[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as the image says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 16
File: 1464631906945s.jpg (9 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1464631906945s.jpg
9 KB, 250x247
as the image says
>>
A
>>
sorry for the shit i put you through and for finding out i'm bi through your best friend and for coercing you into an open relationship so i could fuck her lol lol

kind regards

someone you'd like to call your ex even though i never even let you fuck me and played you along as a meme for 4 months
>>
To Mr Stevie Wonder,

Hi.
>>
>>6309683
topkek
>>
WHEN I WAS
>>
>>6309962
A YOUNG BOY
>>
Dear god

Please show j what a dick they are
>>
Dear anyone,

Please be my friend...
>>
>>6310234
-hug-
>>
dear O

when you were laughing and saying i love you and i said it back i actually meant it

also dump your boyfriend, hes an asshole
>>
dear R

the moment I saw you I immediatly fell in love. It was love at first sight. However you never noticed me. You actually did but not in the way i wanted you to look at me. I had such a big crush on you but you could care less. I didnt let myself fall in love bc ive learned from a past experience. I didnt even talk to you. This went on for over a year. Everytime you looked at me i turned red. How could i help myself.

eventually i let go. It wasnt only with you but with everybody. I took control over my feelings. I never turned red since then for anyone. I was comfortable with what i felt.

when you finally noticed my intension you couldn't care less. I was already almost over you so I didnt care much.

now i found someone new whos actually paying attention.

but i see you looking at him.

back off motherfucker
>>
Dear Á
Drill my ass pls
>>
>>6310586
Ádrian's reading this, you hungarian cuckold.
>>
This is an open letter to anyone who is willing to read it.
Please help dispel the loneliness, i'm going to top myself
>>
S,

Even though I don't really like fem guys you seem like the chillest and understanding gay person I've ever met (but then again I haven't met very many gay people in my life). Your drag queen hobby is pretty interesting and your design major is pretty cool too. And even though I only saw you once a year and a half ago, I'd certainly be up for a date or even a fwb situation.

- John's friend
>>
Dear A

Sorry i almost puked on your vagina. I've given up drinking since then. Please give me another chance. You really tasted great.
>>
dear M.N.
i wish i had the courage to voicechat with you when you asked. i also wish i didn't sound that bad when G.Z. asked about us. i wish we have some other forms of contact before you had to drop. miss you still and hope you do well.
Y.T.
>>
File: image.png (449 KB, 657x699) Image search: [Google]
image.png
449 KB, 657x699
@nikki sorry about stalking you again, please stop getting angry at me every day. THANK you
>>
What the hell, it'll be good to get this off of my chest and she probably doesn't read this board.

Dear A,

I say it was nothing in particular that made me upset last night but that's not true at all. I honestly could not believe the way you had talked to me last night. I would never talk to you like that, not when you dragged your feet to tell your cousin not to out me to her parents because you just didn't feel like dealing with it, not when I found out you outted me to your entire immediate family(and two of your cousins), and not when you did what lead us into the situation we're in. I'm sorry you just want to get all of this over with, with no regard for my feelings, because oh, your dad looks at you all disappointed sometimes. My dad's been disappointed by me for years, big whoop, I deal. I was going to do it too, you'd won me over, but now I'm not sure when I will. I really just can't believe how mean you were to me for no real reason, I wish I had the confidence to tell you that you can't talk to me like that or to convey to you just how much it hurt my feelings, but I don't because I love you too much to say either of those things because I know it'd make you upset.
>>
Dear J:

I don't live my life with regrets. But if I could go back, I would have done things differently. Maybe going to second base on a bus full of people wasn't the best decision for either of us.

I thought I wouldn't get over you, but I have. I rarely think about you anymore. When I do, it's rather apethetic. I hope you're doing well at college even though you weren't good to me.

pre-t-neckbeard
>>
>>6310234
I would be your friend
>>
Dear Gilbert Gottfried

I always spread thin Twink your foot from my face , and you want to send a massive fart in my mouth . I was not with me at this moment , Gilbert , I am your idiotic stick my tongue and swallowed by children licking shit sticks and delicious ! I received a call from my honey sugar plums Plum , but , unfortunately , the oceans , and is sweet to me . I pages Download your Negroes .
>>
Dear God
If you were merciful I'd be dead by now
I'm tired
>>
Dear Dad,

I'm sorry I blew up in your face last week, and I'm sorry I got so angry over what really amounts to nothing. It's because we've all as a family had to deal with it for so long, finally it reached tipping point.

There's something wrong dad, it isn't normal to drink an entire bottle of wine every night. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I'm worried about you. There is something wrong, and you'd be crazy to think that me of all people wouldn't notice.

