[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so do you guys get trigger'd when people say they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
so do you guys get trigger'd when people say they're trump supporters? I've never ventured to this board until now
>>
>>6348366
I don't particularly care
>I've never ventured to this board until now
Lets keep it that way bud
>>
MAGA
>>
>>6348366
No, I have a lot more important things to worry about
>>
>>6348366
Well, /lgbt/ is 50% gay pol, 30% are probably going to vote for Trump or are at least conservitive, and 20% are very sneaky liberals...
>>
nah, i don't care who you support, it's not like if I disagree that it'd change someones perception on who they'll vote for anyhow - better to just accept it and move on
>>
>>6348366
No, if anything this board is pro-trump. He's popular amongst the tranny dwellers here.
>>
File: 43234234.png (577 KB, 711x551) Image search: [Google]
43234234.png
577 KB, 711x551
>>6348366
uhmmmmmm.......
>>
>says things like that
>more sexual harassment lawsuits than hairs on his head
>made a shitty reality TV show
>supported by /pol/tards and texans
No thanks.
Also, I don't think I could survive 8 years of seeing his spray-tan burnt face everywhere. I don't know what skin condition he has but we really need to cure it.
>>
>>6348413
Girl, you just got triggered
>>
Even though I take it in the rump,
I'm not a grump when it comes to trump,
As much as he gives Mexicans goose bumps,
I care about him as much,
As last night's dump.
Whether his predominant is a triumph or a slump,
I don't care
About Donald
Trump.
>>
>>6348424
*presidency
>>
>>6348420
>eh, i dont like this thing

>HAHA TRIGGERED
>>
Trump vs. Hillary: Fuck Homos yo, I ain't a faggit: Clinton
>>
>>6348366
i find it interesting how people manage to get so buttblasted at even the mention of him. like, people completely lose their shit over nothing when it comes to him. honestly, i like him better than any other candidate (thats not saying much tho)
>>
>>6348399
He's so alpha.
>>
>Be Tank
>Occupy more than one enemies full attention, they are blowing all their spells at you
>You are bullying them from going back into the fight
>"haha, I am leaving my teammates to fight a 3 v 4, they'll surely have the upper hand without these damage dealers attacking them!"
>After long skirmish with the 2-3 enemies, you make your escape having kept them out of the fight for the entire duration
>You glance up to see what your team has managed to do in that time
>Your entire team has managed to die in a 3 v 4 in their favor

Why does this always happen? Am I missing something about being a warrior? It is my job to interfere with the enemies ability to deal damage to priority targets, and yet when I tie up two or more enemies, my team consistently manages to die.

EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.
>>
>>6348591
And that's why america is shit
>>
>>6348658
Hello, (((anon))).
>>
we love trump. traps for trump for example came from here.
we were promoting trump back when people were scoffing at him and treating him like a joke candidate.
they are no longer laughing.
>>
The fact that a community like 4chan actually cares about an overly saturated, mainstream topic like Donald Trump is really upsetting.
>>
>>6348645
Are you in the right thread?
>>
>>6348413
Those are almost as bad as arguments republicans had for Obama in 2008.
>sexual harassment lawsuits
You mean the woman who asked the media to stop using her as a pin cushion and recently said he was a good friend and said she would vote for him? k
>shitty reality show
yeah but that's half the media's fault too for propagating that shit and everything else like it.
>texans
Cruz won Texas for obvious reasons, Trump barely got a foothold there.
>/pol/tards
Which is funny, because they're the exact same crowd from /b/ in 2008 that made as many Obama memes as there are Trump memes now.

also
>voted democrat his whole life
>hangs out with crossdressing mayors and allows transsexuals to be considered actual women in beauty pageants
yeah he's a real bad dude alright
>>6348726
>the fact that a community like 4chan
stopped reading right there

gtfo
>>
>>6348726
>community
>4chan
You must be new. If we are too mainstream and it upsets you, feel free to go back to whatever shitty site you came from.
>>
I do.
I also feel sorry for the person for being mental ill. But hey, at least we have something in common.
>>
File: notlaughinganymore.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
notlaughinganymore.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>6348702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM
>>
>>6348420
>tfw poltards get triggered at mentioning the slightest anti-trump thing
>tfw they literally get flashbacks of Stacy dumping them
>>
>>6348726
Nah, it's funny, they're basically tabloid headline readers, which is the lowest of the low, but they think they're fucking geniuses. The Trumpists basically redefine new levels of unwarranted self-importance

>>6348763
>pol isn't mostly newfags
kek, no
>>
>>6348763
>allows
Yes, he graciously "allows" to avoid being on the wrong end of a civil rights lawsuit he has no chance to win in New York. He was sued, moron.
>>
File: 1465261725245.png (296 KB, 440x587) Image search: [Google]
1465261725245.png
296 KB, 440x587
>>6348366
Why would trump trigger us, at least on LGBT type issues? I've followed the man quite closely and I don't think he's did even the slightest bit of gay bashing, unlike all his fellow Republican. And I don't think he really gives a shit about trangenderism... probably isn't even much aware of it and just tunes it out because of him viewing it as degeneracy. But not degenerate enough for him to speak out and shittalk about it and lose the Caitlyn Jenner vote.

