[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /gaybutdisgustedbyboipussy/? Like, I just find the idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: dear leader.png (2 MB, 1108x3328) Image search: [Google]
dear leader.png
2 MB, 1108x3328
Who here /gaybutdisgustedbyboipussy/?
Like, I just find the idea disgusting and it's a complete deal breaker for 99% of guys. Like I love me some dick and whatever but I can't get my mind around either topping or bottoming or anything to do with the butt. Am I alone here? What should I do?
>>
>what should I do?
Just die alone. Boipussi is holy
>>
>>6396505
"No". You shit from there, it's gross.
>>
File: 1451542486725.png (394 KB, 451x861) Image search: [Google]
1451542486725.png
394 KB, 451x861
>tfw no north korean military cryfu
>>
>>6396539
I might but it can also be used to make a dick feel good.
All sex is gross if you think about it
>>
>>6396476
find a gay ftm who's tolerable to be around
>>
>>6396579
Nah brah, I'm in it for the dick.
>>
>>6396539
You piss from your dick as well. And have you even seen those "vagina" things straightfags are so addicted to?
If you fuck a random hobo on the street it'll be disgusting but as long as you or they know basic hygiene it'll be fine; just a minute or two of heavy scrubbing in the shower does the trick.
I was appalled by it in my early teens but then began to enjoy it.
>>
>>6396476
>>6396539
Frotfags should have to wear badges so that they can be identified and avoided. You people are the fucking worst.

Anal is the purest and most natural form of sex between men. You shouldn't even be considered homosexual if you refuse to participate in it.
>>
>>6396592
>You piss from your dick as well. And have you even seen those "vagina" things straightfags are so addicted to?
Dicks are different though, you're not sticking anything in a dick, unless you're into sounding, and they're easy to clean, PLUS urine isn't as nearly as disgusting as feces. What about vaginas? I don't give a fuck, plus they're like self cleaning or something when a woman eats right.
>If you fuck a random hobo on the street it'll be disgusting but as long as you or they know basic hygiene it'll be fine; just a minute or two of heavy scrubbing in the shower does the trick.
The fact that you have to prepare your body for it should be an indicator that it's not something that is supposed to happen.
>I was appalled by it in my early teens but then began to enjoy it.
Well good for you then?
>>6396611
>anal sex
>pure
>>
File: 1448611385817.png (2 MB, 1300x786) Image search: [Google]
1448611385817.png
2 MB, 1300x786
>>6396644
>What about vaginas?
>they're like self cleaning or something
>>
>>6396644
>What about vaginas? I don't give a fuck, plus they're like self cleaning or something when a woman eats right.
Anuses are self-cleaning, too.

>The fact that you have to prepare your body for it should be an indicator that it's not something that is supposed to happen.
The only "preparing" is to make it enjoyable for both parties, like a straight woman would shave her cunt.

>Well good for you then?
I'm literally just trying to help, don't get bitchy you faggot.
>>
>>6396662
Well it's true, obviously women have to bath or it can get disgusting but women don't have to douche them out everytime they have sex, they just have to have showered that day, just like dicks.
>>6396663
>Anuses are self-cleaning, too.
"No"
>The only "preparing" is to make it enjoyable for both parties, like a straight woman would shave her cunt.
Women don't have to shave right before they have sex everytime you moron.
>I'm literally just trying to help, don't get bitchy you faggot.
No, you're trying to dictate to me how my sexuality should be and what I want to do with my body.
>>
>>6396476

I recommend getting some cats, I hear they carry some kind of parasite that can be transmitted to humans and makes anal sex more appealing to the host.
>>
>>6396676
The prostate, aka male g-spot, is in the butthole

Don't say no to anal sex OP you'd be missing out

Just be safe
>>
>>6396676
>"No"
Yeah, they are. It's this new thing called 'wiping', as well as 'showering'

>Women don't have to shave right before they have sex everytime you moron.
And people don't have to clean their asses before sex? Your issue is that you don't want to do anal because "it's gross"; I'm telling you how the grossness can easily be solved.

