[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-loathing fruit confirmed!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Omar_Mateen.png (96 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Omar_Mateen.png
96 KB, 240x320
"Mateen's father speculated that his decision to kill was prompted by his homophobia, as he had seen his son get angry after seeing a gay couple kissing months prior to the attack."
>>
File: time stop.png (253 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
time stop.png
253 KB, 500x350
>it's an "anyone who hates fags is secretly gay" episode
>>
... Or maybe he's just muslim
>>
>>6367833
When will these white christians stop murdering homosexuals?

Say it loud say it clear refugees are wellcome here!
>>
>>6367855
So are most turks.
Maybe you're trying to find a simple solution where complexity exists. Maybe you want to scapegoat a billion people for the actions of aminority. Maybe in the end you're not interested in not being disingenuous, and you're just doing the same shit liberals were doing after Sandy Hook when they started calling for more gun control.
>>
>>6367843
Well, he is. Just look at him.
>>6367855
>muslims can't be gay
top lel m8
>>
i knew it. gay people hate their disease.
>>
>>6367860
>le refugee maymay
His parents were obviously playing the long con. That's some long term insight, predicting the Syrian civil war 30 years in advance and working for a terrorist group that didn't even exist yet in a country that was entirely secular.
>>
For once you get raided by /pol.

Now say it with me.

/pol......
>>
>>6367889
..... was......
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 664x714
>tfw making America great again
>>
>>6367901
kings and shit
>>
>>6367901
...right...
>>
>>6367914
legit lol but no

also it's kangz n shit

>>6367916
... all...
>>
Join the right. Sure, we'll argue all day with you that you can't get married (And provide means for you to win the argument) but holy fuck we won't shoot you.
>>
>>6367927
..along.
>>
>>6367930
You clearly dont spend enought time on /lgbt/ (yet) but most of us are already pro Trump so you dont have to preach to us.
>>
>>6367935
Someone made a poll the other day, it was rather evenly split or slightly pro-Hillary.

I'd be curious to see it after this.
>>
>>6367930
>holy fuck we won't shoot you.
Just gas, beat up, stab and possible drag us on the back of a pickup truck.

I'll take my chances with the communists, who hate both you and the muslim fanatics.
>>
Since Islam is a religion of peace, obviously the problem here is a lack of 'gay kissing control.'
>>
>>6367951
Communists these days love Muslims for some reason.

Also they are on the brink of extinction.
>>
File: snak.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
snak.png
1 MB, 960x1280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
>>6367984
Communists and muslims have formed an axis of evil because both are enemies of Western Civilization.
What the communists don't seem to realize is the muslims will turn on them at the first opportunity.
>>
>>6367984
Communists love muslims because they like anything that destabilizes western society. Same reason communists are/were all pro-3rd-world-immigration.

I guess they think that if they fuck up society enough, it'll eventually collapse like in their marxist wet dreams.
>>
>>6367999
He's just misunderstood. You are taking him out of context.
Stop spreading Islamophobia.
>>
>>6367984
>Communists love muslim for some reason
>In muh feelz I know it to be true
They don't love islam, I know the inbreeding makes it hard to understand nuance but try not to get lost.
>>
>>6368052
>seriously proclaiming yourself as a communist
You fell for the meme
>>
>>6367868
He doens't look gay to me. He looks like a typical homophobe Muslim.
>>
>>6368052
I don't hear you over the sound of gays killed by mudslimes
>>
>>6367984
These are cancerous US lefties.
Real communists are 100% for abolishing religions, reclaiming all religious buildings and so on.
>Religion is an opium for the masses
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.