[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I just take a moment to say FUCK anyone who says pride parades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16
File: parade.jpg (332 KB, 1500x872) Image search: [Google]
parade.jpg
332 KB, 1500x872
Can I just take a moment to say FUCK anyone who says pride parades are pointless and terrible. I can't wait for my city to show its pride next weekend. We will not be terrorized into silence. This is the way we respond, by showing that we are not afraid and will not hide.
>>
>>6368763
I don't think they are terrible.

Def not my kind of scene though.

More power to you.
>>
You dirty kaffirs and your parades
Allahu ackbar
>>
>>6368763

Pride parades are garbage and make the homosexes seem like immoral cunts. Basically, if you like to be seen as an undesirable, gay parades are for you
>>
>>6368763
You can do that by living normally, not waving dildos in public. Make some donations to family members for those who have died.
>>
>>6368958

>waving dildos in public

If some people wanna do that at the parade then whatever, they look like douchebags but they're having fun. Most people who go are normally dressed and maybe waving a flag or a noisemaker, not a dildo. You can live normally, make donations, AND also attend a mass gathering of like-minded people to show each other support and solidarity. What a sad world you must live in where all three are mutually exclusive.
>>
You don't have to wear dildo-suits in public to live an open life, anon. These "pride parades" just showcase the worst side of homosexuality to the public - the side of uncontrolled lust and all-encompassing sexuality.

Men like Tim Cook and Niel Patrick Harris have done infinitely more to encourage tolerance and acceptance than all the pride parades in the world, simply by leading productive and successful lives as homosexuals.
>>
>>6369019

What does that have to do with anything in the op? Go back to your /pol/ circlejerk.
>>
why are they dressed like hedgehogs? Gotta go fast
>>
My only gripe with pride events is that the most vocal individuals tend to put themselves at the forefront of the group, and that's what people are going to believe "represent" us.

Pride events are just another way for the city to attract people to local businesses, which translates into more money. Nobody with a mature mind would take these events seriously, because parading around half-naked in a leather thong has nothing to do with being gay.

>Can I just take a moment to say FUCK anyone who says pride parades are pointless and terrible. I can't wait for my city to show its pride next weekend.

Psychological reactance more often results in the opposite intended effect, which is to say the more you shove something in someone's face, the more likely they are to resent you rather than agree with your message.

If you really want progress to be made in LGBT rights, you'll just let people simmer on events like this recent shooting. Shooting up a gay nightclub isn't going to cause any sane individual to subscribe to Islam or homophobia - it's likely going to manufacture more sympathy for gay people instead. But if you turn around and start screaming, "YEAH, I'M GAY! GET USED TO IT!" at everybody, you're just going to cancel that effect out.

Ironically, bigots are doing more for our cause than we ever have.
>>
gay pride parades are just the white people's version of Mardi Gras parade.
>>
>>6368763
>my response to someone who disagrees with me:
>hold a parade and shove my private sexual preferences in everyones face to get attention

i don't see why you think what happened in orlando was wrong then. it's just a "response." muslims won't hide either. weird argument btw.
>>
Huh what city, OP?
>>
>You wont scare us! Watch me swallow this 2 foot black dildo while a old man leads me around on a collar feeding me treats!

Oh how intimidating
>>
>>6369019
>Christian country

Not any more bub.
>>
>>6369110
You are looking way too much into it.

Pride parades are just an excuse to party. End of story.
>>
File: 1455069165917.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1455069165917.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
>>6369123

Bullets do a pretty good job at defeating love as we've seen today.