I'd like to book you into see a psychologist, not even to see what's wrong, but to get yourself to admit it. Because If you were like me, and if you truly are the same, then drowning your feelings in alcohol won't help.

I love you dad, I really do, I just want you to be happy.

Love, Lara
>>
>>6310706
mtf?

I'm so sorry, but she seems toxic, you deserve better
>>
File: tv97t.jpg (62 KB, 928x500) Image search: [Google]
tv97t.jpg
62 KB, 928x500
>>
Dear bitch,

Stop getting your friends after me, I did not do anything to you. Maybe you should ask for permission before you film me.

Sincerely - The person who fucking hates you
>>
>>6312370
send this to him idiot
>>
Dear Brooklyn,

No, I do not accept your apology.

Mostly because you think you don't have to put punctuation if the next sentence starts with a capital letter. Also, you should only use 'and' once in a sentence.

Love, Oliver.
>>
Dear parents,

Mother; stop trying to get close to me. You act as if what happenew in my childhood never happened.

Father; Living with you was absolute hell. Those months without heat, electricity, food, water, etc, was terrible. It has traumatized me. I'm happy you are in jail. I'm happy the person who ruined my life has gone to jail instead of being bailed out by my rich grandparents. You have caused me to be depressed, sad, hateful, introverted, and lonely.

Sincerely,
Your 'precious' daughter - Tay
>>
Dear [Redacted],

You're the best I've ever had...

Your waxed ass.
Your puffy pussy.
The way your legs spasm when you cum.
The way you cum a million times when I eat you out.
When I finger your pussy.
When I finger your ass.

I'll never forget when you lapped cum off my hard body and then kissed me.

I doubt I'll ever have it better.

I still love you.
>>
File: 1405186075980.jpg (35 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1405186075980.jpg
35 KB, 638x638
I can't write a letter because the person I'm most alienated from is myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>6312773
Dear Anon

I love you and I hope you learn how to love yourself also.
>>
Dear A.D
You're a jerk Dent, a complete asshole.
>>
Dear s
I want you to know that I love you soooooo much. But unfortunately I love dick too And you just don't have one sweetie. So please stop touching my Damn phone and we can pretend to have the perfect marriage. You can continue spending every cent I make And I can keep being a closeted homo. Everybody's happy.Just stop snooping Its driving me crazy.
B
>>
>>6310599
It's Ádám you mongoloid faggot
>>
N,

I had issues freshman year. Sorry for being a fucking weirdo about it, you're cool and I'd like to be friends some day but that's probably not meant to be.

M,

Thanks for the molly that one time. You're really cute, if only I was single.

A,

I love you but you're nuts. Like damn girl get some t h e r a p y before we have another huge fight and end up breaking up.

Dad,

I bet it kills you knowing I'm smarter than you.

Love,

J
>>
Dear M,

I'm so sorry for all those awkward moments over the years but I'm thankful you were there with me.. Yes I was trans, and yes your hunch was right. Also yes I'm so into you, and I'm so jealous of your gf but I'm ashamed of it. I'm also sorry if I did anything that caused your last breakup.. I do wish you all the best with everything and to always follow your heart, wherever it may lead. I love you as a person and for the kind soul that you are. Once again I'm sorry for everything and I'll always love you both as a friend and maybe a little more.

-Anon
>>
I think your comments are extremely annoying, and yes, I do hear you, so stop looking at me like I'm insane when I confront you. I didn't want to argue with you about my existence, I just wanted to enjoy my fucking lunch. I can't have a normal day when I'm around you. You've always gotta bring up my birth defect and I'm tired of that shit. Sometimes when the arguments you start get heated and you begin yelling, I imagine choking you to death, and I'm never guilty about it afterward. I'll fake cry at your funeral, but I'm going to laugh so hard afterward, you old wrinkly bitch. You're going to burn in hell.
Sincerely, your grandson
>>
>>6312374
Mtf yeah. She's really great, I've known her since I was in middle school, and I've never loved anyone as much as her and honestly don't know if I could. We've just been having some stress in our relationship due to things that can't be helped(pretty much mostly her family and that I'm an idiot who makes things worse)
>>
Dear V,

I'm sorry I have such a hard time giving you what you need sexually, but it's hard to reconcile my nonviolence with your masochism. Your shoulder is still pretty rough from the last time I tried to please you, and every time I touch it I feel guilty, regardless of how good it might have felt to you at the time.

I can try and get into it at the heat of the moment, but afterwards it just breaks my heart. I end up feeling like I'm in the same group as your father, your ex-roommate, your classmates and all the other people that have hurt you over the years. I'd hate for this to be the thing that breaks our relationship, but I think we both know things aren't as fulfilling for you as you'd like.

