[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with internalized homophobia? I've got a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 724x1024
How do I deal with internalized homophobia? I've got a guy coming over today and as cute as I think he is I'm afraid of showing any affection. He's topping so I'm kinda hoping he'll take the lead. But I'm afraid that I won't be receptive and might have a panic attack. I've never been with a guy before but I really want to.
>>
Take it slow and don't force yourself to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Start with some cuddling and maybe a drink or two and see how you feel going from there.
>>
>>6318639
I guess I'm just not used to letting someone else have control. I'm mtf, and since I transitioned I haven't dated anyone. And before hand I was always a guy dating girls. So it's like a totally different world for me.
>>
>>6318652

Just know that your desire is okay. It can be a little scary letting someone else have control, but that's what makes it exciting, right? And remember that talking about boundaries might not seem sexy, but consensual enjoyment is, so speak up about what you want and don't be too intimidated to ask to pause or stop. And have fun!
>>
>>6318666
I'm so anxioussssss
>>
>>6318754

Just go with the flow. Tell him you're anxious and to take it easy, but if he's cute and charming you'll probably just melt into his arms and it'll be easy from there.
>>
>>6318812
There's just lots of stuff I'm really insecure about I guess
>>
>>6318843

Yeah, I understand. I'm lucky to have a cool girlfriend who helps me feel nice about my body. But hey, he seems to think you're cute enough to come over and spend some time with you, so don't stress it, okay? And it's okay to decide you don't want to do anything tonight too.
>>
>>6318634
Go femgen route and take titty skittles while claiming to still be a boy
>>
>>6318900
That's basically what I do
>>6318897
I guess I just feel bad not returning affection ><
>>
>>6318900

titty skittles?
>>
>>6318652
If your mtf imagine what a cis female would do.

Or think about what turned you on when you were dating girls. And do that for you new bo.
>>
OP here.
He just left.
He wouldn't even look at me.
>>
>>6319820
Ouch
>>
>>6319572
Estrogen
>>
File: 1464070629729.jpg (91 KB, 523x614) Image search: [Google]
1464070629729.jpg
91 KB, 523x614
>>6319820
damn, I'm sorry
>>
>>6319820
y tho
>>
File: 1437978921405.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437978921405.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>6319820
>>6320105
Because guy was most likely just looking for a fuck. Why would he stay if his partner is some virgin sperglord who's afraid of intimacy?
OP, find help from a support group. Your condition will get worse if you keep doing these hookups.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.