But it doesn't have to be this way. There's still hope, there's still Trump.
>>
I love it when all of the disgusting kaffir gather in one place.
>>
Thank you op.
I see that image posted frequently... that 3 part comic
> What should i do to be accepted in society
> I know
> Look at me, i'm a faggot with a dildo costume
I hear that opinion so often from younger gays it makes me rage. “gay parades only make things worse. It makes us look like depraved degenerates”
Well guess what, dear gay bro: you are missing the point of a parade.
If you go back to study stonewall andhow parades started back in 69, you'll see gay pride parades were never meant to be a 'pls accept me society' event.
You have such rooted inferiority complex that you think you owe something to straight people. That you need to justify your existance by proving you're completely normal just like them, apart from liking dick. It's pathetic really. If you feel "ashamed" of a parade because you fear what 'society' will think of gays wearing leather outfits or dildo costumes, you still think like you're supposed to "behave" in a certain way to be accepted. It's almost like you are begging on your knees: pls straight people, plsssss, accept me, I'm normal, I'm just like you, plsssss let me in.
And if you're think like this, you need to fucking grow up because you certainly don't have dignity and self respect.
> You are the the one walking down the street in rainbow dicks costume, and I'm the one lacking dignity?
Yes. Because you are the one begging to have the right to exist. Gay pride parades are not a "pls accept me" movement. It's a "I'm here, I'm here to stay, and you will have to swallow me whole, because i'm not falling back this time" protest. It is supposed to show the most different, bizarre, and (in your opinion) degenerate side of our community. To strip down all prejudice, shames and false moralities. To show everyone tthe veey best and worst of us, but most importantly, to say that we are NOT ashamed of it.
You want to be accepted? Well parades are light-years ahead of you. We want to affirm our existence.
>>
>>6369278
Show who we are no matter how diverse, different 'degenerate' and shameful you may think we are. Show our whole diversity. There's a reason for our flag to be a rainbow. We're all colours abound.
>>
>>6369045
Muslim dominated countries hate us and freedom. The point is you wouldnt be able to assemble because they live under dictator like regimes that are structured around Islam.
>>
>>6369123
Am an actual gay man voting for Trump who is dating a Mexican. It has nothing to do with hate and everything to do with security and community.
>>
>>6369148
> My reaponse to a a behavior contrary to my personal beliefs is to murder half hundred human beings
Hummmm
>>
>>6369148
Because not hiding equates to mass killing
Go fuck yourself and your shit strawmen
>>
>>6368763
That guy on the left ruined the formation.
>>
>>6369278
If you're not ashamed of something you very obviously should be (not homosexuality, but being a freak) then you probably have Asperger's.
>>
>>6369278
Well said, man. Gonna save that for future
>>
Fuck you too. Your hedonistic narcissistic parades are a symptom of a diseased culture. I peacefully object to them and think you all come off as egomaniacal fruits.
>>
>>6369414
Ashamed of something people have told me to be ashamed of. A freak you say? A decade ago my family thought of me as a freak for being gay. Same goes for trans nowadays.
>>
>>6369437
If you knew how much you owe to the parades and those standing there, you would changed your bigoted opinion.
>>
>>6368763

Pride parades are just degenerate parties for 3 days.

They only serve a role early on in gay rights movements.
>>
>>6369334
>you can't use my argument! watch me spread my buttcheeks in public to prove my point!
there is no logic to shaming this mass shooter. he was just responding in the way that he felt was right. he was standing up for his beliefs.

>>6369322
don't try to silence people of a different culture. its wrong. right now you should be praying for oppressed muslims.
>>
>>6369276
and then the middle east can be destroyed once and for all.
>>
>IF YOU GAYS JUST KEPT TO YOURSELF NOBODY WOULD HATE YOU
Pretty sure hanging out at a goddamn gay nightclub is keeping to yourself and that didn't help anyone there.

If you don't like Pride parades that's fine, but fuck off if you're actively against them existing.
>>
>>6369278
So, it's a very obnoxious look-at-me parade?
>>
Great idea so the rest of the world could hate us a bit more.
>>
>>6369437
Yet you're here, posting on an LGBT image board...welcome you ripened fruit
>>
>>6369490

also keep in mind gays are closeted as it's possible to be in the middle east but still get thrown off buildings
>>
>>6369452
Is this a joke post?
>>
>>6368763
Conservatives are just mad we throw way better parties than them, because they were never invited to any.
>>
>>6369278
Everything you said is why the parades are obnoxious. It's no longer the norm for civilized westerners to hate gay people. Yet these things are always carried out with such spite.
>>
>>6369278

aka a nihilistic circlejerk for edgelords
>>
>>6369490
you could argue that the general cries for attention from fags everywhere you look provoked this loon into finding a gay club and shooting them.

honestly though, you can have your dildo parades and muslims can have their sharia parades. if you can't survive without publicly exposing yourself then that's just how you live life. and if somebody is upset and goes on a killing spree, it's just how they wanted to live. tolerance is key here.
>>
>>6369479
I don't know what is the purpose of your trolling, but let's say your 'beliefs' credibility cease when you start murdering people.
>>
>>6369490
It was a muslim you numbnut. Fucking hell. I come from a slavic country and we do not even bother you on your parades let alone in your clubs.