All my love,
R
>>
Dear C, I hate the fact that I love you so much, I hate the fact that I don't even seem to interest you even more. I hate how you're still obsessed with him, and I hate the most how I'll never be able to replace him.
>>
File: betterhaveburnheal.jpg (79 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
betterhaveburnheal.jpg
79 KB, 1067x800
>>6309683
>>
>>6315274
It kinda bothers me that in most relationships, the more "vanilla" partner is the one that's expected to change themselves for the comfort of the more "kinky" partner. Why shouldn't the other person accommodate YOUR sexuality? Their orgasm is not so important that it's acceptable for you to feel like an abuser after sex. :/
Just my two cents. Hope it works out, anon.
>>
Dear B,

Sorry for never being there during your cancer treatments. We where best friends growing up, like brothers almost. We told eachother everything, every secret, every crush, then we grew apart. You got a girlfriend, you got a job, you stopped playing video games and you got new friends, then you got cancer. My life was stagnant and yours happened so fast. I wish I could have told you so many things before you died, but the one thing I regret the most is I could have said goodbye.

Your Friend G.
>>
File: 1464754330236.png (61 KB, 343x311) Image search: [Google]
1464754330236.png
61 KB, 343x311
Hey you, you know who you are.

So yeah, I still think about you on a somewhat normal basis. Sucks because I know you're so much happier without me. Bet you got a nice, new boyfriend too. I'm sure that the guy is making you happier than I did, I bet. Wasn't that hard to make you smile.
I thought about your laugh while I was partly awake earlier. It was always so cute. And you have a nice smile, too bad you didn't do that much more.

You probably hate me and your friends do too, probably even your family. Too bad, I liked all of them and they seemed to dig me. At least tolerate me.
I'm sorry I royally fucked us. I shouldn't have did what I did, but I did. Past can't be changed.

I guess I just wish things could have been different. We'd be an amazing couple right now, you know that as much as I do.

Oh well. I'm glad you're well. I miss biting and licking that sweet butt.
And napping, I do that so much more lately. Was better with you though.

And happy birthday, you old fart.
>>
Dear R,

I don't know whether both you and I were too pussy to go any further together but if you were just trolling me the entire time; fuck you. What type of human being would tease someone who is so obviously confused about their sexuality. Even after cutting ties from you, not seeing eachother for over a month, I still notice myself pondering on you.how the fuck did I let things go so far, I fucking hate you.

A
>>
Dear V
I am sorry for how things turned out between us, it was as much as my fault as it was yours but i was only 15 and you used me just for kicks and i cant forgive that and I know you don't hate me and must have felt bad but not bad enough to stop yourself. You are a selfish person, sooner or later you are gonna run out of people to use or leech off of and when that day comes i will not help you. I know you had it hard but that's no excuse. I hope you are happy where ever you are but don't come back looking for me. You're on your own.
>>
Dear M,

Nuke this fucking place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
a,

fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. I thought we had something special but I was just the third wheel all along wasnt I? I didnt really matter that much to you, thats why you both broke us all up and I had absolutely no say in it. Well I was an equal fucking part of the relationship to, so when you did that it killed me inside. I know I didnt have as much time with you as she did, because I actually have a job (and Im sure thats part of what bonded you together for real), but I thought we actually had an equal relationship. I found out a month after the breakup, she told me you didnt even really connect with me that much- because im autistic and you think Im one dimensional. So please, stop pretending you care about me or my life. I dont even want to be friends with you anymore.

I loved you so much I once considered breaking up with her because I still wanted to date you

Do you even love me? Im sorry we didnt feel the same way about each other.
>>
>>6320298
You're a boy or a girl? R... and what else...or A...and what else...please
>>
>>6321310
Sorry anon not disclosing any more because I know he browses 4chan
>>
R....I'm so sorry I did what I did. It was the right thing but the wrong way. You deserved better than that, you deserve better than me. I will regret breaking your heart until the day I die. I hope someday, years from now, you find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me. I know you'll find a better person, if you haven't already...the person you thought I could be.
>>
>>6321811
Well. I'm a man , if you also a guy I can be that R. I'm from Latin America. Please give me a thing or if what I said is right. I'm torturing me.
>>
Dear M
I can't even work up the energy to articulate something I would want to say.
S
>>
Dear B

I'm sorry I jacked off and jizzed on your toothbrush last time I stayed at your apartment. I'm not sorry for deliberately getting you piss drunk and then pulling your pants down while you were passed out and taking pictures of my erect cock next to your ass. If it makes you feel better, I didn't actually penetrate you, just had a really good wank.
>>
File: concerned-look.jpg (26 KB, 521x337) Image search: [Google]
concerned-look.jpg
26 KB, 521x337
>>6310234
b-but I am anyone... and I've just read this letter.
>>
Hey dad,

So I know the last time we spoke things went south. I blamed you for a lot of things and I said some things I shouldn't have. I see now that you DID care about me, and that it actually wasn't your fault that you weren't around as much as either of us would have liked.