Only thing he bothers me about on what he's said about for most social issues is some things relating to women. But there's not a lot of women on this board I think. He said stuff, which he later backpedaled entirely on, like women shouldn't be allowed access to abortions. I don't have a pussy or a womb but I'm very pro-abortion. There's too many motherfuckers already in this world and stopping a few of them from being birthed into this ugly world is a good thing. Oh no poor blastocysts and zygotes!
>>
>not telling /pol/ to fuck off back to where they belong
Is this board that starved for attention?
>>
>>6348895
The board is full of edgy underage morons who are either starved for attention or desperately trying to fit in, and they think "fitting in" somehow means being accepted by the metastasized cancer that is /pol/
>>
File: qtpatooti.jpg (26 KB, 331x424) Image search: [Google]
qtpatooti.jpg
26 KB, 331x424
>>6348935
lol

OR we're people that you interact with regularly online who can't talk to you about politics because you're a judgmental baby
>>
>>6348838
uhhh I actually agree with you on that but ok
>>6348842
So you're saying Trump told her she couldn't compete at first and was slapped with a lawsuit from it? Or that he made the order to ban her in the first place? No you didn't. Stop assuming shit. He hangs out with George Takei and attends LGBT weddings and your comment is as fucking rotten as the media is nowadays.
>>
>>6348940
>not judging blatant stupidity and vapid feel-good arguments
The only baby is you who can't take criticism.
>>
>>6348956
>So you're saying Trump told her she couldn't compete at first and was slapped with a lawsuit from it?
She had to sue, yume
>>
>>6348963
Holy shit you think I'm yume.

lol...
>>
>>6348940
>it's /pol/ can't stay in its containment board : the rerun
>>
File: 1463178240205.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1463178240205.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>6348895
>um ok like i get what you mean but can you keep your world views, life philosophies, and ethical guidelines on that one board please and not apply them to any aspect of life i mean like omg wtf
>>
>>6349145
Well you could also drink bleach and vinegar if you'd prefer that
>>
File: spicyhottrump.png (492 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
spicyhottrump.png
492 KB, 750x1334
>>6348366
>>
File: sc0004.jpg (21 KB, 672x376) Image search: [Google]
sc0004.jpg
21 KB, 672x376
>>6348957
>projecting this hard
It's not feel-good if it's about putting in effort and cringing at the writhing of impotent parasites such as yourself.

>>6349053
See you in november,
>>
>>6349245
>implying
The butthurt from /pol/ is going to be great because it's going to be Romney 2 Electoral Boogaloo and the stormfag hipsters won't even understand where it went wrong.
>>
>>6349330
On the contrary, right wing hipsters will know exactly where it went wrong and will solemnly acquiesce the results.

Independent of the results, negative reactions will arise against the extremely poor sportsmanship of the left, and the left will use these criticisms as propaganda fodder for their pet mob.

It's time that you faced the reality of things: "democrats" will behave extremely poorly immediately after the elections, even if clinton wins.
>>
>>6349400
Your MLP pic is fucking cancer but oh my god the liberals are going to fucking raise hell this November no matter who wins

I'm almost more afraid of them causing WWIII than whoever gets elected president
>>
100% pro trump
wasn't like that in the beginning, I thought it was just a publicity stunt or something, but seeing his policies and stances and gaining perspective over time swung me over to his side over time.
Also he's the only good candidate. Bernie simply won't win and Hillary should be in prison. Even if you don't support Trump, Don't support Hillary.
>>
>>6349429
Don't worry, bro.
Liberals can't do anything.
>>
>>6349434
>Even if you don't support Trump, Don't support Hillary.
This

Even if you aren't in agreement with voting the same as me, voting for Bernie or third party will net you my utmost respect
>>
>>6349400
>solemnly acquiesce the results
>things that have never happened:the post:the movie:the radio play: the youtube channel: the game: the sequel: the solo album: the rerun

>>6349434
There's literally zero commonality between Sanders and Clinton; Clinton and Trump, however, have almost everything in common.

>>6349489
>implying the respect of someone who is planning on letting the Heritage Foundation govern the country after the fiasco that was Bush's first term is worth anything
I'd switch my vote to democrat just to spite you, tbdesu
>>
>>6348376
Well since he hasn't come here before that post and always will not have I guess he has no choice but to keep it that way. But good job trying to exclude people. I hear this community is good for that.
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>6348940
You make it sound like real people would want to talk to your kind.

We're not sorry we don't talk to you irl.
>>
>>6348366
That image has been proven to be fake countless times now. I don't get triggered because I am a Trump supporter.
>>
I'm not Pro Trump, I'm Anti Hillary.

>has been reported to be uncomfortable around gays
>voted to ban gay marriage
>said marriage was between a man and a woman on the senate floor.
>suddenly changes mind when she needs the votes in 2008
>takes credit for SCOTUS decision on gay marriage.
>wants more muslism in the country
>wants to take my guns away.
>globalist corporate whore
>gross negligence with state secrets
>supported by and supports Saudi Arabia
>>
>>6350173
>>voted to ban gay marriage
She wasn't even in congress at the time
>>
>>6348380
Misogyny And Gay Activism 2016
>>
BERNIE
>>
>>6350173
You forget that Shillary, at Nancy Reagan's funeral went on and on about how Nancy was supposedly some kind of champion for LGBT people back in the day, when nothing could be farther from the truth. Her and her husband just sat by and let gay men drop like flies and didn't do anything about HIV/AIDS until straight people started to get it. Reagan even said was quoted as saying he didn't care about it at all until Rock Hudson got it because Rock Hudson was a friend of his. Of course he was a closet faggot but Reagan was in denial about that I think.
>>
>>6350218
That was Bill Clinton. Who also put forth DADT for the military. Which basically told the LGBT soldiers to stay in the closet.
>>
>Love Trump
>gf so turned against him by the media she becomes intensely enraged and starts shaking with anger whenever I say anything good about him

;-;
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.