Muslims will always bother so either get used to it or fight their bigotry.
>>
>>6369490
So… Being “gay” means I have to parade half-naked, boasting about my sexuality by rubbing against a guy in underwear? That's not what I signed for when I was born.
>>
>>6369438
I don't care if you're gay or trans, and I'd be a huge hypocrite if I did. However, pride parades are like an abuse of the freedoms and rights that respectable people fought for us to have. You do NOT earn respect by abusing your freedoms, by pushing the envelope in what you admitted was a confrontational and aggressive maneuver against polite society. You earn respect by being yourself, without making a distasteful spectacle of yourself.
If you're truly self-assured and confident, you don't see society as an enemy you need to showcase your depravity in opposition to.

tl;dr pride parades aren't respectable because they're full of insecure ODD children.
>>
>>6369538
well then you are a bigot.
>>
>>6369490
Thank you.
Take a look at pre 70's life. Gays were pretty reserved and kept to themselves, right? How exactly that helped against homophobia? Were they accepted before they started coming out?
Paradea started because of homophobia, it's not the other way around.
>>
>>6369517

Pride parades are glorified photoshoot backdrop for politicians nowadays, being gay isn't edgy today, the only people who still think it is are gays
>>
>>6369558
>tl;dr pride parades aren't respectable because they're full of insecure ODD children.

But you're the only one who's insecure about them...
>>
>>6369589
>being gay isn't edgy today, the only people who still think it is are gays

No one thinks that. You don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>6369600

Clearly people in this thread do
>>
>>6369564
it helped because the vast majority lived just fine. they do now too, but making it your mission to brag to everyone about how you take it in the ass is going to bring the wrong kind of attention once in a while and you shouldn't be surprised or intolerant.

but essentially you are arguing that homophobia drops as long as pride parades are a thing. is that the route pedophiles should take? they'll suddenly be accepted and it will be "normal" right?
>>
>>6369558
It's almost like you haven't read what I wrote.
I don't want to 'earn' respect from 'polite society'. I don't need to earn that respect. I don't need their permission, their green card, to be who I am
> Be yourself, unless it's non-conforming to moralities and traditions based on abrhamic religions
Yea, no thank you.
You remind me of muslims saying "not allof us" when you try to distant yourself from leather and dildo dressed walkers on parades. I, in the other hand, embrace each one of them. I am them, and they are me. We are part of the same, as much as you'd like to think otherwise.
>>
>>6369611
Only you
>>
>>6369642

Sucking dick doesn't make you some part of a collective autist
>>
>>6369536
Dude. Stop. Stoo speaking about a shooting spree with 50 victims like it's on the same level of a protest or a facebook post. Just stop it.
>>
>>6369593
>Gay pride parades are not a "pls accept me" movement. It's a "I'm here, I'm here to stay, and you will have to swallow me whole, because i'm not falling back this time" protest. It is supposed to show the most different, bizarre, and (in your opinion) degenerate side of our community.

The only thing you're protesting here is society, and it's very obviously rooted in insecurity. Nobody is saying you can't be gay, you have the legal right and many if not all states have legal protections especially for gay people. With this North Carolina bathroom fiasco, legal protections are coming for trans people as well. We already have our rights, there's no bogeyman coming to take them away. There's no injustice to protest against.

>>6369642
>I don't want to 'earn' respect from 'polite society'. I don't need to earn that respect. I don't need their permission, their green card, to be who I am

Classic ODD, why didn't your parents send you to a shrink as a child?
>>
>>6369614
>the vast majority lived just fine
> Of gays in the 60's
Oh I am sorry. I didn't know we were from different realities. That changes everything. How gays used to live in past decades in your alternative universe?
Here in mine they had to live in the closet their entire life, in unhappy marriages with women they didn't trully love. When the urges were too great to hide, they'd go for a sexcapade in a public place or a cruising point. A lucky one would find a permanent friend with benefits to maintain an affair with.
Poor of those who were exposed. They lost everything, from family to their lifes. The rumors were also rampant. My mom has so many thrilling anecdotes about what happened to those rumored gay in her city when she was growing up. You wouldn't believe if I told you. My country criminalized gayness at that time. Yours did too. Texas arrested gay couple as far as 99, you might remember texas vs Lawrence. Really a naaty reality. Aurely yours was better.
Unless it's the reality of your imagination locked in your room and computer.
>>
>>6369614
> Gaus lived just fine last century
> Someone will always take a gun and murder 50, you shouldn't make a huge deal about it
> The slippery slope will give pedos their rights next
What is this? Who am I talking to? Is it a troll? Pol, is that you? I don't anymore... am I trully feeding a troll?
>>
>>6369175