Can we please bury this hatchet? I want my dad back.

E
>>
Dear M
Sorry i fucked up so much, sorry i was such a pain in the ass, sorry you blame yourself for all my problems.

K
>>
Dear nathan, fuck your girlfriend, date me you fucking faggot
>>
RAWR ^-^ I'm random and I'm proud
>>
Hey Ben remember that time I was at your apartment and I pinned you down and pressed your cheeks together so I could have kissed?
I should have kissed you, neither of us said we were into each other, but you got me to come over. It probably would have lead to sex and the
first time I was ever with a guy.

Text me, I miss you man. Kind of want it bad
>>
File: 1461809169172.jpg (148 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
1461809169172.jpg
148 KB, 700x379
To Mr. D. Pitcher,

I’m writing you this because I need to let go and this is the way I have to do it. My therapist recommends I actually send this letter to you instead of just typing it up. She says that it takes two to tango with every situation. But I think I’m posting it to 4chan instead so that I don’t have to live with whatever horrible thing you say to me after getting contact from me again.

I hate it when you are angry at me. I’m sorry I made you feel uncomfortable with my advances and my prying into your emotional life. I am by nature a really feely person. I don’t really regard my own emotions as having value. I forgot that other people’s emotions matter to them.
>>
File: The Ring Remake by Bioware.jpg (452 KB, 1213x1101) Image search: [Google]
The Ring Remake by Bioware.jpg
452 KB, 1213x1101
>>6324284

>continued

I kept trying because I got it into my head that if I could be good enough for you then I was worthy of being loved. I’m not going to go into the details, but love wasn’t something I really had growing up. I became enamored with the possibility of finding it with you. Probably because of latent daddy issues.

I was sure that I could make myself who you wanted. I was sure that you were what I wanted. What I chased was a dream. I never got to know you as a person. It’s best that way though.

When a person fears abandonment they start doing and saying crazy shit to keep the other person in their life, no matter what the cost to themselves or anyone around them. Obviously this is batshit insane and people acting in such a manner need therapy.

I had a lot of therapy.

I am so ashamed that I let myself get to a point where I was a clingy and emotional towards you. Nobody deserves that. Nobody. Again. I’m so sorry.

Thank you for giving me this lesson.
>>
dear god,
why me, i mean what the fuck

sincerely,
me
>>
File: Harmony Bunny!.jpg (5 KB, 180x162) Image search: [Google]
Harmony Bunny!.jpg
5 KB, 180x162
>>6324299

As a final note, I've written a shitty piano song to hopefully convey to you how I feel. I don't think you ever liked anything that I ever said--you were okay with my music though.

This one is for you.

hxxps://soundcloud.com/ourohnlyhope/flourishing-guilt
>>
>>6324299
what manga is pic
>inb4 file name
But I cant find it
>>
Dear N
I can't believe i let myself hit the bottom because of my unreal love for you. I can't believe I actually let myself love another person ever and yet that person is fucking you.
Still when I go to sleep i get flashbacks of my fake facebook profile where we talked few times and you were acting like a disgusting pig to the person you didnt even know. Even after seeing that i was still blindly in love with you for next 4 years. I hate the fact that i was so young when it happened and i've left it destroy me, I was so stupid. Btw next time you see me at the train station don't come near me just to provoke me and remind me you exist, you should just jump in front of the train because idk how else am i supposed to get over you.
Sincerely F
>>
ALSO i am so sorry for my body, the last time i ate a fruit or vegetable was 10 weeks ago
>>
>>6324017
kek, did he know what you did?
>>
Dear T

I don't know what to say.....I still love you, I don't know why I just can't stop thinking about you even after you hurt me and caused me so much pain... and seeing you with that other guy kills me inside even though I pretend to be okay and pretend to accept the lies you tell ....even though it breaks my heart to hear the things you said about me, I was really happy with you, you made me feel loved as in you actually cared about me....which I never felt before, but you have changed so much....I don't know who you are anymore, your not the same girl I feel in love with. Your the girl of my dreams and I love you but something is wrong I don't know if I want to be around you anymore...I think I need space...but idk, please dear God help me...why can't I get rid of you but, I Love You and I mean it.

