[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1465763907209.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
1465763907209.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>6374747
lets just try and get rid of religion altogether.
>>
>>6374747
thanks for the colage anon
>>
>>6374747
they meant TRUMP 2016
>>
I bet every single one was a liberal who coddled mudslimes and thought "Trump was rayciss" so good riddance. The general reaction I'm seeing on this board has been appalling.
>#notallmuslims
>omg like trump n white christians are still so much worse!

Full SJW cancer. Even if it's just half the board, that's still too much.
These cunts are a much bigger problem than a bunch of gloating /pol/fags because they actually think they belong here and they aren't going to fuck off after a few days.
>>
>>6374747

Except for the Islam references, that reads like one of the /pol/ threads I saw on the subject of this shooting. Especially the "Some faggots died, what is the problem?" comment.
>>
Lol islam is peaceful guys :)))))
ITS NOT LIKE THOSE PEOPLE SPAT ON ME FOR WALKING HAND IN HAND WITH MY BF haha no!
>>
>>6375038

It's exactly like that except they can't post those comments with their real social media accounts since they don't live in mostly western communities where it could actually damage their reputations and personal relationships.
Instead they're posting on a site famous for hyperbole, trolling and memes.
Oh, and they don't keep invoking the name of God.
>>
>>6374793
What about buddhists?
>>
>>6375482

There's "Buddhism", and then there's "Buddhism".

Buddhists can be as violent and psycho as anyone else. The religion, if properly practiced, is really only something hobo monks can do. Westerners have this very candy coated version of Buddhism.

oh btw, warrior buddhists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dhei
>>
>>6374747
I think they meant

"WE WANT TO BE DEPORTED!!!"
>>
>>6375520

They're not even Americans.
>>
>>6375520
They aren't western. These are wealthy gulf Arabs (salafists).
>>
>>6375767
oil war when
>>
>>6374990
Yeah man, muslims will kill you by law in their countries but CHRISTIANS REFUSED TO BAKE A CAKE THE ABSOLUTE SHITLORDS
>>
>>6374793
Why, religions are not equal
>>
>>6376037
You're right.
Let's just get rid of all abrahamic fanfic.

>>6376021
>CHRISTIANS REFUSED TO BAKE A CAKE THE ABSOLUTE SHITLORDS
Yes, that's exactly what hate crime statistics say, it's all about cake. Neck yourself.

>muslims will kill you by law in their countries
6 muslim countries made it a capital crime, one christian country had it as a capital crime within this decade still, but I know we're not counting or anything.
>>
>>6376055
>within this decade still

The thing is there are a lot of non-Islamic countries that made murder a felony hundreds of years ago as opposed to this decade
>>
>>6375068
:(I'm sorry this happened to you.

Any more stories of abuse you've faced IRL, /lgbt/? I'm a faggot only in theory so far so I've never experienced anything like this. Not just from muslims but generally shitty people?
>>
File: 1465549467802.jpg (623 KB, 1086x599) Image search: [Google]
1465549467802.jpg
623 KB, 1086x599
>>6374747
They love gays and want to help us reach heaven.
>>
>>6376356

>heaven

That's a gay nightclub in SoHo.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Wow why is this on the front page, get saged you detriments to society
OMAR DID NOTHING WRONG
OMAR DID NOTHING WRONG
OMAR DID NOTHING WRONG
OMAR DID NOTHING WRONG
OMAR DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>6374747
I'm trying to rationalize how these people don't realize how fucked up they sound when they type shit like this.
Like I dont understand why would someone praise the deaths innocent people all because they like the same sex.
>>
>>6376849
>I'm trying to rationalize how these people don't realize how fucked up they sound when they type shit like this.

Because they're really predjudiced. They live in societies where this is normal so they don't have to hide it or use code words.

>Like I dont understand why would someone praise the deaths innocent people all because they like the same sex.

Because in their eyes they're not "innocent" or even people.
>>
JUST
>>
>>6376037
This, it's mostly Semitic death cults desu.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.