The civilized west is founded on the western philosophical tradition, of which Christianity is a part. Youd better count your lucky stars your arch nemesis is George W Bush and muh rethuglicans because if you were in the middle east you'd be raped and murdered or summarily executed
>>
>>6368763
>tfw faggots are going to use these attacks to further increase POZ output

oh boy...
>>
File: beupb8wccaasqun-jpg-large.jpg (39 KB, 335x420) Image search: [Google]
beupb8wccaasqun-jpg-large.jpg
39 KB, 335x420
>>
>>6368763
>Having a parade for having a different brain, something you were born with.
>Being proud of natural characteristics that prove nothing.
Wew lad.
>>
>>6368763
>The gay pride parade gets attacked.
>A nightclub gets blown up.
>Gay people get mobbed in the streets
>Gays thrown off of bridges
>And no muslims get arrested because that is islamophobia
Enjoy the future gayboi, fight islam or you get what you asked for.
>>
>>6369278
>Being this narcisstic
>Being this edgy

I couldn't care less about gays, but edgy narcisstists ought to be punched in the face.
>>
For once I agree. Normally though I wouldn't.
>>
>>6370116
> Having a parade to show people who want to diminish us for being gay, that we are not ashamed as they want us to be
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>6370132
Just to be clear, by gay you mean "homossexual that looks hust like a straight guy. In fact he looks so straight that the only gay thing about him is the sucking cock deal"
And by narcissistic and edgy you mean "flamboyant, effeminate or other typically obvious gay behaviour"
?
>>
>>6369278
M8 You are so right. Thanks.
>>
>>6369276
Because Hillary is a better choice?

She is very Merkel-esque in the way that she will let in millions of muslims.
>>
>>6369801
pedophiles just have to hold a parade and all of a sudden it will be normal to have sex with kids. that's your logic.

>>6369759
>my mom said it was scary!
good for her.

as for unhappy marriages and not getting to be gay privately, you're a fucking moron. if your claim is that everybody everywhere was just hunting down fags on sight in the 60s or even in the last 2 centuries, then you might as well claim that all muslims are terrorists.

i think its a good thing that homosexuality has been brought to the surface as something to be protected from hate crimes and considered irrelevant in the context of being a qualified employee/tenant/etc.

i don't think that showing off how well you can suck a dick is how that works though.
>>
>>6370217

>gays are the same as pedophiles

If only it caused physical pain to use illogical arguments. But then I guess we wouldn't have the glory of 4chan in that case.
>>
all parades are awful because they fuck with my commute. FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE TRAFFIC IS BAD ENOUGH IN LA, why oh why do we need more stuff to fuck it up?
>>
>>6370228
>not supporting LGBTP in 2016
enjoy being torn apart on twitter once the parades start
>>
>>6370256

>hurrrr there's no difference

That's right kid, keep sharpening that edge.
>>
>>6370217

>gay parades means pedos can do the same to fuck children

baby's first troll
>>
>>6370269
support love. support religions of peace. LGBTP

>>6370285
bigot.
>>
>>6370217
And you are so full of contradictions I feel each time more compelled to cease this comunication. You said that the outing and parades harmed the gays, and that they lived better before that. Now you say the opposite. Just make up your mind. Or better, don't. You already provided evidence of your stupidity, nothing of vslue can come out of your posts.
>>
I'm sorry, but wearing your thong down Main St. isn't actually going to do anything or deter more shootings.

It's shocking, I know.
>>
>>6368763
lol what a faggot
>>
>>6369278

> I hear that opinion so often from younger gays it makes me rage

It's a normal thing for teenagers and young adults to want to feel accepted, because they aren't strong or confident enough to just affirm themselves. It's a process, it takes time. Speaking for myself, I used to be in that position. I actually had my right-wing phase, and I was rationalizing my urge to fit in and be accepted by theorizing the role of guilt and shame as necessary components in communities and social dynamics.