From D

A broken soul
>>
Dear FH,

Here's a few things you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShlW5plD_40

-A desperate mtf.
>>
random letter, I'm sorry...because you thought you could have something with me.
>>
>>6326831
c?
>>
>>6310052
MY FATHER
>>
Dear John,
Please johnny please come home
I need your love and the kids, they gotta be fed
And John, if you don't hurry back I'll be gone
>>
abbie

i miss how things were months ago, and we have a chance to get that back right now
i dont know if you want that, i hope you do because i really miss it
>>
Dear D

What's your last name so I can stalk you on facebook? I'd come and talk to you while you're at work, but you're always too busy serving customers.
>>
>>6328239
molested me.
>>
File: email.jpg (32 KB, 510x388) Image search: [Google]
email.jpg
32 KB, 510x388
Dear N

Pic related

Love,
T
>>
I'd ask you out, I'd tell you that I like you, if it wasn't that I'm afraid you'll feel weird around me after turning me down. I don't want to ruin the friendship that we have, so I'll just stay put, even if that's not what you want me to do. Even if you're waiting for me to confess.
Sorry
>>
Dear R.

There's no denying what should have been, though I know that somewhere I was a peg you used to pin down some form of happiness in your shitty situation. You made the right choices, you decided that the choices you had already made were more important than the one choice you struggled to make. I don't blame you, but I will forever regret that we'll never be. Nothing will change, just how nothing changed for that year we decided it would be best not to speak. Maybe someday, maybe it will work out regardless of what you're going to have to go through next.
>>
>>6324334
This is 10 kinds of fucked up. Post pics so we can see if he was hot.

>>6326359
Priapus 1 by Mentaiko iirc

>>6326523
Wait what

>>6326647
>your not the same girl
you meant "you're" hon

>>6328858
Write them your phone number on a napkin or something. You'll either get a text or a restraining order.

>>6335652
If you're not happy in the friendship currently and it's hurting you to not say anything SAY SOMETHING. Jesus fucking christ get over your anxiety about this

>>6335946
>You made the right choices, you decided that the choices you had already made were more important than the one choice you struggled to make.
...What?
>>
Y
>>
File: 1449713877031.jpg (16 KB, 480x248) Image search: [Google]
1449713877031.jpg
16 KB, 480x248
C
You know how much I care, why do you keep me at a distance like this?
I'm too needy aren't I? I was timid because I wasn't sure if you would reciprocate, but even the day after we went back to being so cold to each other.
Maybe I'm just expecting too much right away, but I will wait for you forever
Tell the babby I love him
K
>>
>>6309534
Darling,

You are a light in my life. I know each day we step forward together, we are moving closer to a life apart. We will never be separate, though we may be far from one another. You will marry a beautiful young woman, and have many precious children.
I'll settle down with a nice family man and take care of him when he is sick, make him dinner every night, and hear him many strapping sons. Maybe we will introduce our children to each other. Maybe they will fall in love like we did, accidentally fated, blessed by a golden omen.
When we're old and grey, I hope to sit beside you and remember all the fun we had together, and how gentle it was to recognize that all along love was real, and never lost. We only deserved it for the first time together. I love you and I will always be here for you. I hope you thrive. You are a king to me, I hope to be Penelope to you.
>>
D

I'm sorry I lied to you for so long about being ftm. I'm glad you accept me and didn't leave like I thought you would. I still love you, I always loved you. You say it back, but it kinda sucks we can't be together. Let's snuggle forever like we always talked about. I can't believe after everything you say you still say you love me. I guess it's a good thing your sex drive is dead. I'm just selfish and deluded. Dysphoria drives me up the wall, but I still care about you so much. I'm glad you took the time to process that tonight. I'm glad we met.

-K
>>
C,

Fuck you for sexually harassing me for a year, and for making people hate me. Wasted a lot of time on your ass.

Nevertheless, I hope we can both move on.

L
>>
File: 1463598904879.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463598904879.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>6323989
Hi M I'm back

I really like you and wish you'd hang out with me. The couple times we were together were amazing. I worry you feel bad because you have a girlfriend but you doing sexual things with me really helped me grow as a person. Honestly though I don't think about sex with anyone but you, I still get butterfly's thinking about when you first touched me. I'm not looking for a relationship, you got a gf but I do got a bit of a crush on you and really really want you to cum on my face again. I know it would be hard to go out in public with me but you are a good friend and one the calmest and smartest people i've ever met but I would like to sit on a bench downtown with you sometime and just chill. Also I could lose my virginity to several people right now if I wanted but I want you to take it.

