[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bye Bye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Bye Bye
>>
>>6358185
I think I remember that guy, didn't he write a story of how he hooked up with a guy that got sexually aroused by being mugged so they met up at a park and he stole the guys wallet or something?
>>
>>6358197
That's hilarious, but I don't think so. ] he's the one with like 4 muscle pups and 'body issues'
>>
Good riddance.
>>
>the only thing he really contributed was a wonky gay cliques census
>>
>promoted "pup culture",""""""""*~bear~*"""""""" culture, people who "identify" as slaves, ployamory.

>was horribly narcissistic, stuck up, and made up every negative stereotype of bears and masculine gay men.

>Tried to make a career out of being a whore, literally and figuratively.

Thank fuck he's gone. Maybe he'll die of a STD.
>>
>>6358431
This.

Normally, I don't use the word 'degenerate' because I'm not some repressed homo trying to impress /pol/, but in this case, I think it would perfectly apply to him.
>>
>>6358431
My biggest peeve with him is that first point.

He kept on saying he doesn't conform/associate with the bear community. Even though he did. And he hung out with all the ""A-list"" bears, all the bear/gay parties, and basically had a growing/inflation fetish and turned all his pups into muscle bears.

Like, I don't mind people being into weird niche shit. It's actually kinda admirable when someone is into something far out but are just all
>"well, you know, this is who I am and I'm staying true to myself, and no one can change that"
and then eventually turn into the expert of [X] thing in a humble way.

From how his blog reads, it just seemed like he got into all that stuff for the wrong reasons, mainly attention and acceptance. The signs were there back when he first started to gain weight for acceptance. And they're there now with the vanity shots he does.

IDK, I thought his blog would grow into something more than just airing every thread of his dirty laundry.
With that, and how he really doesn't know how to deal with trolls (for someone who grew up on the internet he's really shit at dealing with trolls) I'm glad he just up and quit.

>that blog ending gorilla comment though
>>
didn't all his 'pups' or whatever have Stockholm syndrome? I swear I remember reading something about some guy who wasn't allowed to go and see an old friend because this fuckup said he couldn't?
>>
>>6358185
I started following his blog almost 10 years ago, the past four I kinda stopped because he got sucked in muscle bear culture but like having seen him around the neighborhood he's pretty decent albeit everyone knew his sex life and partners
>>
He's legit fucking ugly though. No amount of muscles is gonna get you by with a trainwreck of a face
>>
File: 1301447080674.jpg (197 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1301447080674.jpg
197 KB, 500x436
who
>>
File: NoodlesandBeef.jpg (55 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
NoodlesandBeef.jpg
55 KB, 480x380
>>6363170
>>
>>6363544
Bingo, sweetheart.
>>
While personally I don't give a fug, it's kind of a shame that the internet has become such a hideous place that people don't feel comfortable expressing themselves openly and publicly. That's a poor standard for all of us to live by, not just hedonistic self-indulgent purveyors of tripe such as this fellow.
>>
They finally caught the Beef Street Noodler. Rot in Hell, bastard.
>>
>>6362759
>that blog ending gorilla comment though
this one?
>>
>>6363750
Ehrm.

Do those kind of guys routinely get outside only technically clothed and with a pair of trainers?

Is such a thing a common occurence in any place of the world? o___Ou
>>
>>6363750
This is disgusting. That type of body should be clothed at all times. They look like overgrown toddlers
>>
>>6363750
>that pic

I always thought "skipping leg day" was a /fit/ meme. It makes them look so horribly proportioned.
>>
>>6363777
That's is the little plaza where the trolley stops but like until two years ago nudists were there for decades. Honestly it's not unusual, every morning I'd go down to the coffee shop and see this kind of stuff atleast with three or four people with their dicks out.

I may have not liked it but it's Castro, when they made it illegal a lot of people got pissed because ots a sign that straights and non-natives have too much power.
>>
>>6364506

I'm more worried about the weird straps

Not my business if people want to nudist, much less if the place has a history of it.

I do feel like it's motivated by arrogance, but it is none of my business.
>>
I'm glad NoodlesandBeef is gone. He was a legitimately abusive and creepy person.

We have, for example, the way he pitted his 'pups' against each other so that they'd all try to compete for his attention (usually by dropping bombs like "Hey, he made me breakfast today - maybe you should step up and be like him?". But the worst thing he did was making that ginger get isotonic injections in his genitals to make them swell. That was absolutely disgusting.

Apart from all that, he was very vain and your average attentionwhore: shallow, attention-seeking, petty, etc.
>>
>>6364467
You can say a lot of things about him, but skipping leg day isn't really one of them.
>>
>>6365114
>But the worst thing he did was making that ginger get isotonic injections in his genitals to make them swell
Source? Did he actually do that?
>>
>>6365817
this
with pic please, that sounds hot
>>
File: 1382817018233.jpg (223 KB, 766x1362) Image search: [Google]
1382817018233.jpg
223 KB, 766x1362
I'm still in denial.
Although there are some aspects of his personality that are arguably bad, I still believe he had some pretty cool stuff in his blog. Visibility of poly relationships is one of those things.
Besides he's my biggest internet crush. I'll miss him :^(
>>
>>6366392
Isn't /LGBT/ a safe for work board? Is there a thread on /hm/ about Dylan? If not i guess I'll start one.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.