The determining factors ultimately have been my own coming out, getting informed about the history of the community, and seeing people live openly, non-apologetically, and without shame. I can't thank them enough, I really can't. And now that I've come a long way, I feel like if I can be that kind of person for even one closeted teenager out there, that'll mean the world to me.

A year ago I would've probably arrogantly dismissed your post, but now I can see the difference it makes. Don't be too mad at young people, it's not always easy for them with an extra burden on their shoulders, but keep saying what you're saying. They need to hear it, even if they find it unpleasant.
>>
>>6369010

Agreed
W.E.B. Dubois was right
>>
>>6370313
i said showing off that you're gay will get mixed response and that most fags can and did have regular functional lives.

>entire argument is just insults
>>
>>6370327

Smarmy comments on 4chan don't change the joy and sense of community that many people feel from those parades. It's shocking, I know. To think that people like you have been hand-waving entire mass gatherings of people, most of whom manage to be fully normally clothed, and yet these gatherings still continue to happen and evoke happiness in many people. My god, who could imagine.
>>
>>6368763
Gay pride parades are for the masses so they see us as a silly caricature of what it is to be gay. We do it and are flamboyant about it and the people laugh and are less afraid of us.

Likewise the people who want to kill us are also not afraid of us they see us as silly easy victims. We have the ability to gather the people and march them down the street in broad daylight with zero fucks given.

We have power but it's wasted in infantile displays of faggotry.
>>
>>6370466

>implying pride parades made society see men who take it up the ass as weak easy targets

Yeah...must be the parades....
>>
Unrelated to the shooting, I think gay pride parades would be fine if people didn't get naked, or wear dildos, and collars, and freaky shit like that. Tone it down.
>>
>>6370542

Don't flare up the autist
>>
>>6370422
>most of whom manage to be fully normally clothed

What a feat.
>>
>>6370422
>gay people have figured out how to wear clothes
that's pretty crazy how far you have come. if obsessing about your sex life publicly is how you find happiness, then i support you. but you have to understand, some people might find happiness through the suffering of others they dont like.
>>
>>6369278
You just explained why gay pride parades are disgusting and worthless tbqh
>>
File: Gay Pride.jpg (176 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
Gay Pride.jpg
176 KB, 968x1998
>>6370797
Oh and heres the image, it's a bretty good image
>>
>>6368763
>This is the way we respond, by showing that we are not afraid and will not hide.
>is actually just a construct so that some liberals can flaunt their acceptance in public, then close their eyes and act shocked when the next terrorist attack happens.
oh dear...
>>
>>6368958
>waving dildos in public
So good
>>
I don't think they're pointless and/or terrible. I just have a hard time appreciating how highly sexualized pride has become.
>>
I was at Albuquerque pride yesterday and it was pretty SFW. There were some shirtless guys here and there and a few in colorful boxer brief type underwear. There were some lesbians without tops but with nipples covered or wearing bodypaint. Otherwise it was pretty tame. We had a huge turnout as well. Something like 30,000 people crowded into a two mile strip on Central/Rt66. It's basically a big public event with corporate sponsors. It attracts gay and straight people alike and everyone has fun. Maybe its different in bigger cities ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>Muslims kill you
>Direct your outrage and faggotry towards white America

Go and have a parade in downtown Raqqa if you want it to be anything but a self-centereddisplay of faggotry.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 638x261) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 638x261
>>6370944
>>
>>6368763
Parades are a bad strategy.

It's just a bland, corporate sponsored event where homos dance on floats.

Suggest to the organizer's you remove all sponsorship like the "Fuck" parade in Germany that splintered from the Love Parade after it totally sold out. They'll throw you out immediately because these things are all about money for the organizers they don't really give a shit about any cause. People literally have F/T yearly jobs organizing this stupid parade because some bank will give them $20,000 to shill their logo and all that money is kept as salaries none of it goes to any charity.

Gays need a modern, 21st century strategy to improve their civil rights and failed 20th century Marxist tactics or parade's aren't gonna pull it off.
>>
>>6371194
>Gays need a modern, 21st century strategy to improve their civil rights

Gay people are historically politically inept—mostly because they just don't give a fuck about politics till it's about some gay issue.

