[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on hormones >see cute girl >know I would never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 724x1024
>be on hormones
>see cute girl
>know I would never have a chance with her if she knew I'm transitioning
>want to quit transition
This keeps happening with girls I date. Eventually I push them away once I cant hide it any more but it's becoming really depressing for me. What do?
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x905
>>6369449
Become femboy
>>
>>6369463
I'm so afraid of being judged. It's why I'm almost two years on hormones yet I haven't presented once.
>>
>>6369449
>want to be a girl
>why aren't girls into me?
Because most girls like guys OP. Try it. It feels great.
>>
>>6369520
I wanna try being with a guy but I'm both afraid of being judged for that as well as most of them being really creepy.
>>
It doesn't get easier with time.
I'd suggest giving it up, getting with a chick, and living vicariously through her. It's just easier and probably healthier in the long run.
You can experience the femininity you crave in your life through a gf. I know what its like to have the erotic target location error thing going on, you get confused over whether you want a gf or you want to be the gf, but try to project that desire onto another person rather than onto yourself. If you get with men purely because you want a partner to help you LARP the female role, and not because you actually are passionately attracted to men, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>6369724
>I'd suggest giving it up, getting with a chick, and living vicariously through her. It's just easier and probably healthier in the long run.
It doesn't sound like it's easier or healthier in the long run...

>If you get with men purely because you want a partner to help you LARP the female role, and not because you actually are passionately attracted to men
What if it's both?
>>
>>6369449
AGP
G
P

If having crushes makes you want to detransition you're probably not actually trans desu
>>
>>6369724
i've tried. i've never actually gotten a gf but fucked girls and i just get bored when i would be wanting her on top all the time and then to finger my butthole
and then just get mad i couldn't be her clone
>>
>>6369636
Just do it. Guys are way easier and more worth your time. Most of the girls who will date trannies are insufferable SJWs and half of them will go full TERF if you ever break up. Guys are easy to please and fun to hang out with. If you're not into macho dudes, you can try dating bi twinks and femboys instead.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.