[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that identifying as anything else but male or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464007366402.png (198 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
1464007366402.png
198 KB, 293x287
daily reminder that identifying as anything else but male or female points at a severe mental disturbance; you can't be transgender, bite the bullet, acknowledge the fact you're fucked in the head and end yourself you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>6385973
Read the research famalan. Transgendered brains are literally partially intersexed.
>>
>>6385973
sup omar
>>
>>6385973
WHY WILL NO ONE EVER POST THE FUCKING SOURCE ON THIS VIDEO
>>
>>6385973
define mental disturbance though, being trans hasnt had any effect on my daily life for ages now
>>
>>6385986
i havent even seen this before but i now require source for agp self insertion.
please give if anyone knows
>>
>>6385973
i came to this video fantasizing that i was her.

i feel good about it
>>
>>6386024
please source fampai im begging you
>>
>>6385994
Here. 4chan hates Springer links so I've pasted the link in pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/BiNLNBRh
Not that a shitposter like you will actually read it though. Too much effort. Far easier to spread one-liners.
>>
>>6385973
s-source pls
>>
>>6386172
Read the fucking paper. This exact paper does exactly that, pointing out that homosexual pre-cross-sex hormone treatment MtF/FtMs have differently structured brains and that the probable cause is different levels of exposure to hormones and other chemicals in the womb AKA the same thing which makes us male or female in the first place.
>>
>>6386055
Lana Rain
>>
>>6386243
>Get shown concrete, well-cited evidence that you are wrong
>Can't be bothered to read it
>Post frogs
Imbecile.
>>
>>6386294
>"No shit retard, link me the study that shows a male wanting to become a female has a different brain than other males (you won't)."
You can't change history by posting memes. I brought proof for partial brain intersexuality which is exactly what I pointed out in the first place.

I get it, you were just pretending to be retarded, and are deriving great joy from tricking me. Way to go.
>>
>>6386363
Read the fucking paper you dumb frogposter.

"Untreated MtFs and FtMs who have an early onset of their gender dysphoria and are sexually oriented to persons of their natal sex show a distinctive brain morphology, reflecting a brain phenotype. These phenotypes are different from those of heterosexual males or females; the differences affect the right hemisphere and cortical structures underlying body perception. The genesis of these phenotypes might be caused by atypical effects of sex hormones or their metabolites in specific cortical regions of MtFs and FtMs. These effects of hormones on the cortex suggest the hypothesis that brain differences between homosexual MtFs and FtMs and male and female controls are due to differences in the development of the cortex; this hypothesis would imply that the thinning process undergone by some regions of the cortex is timed differently in each phenotype.

The review of the available data seems to support two existing hypotheses: (1) a brain-restricted intersexuality in homosexual MtFs and FtMs and (2) Blanchard’s insight on the existence of two brain phenotypes that differentiate “homosexual” and “nonhomosexual” MtFs."
>>
>>6386401
Screeching won't change the facts. That's not how science works.
>>
>>6386412
I've already responded to that. You can't keep trying to deflect facts.
>>
>>6386448
I absolutely have. Read my original post:
>>6385981
In which I have pointed out that transgendered people have brains which are partially intersexed, which is exactly what the paper concludes. This was responded to with denial in
>>6385994
>>6386172
>>6386363
"No shit retard, link me the study that shows a male wanting to become a female has a different brain than other males (you won't)."
"No you argued that trans-people had special brains, when in reality they have normal brains that have developed in accordance with their biological chromosomes (i.e. what OP is saying)"

Followed by an attempt to change the subject of the conversation from the original claim regarding pre-op transsexuals having intersexed brains.

You can't keep playing this game in a medium where the entire conversation is recorded for all to see. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (23 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
23 KB, 550x550
Lol.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.