In case nobody has seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98fBiOVEcyI

Tony Kushner is spot-on about gays w/r/t politics.
>>
remember to go armed if you're allowed to open carry
>>
>>6371318
Indeed.

Copycat attacks are no joke. Somewhere is a mentally ill derka with pubes for a beard in Florida going out to buy a bunch of guns because of how much press this shooting got. "INSHALLAH I SHALL BE THE MOST FAMOUS BAGHDADI SHILL ALLAHOO SNACKBARS"
>>
I don't like any kind of "parade". It is fucking terrifying to me. Why would you want to go out in front of people and make yourself look like a sex freak? I don't even understand why you would go out at all, I can't stand the idea of that many eyes on me. Adding being naked and flopping dildos and it's a nightmare. I'm anxious just thinking about it
>>
File: 1458587986997.gif (4 MB, 475x787) Image search: [Google]
1458587986997.gif
4 MB, 475x787
>>6368763
>>
File: 200_s.gif (62 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
62 KB, 400x200
>>6371423
>>
>>6371423
I congratulate her. Would do the same.
>>
>>6371423
>why.jpg
>>
>>6370705
You'll need more than that, babe. When was the last time you left your room?
>>
>>6371601

I'm not the person you were talking to earlier
>>
>>6371835
>Pride parades were for gay people.
ftfy
>>
Things I have learned from this thread:

Not putting effort into gaining respect from the people who hate you is now a mental disorder.

Homophobia does not exist any more.

It's wrong to have sexual aspects in a parade about sexuality.
>>
>>6368763
kys senpai
go back to tumblr
>>
>>6368763

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3M14iWyn8
>>
File: photo.jpg (63 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63 KB, 900x900
>>6372266
>>
so much cancer
faggots are faggots
gay people are not normal
we are fucked up, we do drugs, we have more mental illnesses than straight people

thats a fact and also a stereotype and gay parades are harming the community
the show an image that represents a part of us, why cant I be gay and normal?
every gay you see loves to shove their fetish on your face, they make people think that gays are overly sexual and dont have morals, and its partly true. youd come to the same conclusion after watching a gay parade.
there are people out there, like me, that pass of as "straight" because we dont look like cum thirsty faggots
thats because of the image of gays people have in their mind, gay parades are disgusting and annoying
and the people in it expect society to accept being disgusting
its never acceptable, be it a straight guy with a scat fetish or a gay guy in a bukkake bouncing on an 10 inch dildo

gay culture is cancer and should be separated from sexual orientation
>>
>>6372478
Self hate much
>>
>>6372478
I wonder people like this ended up here...
> Oh look, it's that image sharing photo based on japonese culture mostly famous for the dissemination of ilegal pornography, hacktivism, trolling, post ironic humour and avant-garde memeing
> And how interesting, it has a board specially made for those who identify themselves under the labels of sexual diversity
> This is it. This is my place.
>>
File: uwotm8.png (44 KB, 675x306) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
44 KB, 675x306
annnd the trannies are already butting in to make it all about them.
>this is my shocked face

seriously, could you fucking not, trannies? just once?
>>
>>6372694
A singke twitter represent a group
Could you?
>>
File: 40wdwq1.jpg (27 KB, 720x578) Image search: [Google]
40wdwq1.jpg
27 KB, 720x578
>>6372694
>>6372778
A state REPRESENTATIVE's twitter. Literally has 11 times more favorites and retweets now.
>>
>>6368763
It's fine to hold a memorial for the homo struggles or whatever and it's certainly appropriate this year given the massacre, but the degenerate mass sex parties and sexual exhibition that come attached to it sort of spoils the message.
>>
>>6369437
>I peacefully object to them and think you all come off as egomaniacal fruits

which fruit am i?

can i be grapefruit?
>>
>>6372604

how did you come to that conclusion
I love myself
I just hate you and the rest of the gay community
>>
>>6372636
yeah pretty much
>im in 4chan
>im gay
>there is a board for discussing gay issues
>>
I'm so tired of <Current Year>
>>
>>6368763
>FUCK anyone who says pride parades are pointless and terrible

whatever isn't pointless or terrible about them goes out the fuckign window when dicks get sucked on the sidewalk at 1pm.

