[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo Yiannopoulos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (186 KB, 1666x1666) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
186 KB, 1666x1666
What's our opinion on him?
>>
He turned me into a conservative desu. If he can make homosexuals accepted in the right wing, then it's a win, because I never liked the left wing anyway.
>>
>>6352771
Based Milo.
>>
desu i kinda like him. He's hot, he's got a nice voice, and destroys SJWs. sounds like a keeper to me
>>
>>6352771
i don't like what he's let happen to his hair. other than that, if he didn't so much bbc i'd want his bp or want him to ravage mine.
>>
>>6352780
He's really only hot because he tans and dyes his hair blonde. His Jewiness really shines without those modifications.
>>
>>6352771
BASED
A
S
E
D

I'm tired of landwhale sjw femishits representing the lgbt community, When it was gays who did all the heavy lifting.
>>
>>6352771
hes ugly and a degenerate. Attention whore.Was in the closet and hated himself for years then had the realisation that he could cash in on being a conservative "republican" gay. Then he got the BBC and went full degenerate mode, destroying the support he built for himself.

Needs hanging,
>>
>>6352771
The Hillary of the right.
Alt right is a joke.
Remember when Milo was raped at 14 by a big black guy, and said it was his fault?
If I gave more than half a shit I'd remember the other things I've heard people complain about him.
>>
Fuck me daddy Milo
Campus feminism needs to die
>>
He seems to be the beacon that edgy alt-rightists and redpillers rally around, which gives him the dubious distinction of being the closest a human has ever come to being a meme.
>>
He gets the SJW crowd twisted up.
>>
>>6352771
hes gay
>>
>>6353006
you know the interracial thing is a meme right?
>>
His "fame" will die out by the end of his Dangerous Faggot tour
>>
>>6352771
don't know, don't care
>>
Though he was funny at first, but the novelty wore off. Don't dislike him or anything, I just lost interest in his shenanigans.
>>
I don't know why pol likes him when he embodies all the degenerate gay stereotypes.
>>
He wishes he was Oscar Wilde, in the end he's just Roy Cohn with a fake tan
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1 MB, 266x272) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1 MB, 266x272
>>6355228
I think this too.

Girl isn't John Waters
>>
>>6355240
>rferring to a man as "girl"
>sassy black drag queen gif
>using gifs at all during the great webm age
Why is tumblr always so obvious?
>>
>>6355325
>black
Let me guess, you call italian immigrants nigger?

>I know nothing about gay mannerisms, I'm just an insecure masc4masc
>>
>>6355328
>Let me guess, you call italian immigrants nigger?
lol wut
>hurr durr you are so racist
Are you going to call me a virgin next?
>>
>>6355355
>lol wut
You said she was black when it's obvious she isn't to anyone but the most inbred, retarded slav
>>
>>6355385
Looks like a mulatto to me. But I don't see how that translates to using racial slurs against Italians. Maybe if you moved on to proper reaction images or webms instead of low quality 200x200 gifs, there would be no room for confusion.
>inbred, retarded slav
There, now you're getting it!
>>
>look ma I posted it again!
>>
>>6352771
ugly and dresses like a retard.

thinks he's edgy
>>
>>6355413
>Looks like a mulatto to me.
I pity your mother, aunt, sister, cousin and godmother when she met your father.
>>
I appreciate Milo destroying SJWs. Other than that, he kind of sucks, but I think somebody like him is neccessary. I'm sick of the LGBT community being represented by genderqueer landwhales.

He's a bit of an attentionwhore and there are lots of things he says that I disagree with, but I'm glad he's showing how disgusting the modern American campus is.
>>
>>6355476
>the man who went crying to Obama like Veruca Salt about his stupid twitter certificate
>destroying anything
>>
>>6355476
We only get two kinds of representation. Either gender queer landwhales, or narcissistic megalomaniacs.

Pick your poison, really.
>>
>>6355325
Raven is Russian henny

Now take several seats
>>
>>6352771
Self-hating drama queen who knows almost nothing about what he says.

