[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've come to the realization that the democrats arent going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1465748776757.png (184 KB, 444x447) Image search: [Google]
1465748776757.png
184 KB, 444x447
I've come to the realization that the democrats arent going to do jack shit to protect us or help us out. Actively importing people into the country that want to kill us. This is why I'm a Trump supporter now.
>>
>>6390938
just basing them off their laws and them acting on their laws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYwrJAYU3BM
>>
>>6390911
Here's a thought: What if we gun down all the women so they can't vote in November?
>>
>>6390938
I'm sure we should just air lift liberals to Syria in order to hug ISIS militants. I mean ISIS would stop genociding gays and Christians if they were just loved.
Love trumps hate
Hitlary 2016
>>
>>6390965
Fuck off hillbot
>>
This thread couldnt be more obviously made by a poltard
>>
Don't listen to >>6390972, he's just a Hillary shill trying to divide 4chan
>>
>>6390965
That sounds like all religions ever. Some asshole using his fairy tale book to justify his assholery. However saying that ISIS isn't mulsim is just the no true scotsman argument. They are Muslim they're just that part of the world of Islam that the liberal ones are embarrassed over. Basically the hillbilly rednecks of the Islamic world. They love themselves some Muhammad and hate them faggots and bacon.
>>
>>6390911
As a self hating homo I'll be voting for more muslims
>>
>>6390938
>Islamophobia
>phobia
There's nothing irrational about fearing the spread of a murderous, intolerant cult that opposes most western values.
>>
File: 1465991609664.jpg (101 KB, 1420x1922) Image search: [Google]
1465991609664.jpg
101 KB, 1420x1922
>>6390958
Meh, I'd rather send them off to a camp somewhere for an extensive eugenics project.

Cloning tech isn't that advanced, and the next generation of fem guys has to come from somewhere.

>feel like pic related right about now
>>
File: 1408410002676.jpg (50 KB, 492x720) Image search: [Google]
1408410002676.jpg
50 KB, 492x720
>>6390938
Would have friendliness and love defeated Hitler?
>>
>>6390965

> peaceful Western Muslims

Yes, I've heard of those. I'm given to understand that they shrank to an insignificant minority round about the time the Shah of Iran was deposed in 1979.
>>
>>6390938
Fuck I hate this line of reasoning and anyone who employs it.

>Guys don't antagonize Islam! Do everything you can to pacify them, or they'll fucking kill people!

If anyone is "Islamophobic," it's the people who constantly imply muslims are retarded chimps who'll sperg out if people don't like them.
>>
>>6390938

>Homophobia and Islamophobia stem from the same source.

They really don't. People don't like gays because of a combination of really shitty theology and a feeling of "eww, icky!" People don't like Muslims because they've been turning out violent, murderous assholes on the regular for centuries with no apparent signs of stopping.
>>
>>6391086
I've never understood why /pol/ is brownish while /lgbt/ is the ideal aryan and not the other way round.
>>
>>6394491
There are a TON of south Americans on /pol/
>>
>>6390911
Not american, but you've gotta be idiot if you vote for Hillary, I mean it's not about gay rights only, but other stuff economics, foreign policy etc. Democrats have made horrible mess in Foreign Policy. We already got what we wanted, thou some states still throw obstacles, but it's gonna go away. So for other reasons I'm convincing my hubby to vote Trump. He's still pretty on the edge, but once he sees my logic behind me he will understand. Trump is not brilliant, but, that's why he has good advisors behind him.
>>
>>6390965
nice taqiya bro

when your religiously enforced countries live by example and enact religious freedom and LGBT rights in the middle east then I'll take you more seriously
>>
>>6390911
that and taking guns our of the hands of law abiding lgbt citizens
>>
>>6390938
>Don't alienate Muslims, or they will decide to murder you. You know, this is what most alienated people do, they kill you, because they want you to accept them so much. History has shown that when people want to be accepted, they start murdering the group they want to be accepted by. Just like how the LGBT community won marriage equality through viscous acts of terrorism and murder.

Muslims are just as logical and peaceful as anyone else!

God liberals views all brown people as naughty children that they need to "diagnose", like they are only acting out because of something king liberal did.
>>
>>6390938
I'm judging you all based on the fact that it is 2016 and islamic countries have enacted little to fucking zip for religious freedom and LGBT rights
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.