[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why bisexuality is so common amongs trans people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: why mtfg is so bi.png (505 KB, 643x470) Image search: [Google]
why mtfg is so bi.png
505 KB, 643x470
of all polls i see about sxual orientation in trans peopkle the most popular option orientations always was bisexuality, and for much, they are always more than 50%, is seems the majority of trans population is bisexual, but why?

about 7.7% of americans have Bisexual behavior, why bisexuali identity is by a long shot more common than in cis people?
>>
File: whysomanyftm.png (872 KB, 1020x651) Image search: [Google]
whysomanyftm.png
872 KB, 1020x651
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s 10508- 016- 0769- 4

for the 7.7% data.
>>
>>6405452
Bisexuality is increasingly common as gay acceptance is becoming more mainstream. People are likely more bisexual than we think.

However, I believe that trans people are not strictly binary. Transsexual women are probably mostly neurologically female, but some masculinization is unavoidable due to... well... tons of reasons. Trans people probably have mental features of both sexes to an extent and I believe sexuality is a part of that.
>>
>>6405452
I dunno. I kinda feel like the experience helps you get an appreciation of the attributes of both base genders that can lead to attraction in general.
>>
scum goes along with scum.

bisexuals and trannies are just that, scum, degenerated who are destroying western society with theur moral relativism, homosexuality don't destroyed greek civilization, was bisexuality and the moral relativism of bisexuality.
>>
>>6405452
Most of femgen is bi too in their polls.
Mind you they lean to guys but being bi-er than gaygen actually surprised people.
>>
Being mtf your potential dating pool is even lower than that of gays so being bi maximizes your small chances of finding a mate.

also a lot of transwomen used to like only girls but when they transition they like guys, even the ones that said they'd never like guys said it changed after hrt. but still have some attraction to women along with men now which is why so many of them are bi/pan.
>>
>>6409756
Actually is it possible to go from gay pre hrt to bi?
Cause it's happened to some in femgen.
>>
>>6409724
t. angsty homo
>>
I have a better question for you, OP.
Why are so many of them borderline or suffering from some other cluster B autism?
Hint: it's the unstable identity part.
>>
>>6405464
Pre-everything straight trans women have the brains of gay men, les ones are just like straight men.
Science wise this place is worse than /pol/ with its cultural Marxism cosmology.
>>
>>6410630
Back to /pol/, you little stray.
>>
>>6410572
Borderline causes trans, not the other way around
>>
>>6410640
Why? /pol/ seems like a better place for you, since you both enjoy shit science and straight up infowars tier nonsense.
>>
>>6410657
Ditto.
Borderline also causes bisluts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.