[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies have such fragile egos and consider hurt feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: fragile.png (38 KB, 852x330) Image search: [Google]
fragile.png
38 KB, 852x330
Why do normies have such fragile egos and consider hurt feelings to be rape? Even if the sex was consensual?
>>
I'd want to know if a guy was bisexual beforehand tbph.
>>
>>6358112
Hey faggot I dont want to fuck a man dressed up as a woman

And if i ever did you better hope you are already dead. Im not gonna fuck a man you sicko.

You are nothing but a trickster
>>
>>6358112
pick both or none, his point is good.
luckily you can't downvote here faglord
>>
>>6358997
>>6359031
I've got the sinking feeling you're the same person, but I'm really trying to understand here: What's the big deal?
Being offended that you weren't told is one thing, but when you call it rape... I'm having a hard time seeing that as being related to anything more than a deep-seated fear of trans women.
If you liked her before, during, and after you had sex, then what is the difference if she's trans or not? It's just something that happened in her past.
>>
If they can't tell difference, what does it really matter to them?
>>
>>6358134
This
>>
>>6358112
>if I apply zoe quinn SJW logic my argument makes sense
>>
>>6360794
It's not even Zoe Quinn's logic, it's Zoe Quinn's logic through the mental filters of a /v/irginal autist.
>>
>>6360649
I dont agree with the reddit post, but i think what >>6359031 means is that if you are going to say that not disclosing information makes sex rape, then srs should count in that too.
>>
>>6360649
>>6360649
>I'm having a hard time seeing that as being related to anything more than a deep-seated fear of trans women.

Reality check. Even though everybody might play along that being trans is the same as being a real woman. The truth is that in the eyes of most men, trans women are still men that dress like women and have mutilated their male parts to look like them.
Being tricked into fucking a man is a big blow to a straight's man pride, it might leave leave him dealing with a lot of issues. I agree that it should be considered rape.
>>
It's deceptive and fucked up, but not rape in my books. By all means you should tell someone you're trans before fucking them.

To me, it's on the same level as lying about some major aspect of yourself, such as wealth or religion
>>
>>6360833
>Being tricked into fucking a man is a big blow to a straight's man pride, it might leave leave him dealing with a lot of issues. I agree that it should be considered rape.

Again, this is just pure homophobia and transphobia.
I'm not even mad, it seems this is more affecting you than it is affecting the hypothetical trans woman you slept with.

Why do you have to punish yourself so much for fucking someone you found attractive? Why does it have to be a "blow" to your pride?
If I found out that a woman I slept with was trans after the fact, I really would not give a shit.
>>
>>6360897
And by the way, I mean homophobia and transphobia literally, like it seems like you're scared of trans women and gay men and being gay in general.
>>
>>6360897
>I really would not give a shit.

Everyones literally not you though.
>>
>>6360649
>It's just something that happened in her past
Obviously you need to provide a full exhaustive biography and accounting of your life otherwise you're a dirty evil rapist.
Been raped? Had chicken pox? Didn't have chicken pox? Don't have you dna tested and later find out you're <0.1 percent jewish? Ever owned a cat? dog? lizard?
Not sharing any of these things and much more makes you LITERALLY as bad as someone who physically restrains someone and forces them into sex because that's basically what you're doing to their feels!!!!!!!
>>
>>6360833
Oh no your pride got offended!
That totally qualifies as rape right?!
I know I personally hate when people rape me by offending my pride like by making fun of me or proving me wrong about something!
>>
>>6360897
>Again, this is just pure homophobia and transphobia.

> Calling transphobia for not playing into their delusion.

You can be nice and tolerant to trans people, but that doesn't mean you really see them as their trans gender.
>>
File: Wu1q27w.png (130 KB, 442x353) Image search: [Google]
Wu1q27w.png
130 KB, 442x353
>>6360917
kek, okay bro, I'm just trying to communicate how bewildering it is to me that someone would be this
>mad
about sleeping with a dude - or someone who used to be a dude anyway.
I mean it doesn't matter. We live in the year 2016. You are not going to be shunned by society for doing this. If you have friends who will hate you for doing that then they are being bad friends desu. Who you like is who you like. You can't help it and it shouldn't matter anyway.
>>
>>6360897
>>6360926
If I had AIDS, and I slept with you, would you be happy I didn't tell you?
>>
>>6360934
Yeah I hate when those degenerate faggots also insist I play along with their delusion that they're not mentally ill freaks that spread disease and deserve to be locked up!
>>
>>6360926
What the post in OP is saying though is that if people consider it 'rape' to mislead someone about other things (their example being wealth), then it should also be considered rape for people not to disclose their trans status, as it is misleading.