His only "arguments" are "muh SJWs" and he is as absurd as them.
>>
>>6352771
I can't wait for him to transition in 5 years
>>
>>6352771
I disagree with him on a lot and agree with him on a lot, I think he's pretty based though. I hate how gay people have been characterized as a certain thing by the 'liberal establishment' and he goes against all of that.
>>
He came to the Uni I graduated from and people who had graduated 6 years ago like I did were still so butthurt they tried to get his event stopped, calling it "Hate speech."
The left is hilariously hypocritical. But most of the right is plain dumb.
>>
>>6356464
I still don't get the whole muh hypocrisy for no-platforming. Censorship is a government thing.
>>
>>6356474
You're talking about a group of college dropouts who get their knowledge of political theory from 4chan. Most don't seem to realize that if you support free speech you have to support someone's right to speak against it
>>
>>6356625
>censorship is speech
>ignorance is strength
>war is peace
>slavery is freedom

They have the right to speak against Milo or whoever. However, they do not have the right to prevent someone from speaking by no platforming or obstructing someone from speaking, or people from listening. I want people with bad ideas to speak, because more often than not they'll reveal themselves for idiots that they are. By going out of your way to prevent that from happening, you are giving them and their ideas undeserved legitimacy.

I find the whole "only government can commit censorship" idea to be both silly and troubling. It's silly because it is demonstrably untrue. Censorship is defined as suppression of expression, literally anyone can do it. Even self-censorship is a thing. It's troubling because if we allow anyone who isn't government to censor because "well, it isn't REALLY censorship", then we're in deep shit. Educators can omit whatever they like from their courses for example. Google can censor certain sites if they're competition in some way. Fuck it! It's not the government doing it, therefor, nothing is being suppressed, even though it evidently is.

I find it extremely creepy and ironic that colleges, which should be places where critical thinking is developed, and where people grow, learn, and change are the places where discourse is being restricted, and diversity of thought actively discouraged.
>>
>>6356814
>muh 1984
>you will never take my fedora
You're so fucking infantile

For someone who is supposedly silenced, he's pretty fucking loud.
>>
>>6356625
No one's asking for that, people have the right not to share a platform with someone else. They are not required to listen to Milo or be at his events, what they don't have the right to do is to prevent other people from listening to him. The issue is group A wants to listen to Milo, group B decides they don't like his views so no one gets to listen to them, regardless of what you want to call it, it is wrong and it shouldn't be happening as it is anti-intellenctual. They're welcome to protest outside or present him with an arguement when he takes questions.
>>
>>6356829
>doing a doublethink
>getting mad when 1984 is referenced

>For someone who is supposedly silenced, he's pretty fucking loud.
Not for their lack trying. And I'm not saying that he is successfully silenced. I am saying that silencing people is wrong. What they should be doing is scheduling debates, or waiting for him to do his thing, then get out their soap box and do their counter whatever the fuck his thing was.

I'm really not a milofag. I probably disagree with him more than I agree. I just think that the ability to express yourself is important. And fellow LGBTfags who disagree freak me out. In my country, it's not the government that is shutting down pride parades or activists. It's the regular people who go out and start shit to "protect the children from their harmful ideas and lifestyles". It's the media who don't cover the abuses, or give platform to the activists. I'd have nothing against a counter protest, but rioting, obstructing, and no platforming are another matter altogether.
>>
>>6356881
>he thinks doublethink is from 1984
It's from an Economist article, hth
>>
>>6356885
>made me check
According to wikipedia Orwell coined it in. But it's wikipedia, so it could be wrong. Even if it didn't originate in 1984, it's still relevant to the book, so the reference is appropriate.
>>
>>6356911
Yeah my bad, it's doublespeak that's from the economist

Also 1984 is literally irrelevant about anything because it's one of the books people are most liable to claim to mean the stuff they want to see in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x400
>>6356814
>1984
Pic related
>they do not have the right to prevent him
Says who? Is telling people they can't do so not censorship in the same way?
>more often than not they'll reveal themselves as idiots
Which is why milo is totally unknown, right? He would still keep his fanbase even if there weren't people trying to stop him from speaking
>censorship is defined by...
In this case we're referring to violations of the first amendment, which this isn't.
>it's troubling because ... then we're in deep shit
Begging the question.