They're for attention whroes anyway and no one over 22 should attend.
>>
Someone probably said it already, but most people's problems with gay pride parades are how overly sexually charged (or seemingly) they are. Once it gets too sexual it just seems like a huge fetish event for perverts.

But at the same time, there's really not much else to go off of like with racial/culture parades. There's no real "gay music", "gay food", or what have you and most of gay culture revolves around sex just like any other culture based around a sexuality.
>>
>>6368763
May allah have mercy on your soul
>>
>>6372694
There litterally was a transexual (and latino for some reason) event the evening of the shooting, you fucking walnut. Of course trans are shocked, probably half the deads are their at least.
>>
File: kuyrtjf.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
kuyrtjf.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>6368763
Yeah this isn't Boston bombing v2.0 waiting to happen

Good luck with that
and remember, Islam is your friend
>>
>>6371171
BEST POST in the thread.
The rest are just brainwashed lefties lashing out because of their cognitive dissonance.

Only in America can you blame an Islamic terrorist who killed gays on White Christian Republicans. It's like I'm living in Bizarro world
>>
File: vertikalstaderna_offer.jpg (460 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
vertikalstaderna_offer.jpg
460 KB, 1024x1024
>>6368763
taking children to a gay pride parade is just as wrong as it would be to take a child to a straight porn convention

I'm not against the parade I'm against the kids watching
>>
Fuck Islam dude, now I feel bad for gays.
Islam made me a faggot
>>
>>6373722

gee, why would anyone consider you brainsick attention whores at this point? Can we ask that question or is it transphobic?
>>
>>6373938
> Is not trans
> but of course only "these sick people" only speak for themselves right

more than twenty trans have probably died, your petulant child attitude has decency limits.
>>
>>6374375

ad fuck the other 80 people that got shot, they weren't trans, they don't count at all, right?

You wonder why people don't like your kind, this is why. you're a bunch of batshit Cluster B psychos that can't stand to not be the center of attention even when other people are suffering. You'd piss on a widow if her husband was a 9/11 firefighter. you'd kick a dog that lived through a Korean BBQ. You'd chase a lesbian into a minefield at the very word 'rape'. You people are despicable and everyone hates you, and this is why.

can you not STFU and be a part of the community FOR ONCE? we kowtow to your stupid whims over and over and over and when some shithead shoots up a gay club, you have to INSIST IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR KIND.

have you no shame? not even a little?
>>
>>6368763

I'm not against the concept of "pride parades", but I am annoyed by the stereotypical "gay culture" that it obnoxiously flaunts. The whole camp/queer/flamboyant/etc aesthetic and attitude is just awful.

But of course that's not a justification for mass murder, nothing is. It's absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
Rise above.

Open carry an ar15 with your pride flag.

Prove you wont be a victim with your actions
>>
>>6369278
THIS
H
I
S

>>6370797
>You just explained why gay pride parades are disgusting and worthless tbqh
>straight people are perfect in everything they do,specially in sex,where they only fuck in missionary for reproductive purpose
baka senpai lmao :^)
>>
>>6368992
>they look like douchebags but they're having fun

More like they look like mentally disturbed degenerates who provide homophobes with perfect examples to use support their points.
>>
They are pointless and terrible.

The westerners are mostly already alright with gays.

Islamists won't change their minds no matter how much you parade around, it might actually be counterproductive since these parades bring out the extremes in these communities.

It might allienate the muslims even more from you guys. Instead of seeing gay people as they are, normal people who happend to fuck differently, they'll imagine some of those stand out faggots in these parades, twirling their pink dildos in a just as silly constume.

Parades do jack shit, people who are receptive, already are, people who aren't should be eased in, not thrown onto the frying pan.

Parades aren't only useless, they are probably damaging to your overall image.
>>
File: o-GAY-MARRIAGE-facebook.jpg (361 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-GAY-MARRIAGE-facebook.jpg
361 KB, 2000x1000
>>6374999
Gay people should be allowed and accepted as gay.

But being gay shouldn't be an excuse to dress up as a degenerate, and I know that the majority of gays are normal people, but Gay Pride Parades are a good excuse for the ones that are mentally ill to parade themselves.

