[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mocked for having a trans gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1466103639029.png (212 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1466103639029.png
212 KB, 500x380
so i was walking down the street with my partner and some guys went past who started guesturing to me about my partner (who wasnt looking) in an obviously mocking way. its hard to describe exactly what, but they were clearly making fun of me for being with them.

how do people deal with this? at first i got really pissed off at the for being disrespectful to them, but then i felt kinda shitty that i was getting mocked for being seen with them.

im in no way ashamed of being with them before i start getting flamed, but i identify as a masc/mostly hetero guy so being mocked in the street doesnt feel great.
>>
I can't tell you from your perspective because I'm the trans person in my relationship, but I just kind of got used to it.

I just kind of stopped caring unless they physically attack me and I have a background in self defense so I'm not worried about that either.
>>
>>6400346
Wow you're a pussy. You actually give a fuck what a random fucker that passes by thinks about you and who you love?
>>
>>6400364
It's easy to say that when you're sitting at your computer
>>
>>6400346
Why didn't you kick the shit out of them? Is it because you're a lanky beta with literally no testosterone? If you where my bf I'd drop you in an instant.
>>
>>6400507
im a lanky beta for not being a fucking idiot and starting shit with a group of guys twice my size? im a fucking teenager, im not gonna start a fight with 30 year old fuckheads in a shitty area.

also *were , shitforbrains
>>
>>6400518
>b-but they're bigger than me ;_;
what a loser
>>
>>6400346
>identify as a masc/mostly hetero guy so being mocked in the street doesn't feel great.
If that's true you would've said something back to them rather than hang your head like a pussy
>>
>>6400518
Your girlfriend would help you in the fight, cause according to /lgbt/, all MTFs are ex-navy seals that studied in krav maga
>>
>>6400404
It's also easy to say when it's true limp dick. You are stating you are supposed to be masculine and mostly hetero yet you don't follow either of those labels in this scenario. Instead you just felt ashamed for having what you wanted and rightful deserve. That's a pussy move.
>>
>>6400346
bear mace
>dont engage them, just walk ur gf away and come back with a big ol can of bear mace
Once you mace them leave and go about ur business with ur trans gf
>>
>>6400529
>tfw MtF that studied Krav Maga with a retired Mossad operative
The SEALs are pussies.
>>
>>6400560
cant have mace in the UK, if i did id be less wary about engaging in a fight with a group of guys that not only outsize but outnumber me, something basement assholes in the thread dont seem to get
>>
>>6400568
Whats the point when you and your teacher would get fucked by some short twink who has trained muay thai and BJJ for six months?
>>
>>6400560
/k/ taught me that bear mace is not effective, and that you should use a big bore revolver instead.
OP should get a S&W .460 and blow their brains all over the sidewalk, adjacent buildings, and unfortunate passerby.
>>
>>6400574
what part of UK?
>>
>>6400579
>implying that's a problem
>>
>>6400346
date one who actually passes
>>
>>6400584
up north, not being any more specific than that for obvious reasons. :p

>>6400580
murica
>>
>>6400574
>id be less wary about engaging in a fight

the point of carrying something to defend yourself is not to try to get in fights or cause conflict with people

you're a retard and i hope mohammed rapes your mother
>>
>>6400585
I meant fucked as in destroyed, not secks.
>>
File: 1466103622741.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1466103622741.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>6400594
>>
>>6400592
You need to get over yourself, enjoy the person you are with and ignore the looks or break up and go for something that will fit your preconceived notions.

You stated that you don't feel ashamed with being with your partner but you obviously do on some subconscious level otherwise you wouldn't have given a shit if you were mocked. If I'm riding around on my moped I love and I get mocked I wouldn't feel ashamed at what I was doing I would just dislike the people mocking. If I was acting like a fool and was mocked I would probably get pissed and then ashamed.

Get your shit together, get all your shit and put it together. Then put it in a bag so you can have all your shit together.
>>
>>6400603
Dukes.

Well that's why you carry a gun too.
indianajonesvsraghead.gif
>>
>>6400346
Of course you're going to be laughed at because having a transgender "girlfriend" is a step below dating a fat ugly chick when it comes to being heterosexual. You may as well consider yourself pansexual if you're dating a transgender. Because real heterosexuals don't date transgenders. Pansexuals don't care and will date any gender/transgender.
>>
File: ReFspj.gif (4 MB, 399x173) Image search: [Google]
ReFspj.gif
4 MB, 399x173
>>6400640
For you.
>>
File: stella_avocadocreme.jpg (40 KB, 527x489) Image search: [Google]
stella_avocadocreme.jpg
40 KB, 527x489
>>6400618

People can't see how cute this is? Or do you ride one of the ugly contemporary ones?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.