[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been thinking of transitioning (mtf) for around 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
I have been thinking of transitioning (mtf) for around 5 years now, im 18 so not too old but i want real unbiased answers. Do trannies ever acctually ever end up looking/sounding like the opposite sex and not a failed experiment? I have heard yes and no from various people and i have no idea who to listen to.

Pic unrelated i just needed to post something im pretty sure
>>
>>6361072
If you're 18 then you're probably fine. But what are your measurements? I've heard you're best off if you start off short, narrow shoulders, and a bit chubby.
>>
>>6361095
Im tall as shit and a skeleton. The shoulders are the only things i have going for me.
>>
>>6361103
Maybe you could be a model?
What's your face like?
>>
>>6361113
Its bad senpai im a pretty ugly guy. I look at myself in the mirror everyday trying to judge how it would turn out and sometimes i think it would turn out alright but i cant tell if im just lying to myself.
>>
Don't do it to be attractive, that's some serious fetishist shit. Transition because you know, really know, that you're a woman. You wouldn't be here if you weren't
>>
I have seen some pictures of ugly guys somehow turning out ok through all the surgery but i cant tell if they are cherry picked examples.
>>
>>6361154
I dont mind not being a model. I just dont want to look like a man in a dress.
>>
>>6361145
Do you have any selfies? (Sometimes people are their own worst critics)
>>
>>6361072
Sometimes. Some pass, others do not.
>>
>>6361161
Im kind of scared of posting pics on here. Stuff like that always finds a way of biting you in the ass.
>>
>>6361176
Ok ok. Well, do you have a big jaw, a big nose, or a protruding browbone?
>>
>>6361196
*Oh ok
>>
>>6361196
Browline is the worst part, but i guess a lot coukd be removed, my nose is kind of big like i said im kind of ugly my jawline im not really sure. Also sorry if im making this difficult
>>
>>6361196
>Big nose
>Not becoming a sexy jewess
Do you even god's chosen people?
>>
>>6361218
Thanks for uplifting joke friendo
>>
>>6361072
Post pic op.
We can't give an answer based on your biased opinions.
>>
>>6361218
Nothing wrong with any of those features individually, but when you're biologically male each additional masculine feature makes it a bit harder to pass as a woman.
>>
File: 20160612_015105.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160612_015105.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
Like i said. My chances arn't great
>>
>>6361266
You'd look like a few girls I know if you just grew your hair out tbqh.
>>
>>6361266
So, you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>6361288
I havnt had a chance to try anything yet like growing my hair out becuase zero of my friends or family know about this. Also its probably in my head but i dont see how that face coukd even remotely be on a female.
>>
>>6361266
Your nose is FUCKED. Surgery on that thing is absolutely needed if you want even a chance of passing.

>>6361288
>>6361296
This guy is a faggot. Don't listen to him.
>>
>>6361266
You look fine. Just grow your hair out and start treatment. Also try and gain a little weight so you aren't bony.
>>
>>6361308
Yeah i assumed intensive surgery was part of the course in transitioning.
>>
>Do trannies ever actually ever end up looking/sounding like the opposite sex and not a failed experiment?
real unbiased answer, no.

Look into what happens to trans people after 10, 20, 30 years. They all detransition, suicide, or just resign themselves to regretful, sad lives. Even the ones who "pass" and live successfully as their target gender usually come around and start warning others to not follow in their footsteps. They feel like second-class women.

Just answer the question, where are all the trans people who have been transitioned for 10+ years? There's a fuckton who are 1-3 years, but where are all the ones who transitioned a long time ago? That should be a huge red flag to you.

New transitioners who are all excited and still delusional will say "they just integrated into society and moved on!" but they can't back that up. Meanwhile it's very easy to back up lots of cases of people who detransitioned, suicided, or started warning others not to transition.
>>
>>6361420
>They all detransition, suicide

Detransition rates are <2%
Completed suicide rates are also an anomaly

>or just resign themselves to regretful, sad lives

Any evidence of this of good sample size?
>>
>>6361072
Have fun ruining your life over a fad.
>>
Im pretty sure most of you wont see this but in all honesty i knew transitioning was a bad idea but im already on the road to probably just offing myself so i thought i would give it a try. I guess not even that is worth it at this point. Thanks for the advice guys
>>
>>6361452
That's a copy pasta, but he's right. To transition is to permanently lock yourself out of society. If you have doubts, explore them. Plus, I'm pretty sure alot of trannies kill themselves. Like, alot.
>>
>>6363896
Your right. I'm in your same boat. Ive been getting over it lately though. Last night I decided to try cutting myself to see if I can even self harm, and I succeeded. But it made me realize how stupid I was being. Yes, being presentable and attractive are important, probably the most important. But, it's also not all there is to life. But hey, suicides can't be that bad either. Maybe if all you suicidal trannies would dedicate yourselves to helping futer generations instead of killing yourselves we would have problems like this.
>>
You would need ffs to pass for sure. Brow is way too protruded and nose is really masculine. Chin is boxy and large as well
>>
>>6361288
Stop misleading people. Absolutely no girls look like op right now. Jesus. Hugboxing is not helpful
>>
File: korean-plastic-surgery.jpg (99 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
korean-plastic-surgery.jpg
99 KB, 600x333
>>6361145
Facial surgery is cheap and effective in south korea

Jaw shaving is painful as fuck though, so this is not for you if you're a little bitch
>>
>>6365784
Yeah i knew i would have to look out for sruff like that. Peoples hearts are in the right place but it only makes things worse.
>>
>>6361072
Some folks do, some folks don't.
All the folks that do have to work for it. Learn good grooming and social skills, stay fit, and actually learn how to do makeup. Work on your voice. If you still can't pass, there are surgeries that can help, but to afford it, you will have to work for it.

In a nutshell: if you don't work for it, don't expect good results.
>>
>>6365814
If i end up going through with this ill pretty much do anything and its not like some jaw pain is as bad as wanting to die everyday.
>>
>>6365778
Its nice to know my view of myself wasnt biased. I look bad for man standards let alone women standards
>>
>>6365894
I really dont want to waste my parents money on my mental illness so ill have to pay for it myself. How much do you thing it would cost seeing how i would need extensive surgery for my face alone?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.