Sam
>>
You're a great girlfriend. Sorry I'm a degenerate who has fetishes you find weird.
>>
>>6312672
I already did, I don't know how he took it, he hasn't talked to me
>>
dear E

I'm so sorry I cant love you, I'm sorry I asked you out but a month later I wanted to break up, I'm sorry sex is so important to me I can't deal with the fact that you don't want to have it.
But its not all my fault, you ignored me knowing I had depression, I was taking fucking pills. You listened to P when she told you my anger issues would be a problem and feared me, even through I told you I could NEVER hit you. You always make fun of the films I show you, and think that I'm wasting my life doing a filmmaker major.
You asked me to beat the hell out of the people that bullied you but couldn't even bother to listen about my toxic friendships.
You are always saying how edgy you are for getting into a building by the window, yet you are a scared kitty that yells at me for smoking, drinking my soul out and getting into fights all the time.
You worship our relationship like the example platonic relationship can work, but its not working for me, I need more than cuddles, I need someone who won't get awkward or mad seeing me punching a wall and crying my heart out, I need someone to tell me AT LEAST ONCE that im beautiful, someone to watch films with, someone to fight and get angry and then have amazing hate sex, I need someone to be there for me you are not doing that, yet I can't leave you because I'm afraid of how much it will affect you.

You are the worst mistake in my life.
>>
>>6310350
I didnt know this was >>//cringe//
>>
Dear El

I'm sorry I was a terrible girlfriend. I don't want to change but I still want to try again. Even though I know I will hurt you all over again.

I'm a shitty person and it won't stop, I just really want you to be strong enough to deal with it.
>>
>>6309534
Dear Transsexual guy at work,
I know that you are now in your mandetory transitioning year here in Germany and that you have started with your hormones. I don't care if you want to be a woman or not, it doesn't bother me. I just wanted to tell you some of my thoughts on the matter before it is to late.

I know that you had a wife and kids and that now have a SO who is also a women. Are you sure that you want to be a women or is this simply some kind of fucking phase you are in right now? Once those butchers cut your dick into pieces and form a vagina out of it, there is no going back. Do you really want this?
Think about everything you will lose.
There are shittons of countries you won't be able to travel to anymore.
You won't be able to piss while standing.
You kids might not approve of this now and might only understand what you are going through when they grow older. By then your relationship towards them might have changed so badly, that it is as irreversable as your sex change surgery.
You will never be able to put your dick in another women anymore and thereby give up the best feeling you ever had.
Will you still be able to have a non-prostate orgasim? Yes I know I am ignorant, but dude, they are gonna cut your wiener off!!
What if this is not what you want? What if this is just a phase? I am sure you heard those words before and I know what they must sound like in your head, buf what if?
What if life has just been taking a constant shit on you within the past years and you wish to be someone else, to have another life?

I had the luck to never question my sexuality or my body, but I just wanted to ask you if this is really something you want to do. Is this really what you need to be happy? Or has life just been extremely harsh on you?

I know that I sound ignorant and it is because I am, but I can't shake off the feeling that you might regret this some day and find yourself in a state that you can't reverse anymore.

I hope you will be happy.
>>
>>6309534
Dear Casey, I wish we could be a thing. You're one of the nicest guys I've ever met and it hurts that you remind me so much of exes that it makes me cry sometimes. Knowing that will never have a thing hurts, but knowing that we will always be good friends is always a good thing.
>>
>>6345445
>You won't be able to piss while standing.
>implying any mtf does this anyway
>>
(1/2)

Dear M,

I miss you. Even though I still talk to you pretty much every day... I miss the old you. When you would still be making your original stuff instead of pretending you're someone else just to be interesting. When we would say we loved each other every day instead of you not even being interested in my gender any more. I don't really think you're a lesbian, honestly. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. But you are kind of young (which has always made me feel weird for liking you, but whatever) and anything could happen, right? Puberty's a weird time, and maybe it really is just a phase. And part of me does think you still like me. The weird messages of 'I thought about you a lot' and 'it's hard to get rid of you'. But at the same time you say things like 'it's hard to believe we ever dated' and I don't know what to do.

I don't know if I regret our breakup. My feelings were starting to fade at the time, so perhaps it was for the best. But that was over two years ago now. I can't remember exactly what I was thinking. But I let you fade. We stopped talking. You deleted your accounts. I moved on. Or at least, I thought I did. All those months later, and the regret suddenly hit me. I tried to find you, kept refreshing the accounts you hadn't yet deleted, waiting for some sort of sign. I thought of sending a letter to your real life address, which wasn't too hard to track down. I could never work up the courage to do it. Months passed. A year passed.