>No, you're trying to dictate to me how my sexuality should be and what I want to do with my body.
What the fuck? You literally presented your case as an issue and openly asked for help. That's what I'm doing, you fuck off back to tumblr if you're gonna do this 180 because you don't like the answers you asked for.
>>
>>6396685
Kek.
>>6396693
>The prostate, aka male g-spot, is in the butthole
This is a meme.
>Don't say no to anal sex OP you'd be missing out
Don't care, it's discusting.
>Just be safe
How safe can you be by having foreign objects shoved up your ass?
>>6396701
>Yeah, they are. It's this new thing called 'wiping', as well as 'showering'
You and I both know that's not what I was referring to.
>And people don't have to clean their asses before sex? Your issue is that you don't want to do anal because "it's gross"; I'm telling you how the grossness can easily be solved.
And my point is that it's not "solving it". Also yeah, you really do have to flush your ass before anal, otherwise you end up with disgusting accidents.
>What the fuck? You literally presented your case as an issue and openly asked for help. That's what I'm doing, you fuck off back to tumblr if you're gonna do this 180 because you don't like the answers you asked for.
I'm asking for help within the gay community to figure out how to find other gays men who feel the same, not for you to try and change my mind on this shit.
>>
>>6396722
>the prostate is a meme
okay that was quick thanks for showing yourself, have fun then
>>
>>6396725
>okay that was quick thanks for showing yourself, have fun then
Obviously the prostate isn't a meme but prostate stimulation is.
>>
>>6396722
What the fuck else would "what should I do?" mean if you aren't asking for help or advice? Do you want the other 2 people on this board that feel the same to go "yeah anal is gross" before the thread dies?
>>
>>6396737

Have you ever stimulated your prostate?
>>
>>6396737
so cumming hands-free from getting fucked/using a dildo is a meme?
>>
File: isthisniggaseriousrightnow.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
isthisniggaseriousrightnow.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>6396737
>prostate stimulation is a meme
>>
>fag
>rejects anal

I guess this is what being "triggered" feels like...

Buttsex is what homos do; it's who we are. Stop being a special snowflake and pick a side already.
>>
>>6396788
no, gays are allowed to not do anal. just good luck finding someone else who thinks the same.
>>
>>6396742
>What the fuck else would "what should I do?" mean if you aren't asking for help or advice? Do you want the other 2 people on this board that feel the same to go "yeah anal is gross" before the thread dies?
I want advice on how to fucking address this with a new guy and how to get them not to get pissed off when I reject the anal meme.
>>6396756
>>6396759
>>6396777
>shilling for ass-stuff
I want the AIDF to leave now. I guess this is what they mean when they say it's an inside job.
>>6396788
"No"
>>6396808
This is all I want help finding.
>>
>>6396832
literally just say "i dont do anal"
if they dont cut off all connection within the day then youre good
good luck
>>
>>6396843
I don't want to gamble and go through literally hundreds if not thousands of guys. My point is trying to find a way to narrow the pool down before I take a swim
>>
>>6396808
They're turning their backs on their own culture just to be edgy.

Have you ever gotten a guy home only to have him pull the anti-anal spiel on you? It's frustrating as fuck. They know exactly what they're doing too, leading us on until the last moment. They're simple teases.
>>
Get proper fucked in the bum m8 you might like it
>>
>>6396853
leave "i dont do anal" on your online profiles and shit and hope that likeminded people stumble upon it. conversely you can look for other people saying that on their pages
>>
>>6396859
This is satire, right? If you think anal is a defining part of being gay, you're part of the reason why gays have trouble being accepted.
>>6396860
Nope
>>6396868
I guess I might try that but are there any communities that specifically say no to anal.
>>
>>6396878
i wouldnt know. there are definitely other gays that dont do anal but its a very small minority
>>
>>6396886
Well, thanks for at least not being a faggot and telling me to go get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>6396887
youre welcome. i definitely pine over the fact that anal is the only option for gay penetrative sex but for me personally im not against doing it
>>
>>6396894
Does thigh fucking count? :^)
>>
>>6396915
nah, not even close. its the intimacy of anal that i like
>>
>>6396887
I think the reason many of us get so defensive over anal sex is that those who do not engage in it are perceived as looking down on those of us who do.

And to be fair, you did start out by calling us disgusting. Nobody likes someone who adopts an air of superiority right off the bat.
>>
>>6396737
are you like physically or mentally damaged or something?
>>
>>6396932
I didn't call you disgusting, I called the act disgusting, and guess what, it is disgusting.
>>
>>6396943
Are you? you're the degenerate taking it up the ass.
>>
>>6396476
>What should I do?
Go suck some dicks, obviously.
>>
>>6397005
If the act is disgusting, presumably those performing it are disgusting.
>>
>>6396476
boipussy is fine if he or she keeps it clean inside & out, i can lick it & stick it with enthusiasm,
>>
>>6396926
>tfw don't find anal pleasurable at all
>feel dirty and ashamed every time
>put up with it because it makes my bf happy and I like that more than I dislike anal and the cuddles after are amazing
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.