[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many lesbians and mtf and ftm Hate straight guys like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 196x257
Why do so many lesbians and mtf and ftm
Hate straight guys like me why be a cancer feminist
>>
>>6333623
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE, GET OUT SHRIMP DICK
>>
>>6333644
And I'm 25% Mexican 25%english
And 50% Dutch so technically I'm a Mexican I'm not white you bitch
>>
>>6333623

What FtMs hate straight guys? Anyway, it's basically transbians among MtFs that hate straight guys. Both the type with not the slightest interest in men and the ones who had bad experiences with guys so they decided to become lesbians. So just like cis lesbians. While other trans girls like guys so much they're just looking for the right dick to perch on.
>>
>>6333890
And do any of you believe in things feminist believe in like the wage gap
>>
>>6333957
THE RAGE GAP IS REAL, AND YOU'RE NEVER GETTING INTO MINE WITH YOUR SHRIMP DICK
>>
File: 1440365485490.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440365485490.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>6333961
Probably smells like shrimp in there anyways, huh?
>>
>>6333961
are you trolling? If you aren't
just because you can't get laid doesn't mean that you have to throw all you're frustration to me
And I do not have a shrimp dick
But I wish you good luck with your depressing life of hating straight guys
>>
>>6333961
Wage gap is a myth. They show that women in different areas of work but with same level of education earn less which makes sense.

The actual wage gap is 1%. And well cis white males are at least 1% better than women.
>>
>>6333974
Rekt
>>
>>6333986
>And I do not have a shrimp dick

how do these people even find 4chan
>>
File: ashby4o2_250.gif (776 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
ashby4o2_250.gif
776 KB, 245x160
>>6333623
The biggest thing /lgbt/ has taught me is that everyone hates everyone.
>>
>>6334007
The more I know I guess
>>
>>6334013
Men don't like women and women REALLY don't like men. The gender benders make things messier but it's all pretty much the same old sexes not getting along and flinging shit at each other all day.
>>
>>6334040
But if I'm in a relationship (whatever you prefer)
I'm not in the relationship for just sex I would want to be with someone with the same hobbies and lifestyle but that is how I want a relationship to be
>>
>>6333991
The 1% thing depends on industry (the largest gap from academic source I've seen has the gap at 6% for certain industries), but basically, this. Gaps are usually between 0 to 6%, and aren't really super notable.

It's definitely not the 33% bullshit feminism espouses.
>>
>>6334058
That's what makes relationships so great, is finding that person you really connect with even if they are another gender. It's about working through your differences to both become better.
>>
>>6333957

I don't. I can't speak for the others, but it doesn't seem to be a common belief.
>>
>>6333623
>Hate straight guys
Because being dogshit was the choice you made.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.