But then... you came back. You had new accounts now, a new name, a new identity. You changed so much. So horribly SJW-y, buying into that idiotic 'fictionkin' bullshit. Why do you have to pretend to be someone else to be interesting? I hate people like you. And yet I didn't give up. I called out to you. You didn't respond. Was I being creepy? I decided to bring an end to this. I sent you one final letter - online, of course. After this, I'd stop, move on. And you replied.
>>
>>6346226

(2/2)

We talked a little. The timezone difference makes talking difficult. But we restarted our old group chat, and the talking really started up again. It was kind of selfish of me. I don't really care about the other people. I just wanted to talk to you. You still have that odd charm to you. You're still adorable. And I still love you. Even though I have another girlfriend now. Honestly, I don't care about her. I don't know why I'm still dating her. I had another relationship too, but that was just infatuation. Or maybe I'll regret cutting that off too when that person stops talking to me.

I don't care about most people, honestly. There are thousands of others like them. If I lose them, that's fine. There's always someone else. But you're special. I don't know why. I love you. I really do. When you say you 'don't want a relationship right now'... I hate it. I want you back. But you're not coming back. You're still there, but I'm no longer special to you. You've got new friends now, with the same level of insanity as you, playing identity games. Truth is, I'm horribly jealous. Your precious 'QPP' is, frankly, a piece of shit. One of those radical ideologists. An unapologetic misandrist. I despise her, for attracting your love, for being a psychotic attention whore. But I can't control who you befriend. I know she's already torn away a couple of your friends, so I hope she doesn't decide you need to get rid of me too. I already have bad blood with her - it wouldn't be a surprise.

Look what you've done to me. I sound like some sort of fucking Reddit MRA complaining about the friendzone. Well, I think that's all I have to say. Love you.

Oh, and by the way, I stalk all your accounts, and I was the one sending you those daily anonymous messages (and you thought I was a lesbian, which made me laugh).

Love J
>>
>>6345445
Vee cut off your chonson!
>>
My dearest Roger,

You're an ass hole. You led me on. Grabbed my butt. Sext me and teased me to no end just to completely ignore me one day out of the blue. You broke my heart when I thought no one else could ever break it again. It's been like 4 years and I'm still a looser that can't forget about it.
>>
Dear future self,
I fucking love you...so much. I'm loving you so much later on in the hopes that it will make up for all the past in which you were angry and confused at the adverse world you were raised upon; it really does get better. Look at you now...you're alive...going to school, have made connections with people...heck...even you're face has improved a little. With a bit of time you'll be a new person, a more confident person who is happy with himself alongside life prospects. Just wait and you'll see...just give yourself some time and focus on improving what you can. Ultimately, just remember that where you are now has made you stronger and resilient to shittier upcoming situations. That's not an excuse to give up; never give up. The past will not consume you; you're beautiful.
>>
>>6309534
Dear Sean

Sorry I didn't have sex with you, it was for the best seeing as how you were probably whoring around whenever you were out of the country. If only you were wise enough to see that I was worth all the waiting, too bad you couldn't wait just a little bit longer and give me the attention i deserve/need.

Someone who has their guard up all the time and tries to see the best in others even if it gets me hurt.
>>
Lydia, I loved you a lot, and i know i took a month away but the spark for me is dead and i'm guessing it was dead sometime ago for you, thank you for not abandoning me when i was at my weakest, i only hope the best for you xxxx
>>
>>6309534
Hey man its me again.
I can't tell you how important it is to simply be yourself. You are always so audacious in spirit, but you keep shooting yourself in the foot. Your self as you know him is not truly who you are.
You're not the small child you were so long ago. You're grown and older. You're ready to continue on with whatever your dream originally was. If you can remember that dream with all its vivid freshness then you're getting there.
You'll be alright. See me in a few years, and we'll talk again then.

From me to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 359x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 359x316
Fuck you CJL. I still think about you daily. I will never trust again. I will never love again. D
>>
>>6309534
Dear D,

I don't know why you stopped speaking to me out of the blue, but I'm not angry just sad. It has been almost a year and I still wish I had some closure. We had so much fun together and I wish we could have stayed friends. At least that's what I thought the plan was. I'm not angry that you chose a woman over me. Even though you never told me that I know that's why, the signs were pretty obvious. I just wish you had at least told me. Instead, I held onto a hope that never came to fruition. It would have been far better if I could have just put the whole thing behind me. Instead, I tortured myself, thinking it was something wrong with me. At this point I wouldn't even get dinner with you if you asked. You hurt me very badly and I have no desire to even see you. I just wish you hadn't lead me along like you did. My only regret now is that I cared for you more than you cared for me.
>>
DS I was alone for a long time and very vulnerable, you swept we off my feet. You got what you wanted and left without a word, never to be heard from again. I still hurt, Thanks for being a huge asshole.
DB
>>
Dear M
I don't know why I still have a stupid little crush on you. You're so far away and I don't know if we will ever cross paths again, but I didn't get to know you like I really wanted to. I wish I had told you how I felt, but maybe it's for the best that I didn't. I'm sure you've gotten over it by now and have your eyes set elsewhere, but I hope you don't forget entirely. I hope I hear from you soon.