I don't personally agree, but you're pretty obtuse if you don't understand the difference between 'dont mislead someone' and 'disclose your whole life story'
>>
>>6360934
I mean transphobia as in being literally afraid of trans people! You're calling them rapists for sleeping with you consensually lmao that sounds pretty "phobic" to me.

You're trying to make me mad with the whole "ur a delusion" thing, i can see that, meanwhile I'm not even a trans person lol. I'm a quite comfortably bi dude who is curious as to why you would hate yourself so much for fucking someone who used to be a dude.
>>
>>6360938
Did you catch trannyism from someone who raped you?
I'm SO SORRY, anon!
>>
>>6360938
>tfw dysphoria is contagious
>>
>>6360938
one is a deadly disease with no cure, the other is an objectively harmless difference in inherent biological makeup. Sorry, but this is just grasping at straws.
>>
>>6360946
>>6360954
>>6360956
No, but you removed someones sexual agency.

Love how trannies act like they DESERVE hormones and being able to chop their genitals but want to decide how a straight man has sex
>>
>>6360967
>I love how [rhetoric rhetoric rhetic strawman rhetoric]
stop shitposting and be serious.
>>
>>6360936
C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Kill yourself.
>>
>>6360976
So do you think you deserve hormones and surgery or not? Is your SRS bullshit surgery life saving or not?
>>
>>6360976
I bet you my entire savings account he's that pedophile who got banned for posting CP on r9k.
He comes here all the time to shit on trannies because they're allowed to take hormones and get srs while he's not allowed to rape children.
>>
>>6360944
>you're pretty obtuse if you don't understand the difference between 'dont mislead someone' and 'disclose your whole life story'
Really, then what is the difference?
Specifically what do you have to disclose?
People are suggesting it's rape if you don't disclose you're a tranny since it's misleading by omission but that could apply to literally anything any person could potentially object to. Is it really beyond your ability to imagine that some people like some /pol/ posters would sperg out and be offended if they accidentally enjoyed sex with a person that's part jewish?

No one has posted any hard rules over when you can consider sex rape using this logic, they've just posted examples like not owning a car which certainly isn't significantly different from owning other things like pets.
Medical history seems to be relevant even if it doesn't directly effect you like with trannies so if you don't mention you had chicken pox as a kid and that's relevant to that person then you're misleading them.
I mean if you wanna use this logic then apply it equally and not just the cases that serve your agenda or you make yourself an obvious hypocrite.

I don't agree with the basic logic either but then I don't think most people on the board do so why are you faggots asking us to defend the logic?
Is this just one of our daily /pol/ troll threads assuming /lgbt/ is tumblr?
>>
>>6360981
hahah relax. All I'm saying is that gay marriage is legal, even Trump likes the homos, nobody but some backwoods redneck cares if you like men or not.
You need to chill out man. Just live and let live. I'm beginning to suspect you are a repressed tranny or gay yourself because I cannot comprehend someone getting this worked up about this.
>>6360982
Not.. her? But yeah I believe those are medical necessities. Though I'm not trans myself I can understand how painful it must be and I want to help them.
>>
>>6360967
Do you not understand that the issues with not disclosing aids is that it can effect whoever you're with by them catching it too?

Otherwise your logic dictates you must disclose your entire medical history just in case you've had a illness or treatment that offends someone's feels.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160611-104554.png (210 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160611-104554.png
210 KB, 1440x2560
Add my friend on snapchat for anal gaping and dick pics
>>
>>6360982
>Is your SRS bullshit surgery life saving or not?
Well the actual medical experts and suicide statistics suggest so.

But I guess we should base all medical treatment on what seems right to anon's feels :^)
>>
>>6361016
Wait don't bring up suicide statistics, he'll just post that Swedish study without reading it again.
>>
>>6360683
>if I rape a girl when she's asleep and she cant remember what difference does it make to them
>>
>>6360649
You are not a woman, you are a man who mutilated himself, and the fact you are trying to justify this sick rape shows how fucked you faggot circus freak.

You are nothing but a sicko trickster
>>
>>6358134
Why?
>>
>>6361588
I am a woman, sorry but facts don't care about your feelings ;D
>>
>>6360989
If You dont disclose the fact that you a purveyor of CP before you have sex with someone, that is literally rape per the definition espoused by the OP. CP is widely considered to be a disgusting and degenerate sexual fetish by society, and therefore is on equal grounds with what people are claiming transsexualism is.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.