Pic Related - a normal presentable gay couple.
>>
>>6375049
This.
>>
>>6375049
Counter productive + unappealing to look at.

Some social norms should be upheld, gay men should dress wholesomely, being gay shouldn't be an excuse to dress out of the norm for men.

Imagine if a gay pride parade didn't have the outrageous, but every person was completely indistinguishable from the general public.

It would do a much better job at not creating an us vs them mentality and just a collective mentality.

TLDR: Pride parades are damaging and give the gay community a bad image.
>>
>>6368763
>We will not be terrorized into silence.

Unless a mudslime self destructs in the middle of it and you witness their ugly god's wrath firsthand.
>>
File: Couple-portraits-gay-men.jpg (106 KB, 486x729) Image search: [Google]
Couple-portraits-gay-men.jpg
106 KB, 486x729
>>6375059
>>6375140

I think it has to do with sexual fantasy.

We need to differentiate the repression of sexuality and sexual fetishes, heterosexual people have just as weord sexual fetishes, but it's not socially acceptable to parade yourself in a BDSM latex costume on a float while your girlfriend is whipping you.

Gay Acceptance = Acceptance of a sexuality

Gay Pride Parade = Acceptance of homosexual fetishists

Our society has been built on men's repression of their sex drive and it should remain as such, gay people should be allowed to date and marry each other without any social repercussions, but in return they should comply with society's expectations of men, how they should behave, dress and act.

The majority of gays already do this, but the problem is that they don't stick out. The ones that don't are much more noticable.

The Gay community should as a whole should work on fixing their image problem.

Pic related. Another completely normal gay couple
>>
>>6373769
Generally the pride parade itself is a family event and you don't see anything too wild. All the adult stuff happens afterward and it's age restricted.
But even so, kids usually don't understand sexualized things. Just look how all the Syrians reacted to the furries in Vancouver, they have no comprehension of sex, they just think it's funny.
>>
>>6375221

I disagree, there is enough sexualized shit in the parades to give gays a bad name.

Pic of a pride parade gays doing damage to the gay image.
>>
>>6375237
>>
modern pride is a zoo to make straight people feel good about themselves and sell vodka.

you can be a faggot with shackling yourself to the identity
>>
>>6373722
It was latino night at a gay club. It was hosted by Drag Queens one of which is Trans. She was on Ru Paul's Drag Race-Kenya Michaels

So far the list has been all gay latin men and one lesbian

http://www.cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/
>>
>>6375280
>>6375284

A bit of a crude way to put it, but yes.
>>
>>6375237
>>6375244
There is barely any sexualized stuff and you sexualizing a guy putting on lipstick only showcases your inner sexual fetishes. The majority of people are not so quick to immediately associate makeup with sex.
Drag queens can completely dress up like women and yet they're not running around with full blown erections so there's no sexualization involved. If you think it's sexual than that is something in your mind only, not everyone else's.
>>
>>6375343
>We are never going to be accepted if
> Pls, straight people, accept me, please! I'm almost normal! I keep my dildos at home! Pls let me in beautiful society!
You are pathetic and you have noidea what a pride parade is about.
>>
>>6369536
you are fucked
>>
>>6375631
>Notice me, NOTICE ME
>We are different than you!

Instead of trying to bridge the gap and show that gays are the same in almost every way except who they are attracted to, they parade themselves trying to make themselves as distinct from the generap public as possible.

As long these parades are around gays won't be treated equally because the pride parade itself implies they want to be treated equally.

If I were to conduct a pride parade, it would be gays and lesbians dressed as they normally are, behaving normally and discouraging people from acting like faggots.

People would be a lot more accepting if they knew that, that gays act like everyone else, experience love in the same way, pay their taxes like the rest of us, hey it might be that guy at the gym I lift with, etc.

Instead they get this degenerate standout imagery and associate being gay with degenerate behavior.
>>
>>6376053

>The pride parade itself implies they DON'T want to be treated equally.

Typo

Might as well elaborate here. I don't mean that the pride paraders necessarily want preferential treatment or better, yet want to be treated worse but they sure as hell don't want to be treated the same as everyone else if they dress up and act out of the norm.
>>
>>6376053
>>6375631
Also yeah, a long time ago pride parades might have been about bringing notice to the issue, but in today's climate that is redundant serves no purpuse and actually does damage.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.