles. They're disposable and come in packs of like 20. Trans men often use a similar device made of silicone (often dick shaped) so they can pee in men's urinals.
>>
>>6423779
>guys holding the door open for me all the time
>guys buying me shit online
>guys offering to help me with random stuff
>getting checked out by guys in public
>get whistled at/cat called on occasion
>random guys starting up small talk with me
>creepy old nigger neighbor will NOT stop sexually harassing me any time I walk out the house (goes above and beyond looking at my ass or even cat calls. Freaky stalker rapist level shit.)
>every time I try to become involved with a guy, it turns out all he wants is to bang me, nothing more (yea, sex is cool and all, but there is more to life, buddy)
>>
>>6425893
That makes it seem like chicks have it a million times better than guys. What's with all this "male privilege" stuff then?
>>
>>6425926
There is no "male privilege". That's SJW nonsense. Most SJWs are fat and ugly as fuck, so they don't receive the kind of treatment normal or attractive people do. But that's kinda what happens when someone goes out of their way to look absolutely disgusting.

I have to admit, its even between the pros and cons. While its nice that other people, 99.9% of the time guys, go out of their way to try to help you and give you shit, but then there's the instances where outright creepy mofos just have to ruin everything and make me afraid to leave the house.
>>
>>6425961
Do you ever get any situations where people clearly ignore you or devalue your ideas because you're a woman? Does standing your ground help or worsen the situation?
>>
>>6425975
>where people clearly ignore you or devalue your ideas because you're a woman

Actually yes. I was kind of shocked when it happened. My best buddy from high school was like family. He respected me, my opinions, viewed me like a sibling, etc. Then I transitioned and he treats me like a retarded piece of ass. My opinions and beliefs are now suddenly stupid, and his sole interest in me had changed to trying to flirt with me and fuck me. I had been reduced from 'brother' to the respect level of a fleshlight. I try not to talk to him anymore.
>>
>>6426002
I guess having lived as a man showed you that your ideas and opinions aren't actually stupid because they've been validated before. It almost seems like that'd be a good filter to see who a good friend would be, whether or not they actually treat you like a person.

That guy wasn't your real friend anyway if he changed that drastically that fast.
>>
Girls need to not get treated equally and need to be dumb cos they already got the good body card, they get to be cute, if you can be cute and attractive and be smart and taken seriously then its kinda game over for guys, might as well either transition or end yourself. Butthurt cis male here and when I see cute girls who are as smart as me or smarter I'm like why live, I have nothing to offer.
>>
>>6426059
You've got strength.
>>
>>6426079
I'm weak as shit tho, I have no muscle at all. Also I don't do anything where strength is of any advantage.
>>
>>6426105
>get fit
>bang hot smart bitches
>further the evolution of humanity with your god-tier genes

DO IT! NOW!
>>
>>6426119
This post is actually strangely motivating, thanks anon.
>>
>>6426105
transition, senpai
>>
>>6425926
White cis women literally live life on ultra easy mode
>>
>>6426220
How so?
>>
>>6426240

>>6425893
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.