Dear I
I'm so very sorry for the events that transpired the last couple months. Even more so I'm sorry about everything we've gone through the last 2 years. I wish I had treated you better, I'm amazed you still want anything to do with me. Now you're halfway across the country too, and I hope I'm able to come visit when you're released. I still love you, and I hope you don't forget that.

- R
>>
>>6309534
Dear E.,
I forgive you.
You were a little shit, and things you did to me fucked me up big time, but I forgive you. You are a human being and it's not your fault you grew up surrounded by assholes and had to become one. You didn't know better. I hope you've changed since then and are happy now, enjoying your life, every second of it. Even if you are still with the same people, being the same delinquent you were while we knew each other, I hope you are happy with it and don't go around ruining others like you did with me. I hope this entire story taught you something.
I still have no intention to ever talk to you or see you again, and I don't blame myself anymore. Hope you've let go of me, like I did of you.
Stay safe.

Dear S.,
It would have been much easier for me to come back if I didn't see you in my dreams at least once a month. Every time I see you, we make up, and you are happy to see me back. Then I wake up and remember that we're not, and I'm too scared to make the first step. I'm afraid of you, and yet I need you. I don't want to harm myself because of you, because that would hurt you, and I'm not hurting the one I was so close to. Just make it clear, please. Tell me if you want me back or not. We exchange small talk wherever I have the courage to message you, but every letter is a pain, and waiting for your responce is agonizing, because I don't even know who I am to you anymore.
I'm so tired of mind games.
>>
>>6309534
Dear K.

Fuck you.

Sincerely, Anon.
>>
Dear Emily,

You're really creepy. Stop hitting on me. I like you as a friend but nothing more. I don't want to date you. I have a girlfriend and I love her. She also hates you. I continue being your friend because I like hanging out with you, but I'm not into you romantically. Please give it up.

-Anon
>>
Dear W,

I know you love me. But I fantasize about you in ways I know you wouldn't approve of.

I want you to drug me and rape me. I want to call you mommy and I want you to treat me like your fuck up of a daughter. I want you to slap me across the face while we fuck. I want you to force me to eat your pussy even when I don't feel like it. I could go on, but I think I've already shown how fucked up I am.

I don't tell you all of that because I respect you, and you're pretty vanilla. (Also, "vanilla" isn't an insult, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped taking it as one. It's not like I say it with disgust in my voice.) I don't want you to look down on me more than you already do.

I have lots of theories as to why I ended up this fucked up - being raped, being abused by both of my parents (and my mother denying that she's anything but perfect), being abused terribly by my ex for years... but I won't use it as an excuse. I just wish I was normal and be in a loving relationship without wishing you'd ruin me from the inside out. But I know that'll never happen, I'm too far gone.

Sincerely,

A
>>
Dear D.S.,

At sixteen years old I thought I had my life pretty much figured out. I knew who I was, what I wanted to do with my life and most importantly I thought I was straight. Then you came along. And six months later after almost constant communication through MySpace messages I was falling head over heals for you. I lost all my friends when I "came out".. and a few short months later you decided to tose me aside like yesterdays trash. You wouldn't tell me why or what I did wrong, just that I should go back to men. No woman would ever love me. And I believed you. So, three months later when a girl I knew in real-life tried to make a move.. I pushed her away. I was afraid and I had convinced myself that you were right. It was all just a phase. I couldn't actually be bi. So, time went on and I started dating this guy. I just wanted to know someone actually wanted me. So I gave him everything. And I felt more alone and confused than ever before. A month later I ended it. Jumping straight into a very serious relationship. I was eighteen now and just like before I thought I knew everything. We moved in together and we fell in love. But the relationship was domed from the start. He was in love with someone else and emotionally abusive. Even though it broke my heart when he told me it was over. A year later I can see it was all for the best. But now in my loneliness I'm not thinking about him. I'm thinking about you. Was it just a phase? Did you care about me at all? Was it all just a game to you? I found your sister on Facebook a couple weeks ago.. I thought about asking her how you were, but I just couldn't bring myself to hit send. Do you even remember me? Or were you just catfishing me from the very beginning. Maybe you aren't even "real". And so for the past 7 years of my life I've been in and out of the closet trying to figure out who I am. You fucked me up so badly that I don't know if I'll ever be truly happy. I don't know how to figure out who I am anymore.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.