I'm not saying that it wasn't stupid to stop him speaking (because, like you said, it just makes him more popular) but this isn't a censorship/first amendment thing
>>
looks like a faggot
>>
>>6357084
>1984
The guy was literally saying that censoring speech is freedom of speech. Is there a more appropriate reference to doublethink than that?
>Is telling people they can't do so not censorship in the same way?
No. Like how not allowing people to discriminate against minorities isn't discrimination against their beliefs. They have a right to protest, but not to shut him down. Blowing air horns, starting fire alarms, and screaming isn't speech, it's preventing people from speaking and causing a disturbance.
>Which is why milo is totally unknown, right? He would still keep his fanbase even if there weren't people trying to stop him from speaking
They are the ones making him up to not be an idiot by behaving exactly in the way he predicts they'll behave. If he was talking about how millennials in academia are hostile to different ideas and everyone entertained that discussion in a calm and rational manner, he'd be demonstrably wrong and no one would give him him a second thought.
>In this case we're referring to violations of the first amendment, which this isn't.
You said censorship, not violation of the first amendment. Forgive me for not reading your mind.
>Begging the question.
Are you saying that allowing censorship couldn't lead to censorship? Or just that censorship doesn't have the potential to be a dangerous thing? I'm not strawmanning you, I'm honestly asking for a clarification. I really don't see how I'm begging the question there.

>isn't a censorship thing
incorrect
>isn't a first amendment thing
correct. however, that doesn't make it morally right or sound.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I spend way too much time arguing for some transphobic, pedo defending, poor people hating slut.
>>
I like him. While I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, I do appreciate that there is someone like him who is very provocative trying to protect free speech from these SJWs.
>>
>>6352780
>>6352878
>>6353202
>>6355476
>>6357350

Wew Sjw's must have really done something horrible that people only seem like this queen because he doesn't like them either.
>>
>>6357391
They said mean things about /v/
>>
>>6352771
I agree with a lot of his arguments and I think he presents them skilfully, but I really despise people like him who constantly perpetuate the stereotype of homosexuals as men who make effeminacy a central part of their personality, so he really sickens me and it's difficult to follow his points when he does that kind of shit.
>>
>>6352771
Good boy gay guy. LikJust like a good girl "feminist" who constantly talks about the evils of feminism. It's a scam to get money and attention from a bunch of suckers on the right. If you are willing to sell your soul for it, it's good and easy money.

You know, that or he's just a self-hating idiot. Either way, not much empathy from me.
>>
When it comes to dismantling modern day feminism he's great, but when it comes to political ideology or social commentary he's delusional. The bit he had on the Rogan podcast saying how the basis for morality in society is founded by Christian values and how he wishes he were straight and then laughing off any counterarguments is pretty telling of his character.

But that's all it boils down to, by the end of the day he's just a media character acting out a specific role. That being said, if he can somehow increase gay acceptance within conservative circles then by all means, have at it.
>>
>>6352771
Known shit disturber and provocateur. I think he's great insofar as he pisses off people who I want to see pissed off.

I also relate to to him about not really having an 'offense gene', or just not understanding why that statement can hold so much weight.

I don't think we'd get on though. He's too bombastic and he hates lesbians, and I am a lesbian.
>>
>>6352771
I agree with 99% of things he says. He's also pretty cool guy, knows how to have fun so we'd get along fine. I'm not sure why is he so popular on 4chan though or why should we focus our general attention on some journalists, no offense to Milo. There are philosophers out there that remain true hidden voice of reason in his day and age and are far more eloquent than him, BUT I understand that this is the best that dumbed down 'progressive' media gets.
>>
>>6352771
I see a serious effort was put into this photo to make him look attractive
>>
He's kind of lame desu.
He has no real personality besides being gay and conservative, which makes it all the more obvious that the alt-right doesn't really respect him and just uses him as a puppet to wave in the faces of SJWs.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.