[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I became bisexual because of how vulgar straight attraction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464744789557.jpg (142 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
1464744789557.jpg
142 KB, 500x692
I think I became bisexual because of how vulgar straight attraction is.

I mean, big breasts, big ass. It's too much. The people who like that sort of thing seem like they'll take whipped cream on anything and jump at the sight of an all-you-can-eat buffet. So I actually began to avoid looking at women's bodies, because it seemed so cheap and tasteless.
>>
File: 34534534.png (186 KB, 284x308) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
186 KB, 284x308
>>6319233
bodies like that actually make me feel extremely ill. i'm grateful every day that i don't have cringekid high test taste. i've always only ever like kawaii girls and i always thank my lucky stars. altho i wouldn't say that the female body is inherently cheap, it's just that liking big breasts/expansive ass is extremely cheap taste. whether or not someone has them most likely isn't their choice.
>>
this thread is cancer
>>
>>6319318
>that
>>
>>6319318
this
>>
I have no clue what this thread is about
>>
I have no clue what cancer is about.
>>
>>6319282
This. I've only ever wanted skinny hips and small tits, but I was "gifted" with the body of a whore. I just wanna wear cute clothes and not look like I should be anxiously waiting the verdict from the casting couch at all times
>>
This thread is stupid as fuck. I'm straight and I like body types like Taylor Swift just as much as Mariah Carey.

Why do people always think of others in terms of caricatures. Allow for nuance ffs. Most straight guys are attracted to female bodies across the spectrum.
>>
>>6319282
I always associated thinness with cheap taste desu.

I grew up in a trailer park. All the girls were these twiggy thin mints in baggy tank-tops and oversized jeans loose around the hips.

The first day the school bus came around and dropped me off at school was like a revelation.

It was like heaven. The girls had breasts, they curved, they had full butts that stretched against their expensive clothes.

They looked cleaner, healthier and were definitely more well off. Angelic
>>
>>6319903
Those are some 19th century living conditions right there. The rest of us are in prophesied Age of the K Fry C, or Aevum Kephraicium.
>>
>>6319867
These fags just like andro shit
OP pic gets my cock solid
>>
>>6319903
this
Thick Women just look more like actual women to me desu if you want a thin as fuck woman you might as well fuck a dude, faggots
>>
>>6319846
show pics :^)
>>
>>6319903
i used to think like this

but now that everyone is obese, i can't believe my eyes when i see skinny girls, they are like heaven
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.