[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foreverclosted trans oriented dating advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459705228993.gif (181 KB, 190x152) Image search: [Google]
1459705228993.gif
181 KB, 190x152
>I'm trans
>I dont pass and permaboymode unless FFS or an orchi gives me some amazing late feminaztion.

I want a girlfriend or boyfriend, how do I accomplish this? I see and talk to cute girls and I think "They just see a normal dude but I'm anything but" How do I end this suffering?

Estrogen makes me want companionship so bad.
>>
Find a """""pansexual"""""

They'll call you "she" regardless of how much of a hon you are.
>>
Pretend. I'm in the same boat except ftm and it works for me at least until the bedroom.
>>
>>6306558
>"They just see a normal dude but I'm anything but"
so like.... what is your actual worry here? afraid that once you reveal youre transitioning youll scare them off? if so, then why reveal? just go with the flow, have fun, enjoy yourself. if you ever have to explain then you deal with it then, and if they wanna stay they stay, if they dont then you break up. unless short-term dating is unacceptable to you. if then..... well you have bigger problems then. noone other than bi people want to get into a hopefully long-term relationship to find out their parter is gonna physically change drastically. in that case just dont date until youre done transitioning, like most trannies

if you just want companionship though you dont need to deal with all this shit. become friends, cuddle, the end. not complicated. especially since girls tend to allow that with feminine guys who arent looking for anything sexual.
>>
>>6306558
There are people who are into the whole confusing gender thing.

Play it. Make the best of what you've got. Maybe you'll strike gold with somebody.

Also, sorry if it's rude, but it's a real honest question:

If you're not going to pass at all - why transition? It's your choice, but maybe you could consider other courses of action.
>>
File: 1413759767866.gif (28 KB, 1624x1360) Image search: [Google]
1413759767866.gif
28 KB, 1624x1360
>>6306558

>I see and talk to cute girls and I think "They just see a normal dude but I'm anything but" How do I end this suffering?

I have the same feel, senpai. Life was not meant to be lived happily.
>>
>>6306871
>>6306558

Stop trying to act like normal dudes. You aren't, and are doomed to failure with that approach.

Do your own thing.

Forget about "success", forget about your romantic needs, throw your expectations out of the window, remind yourselves that nobody owes you sex or intimacy, and just do whatever the hell comes naturally.
>>
>>6306907
Kinda need a baseline level of "success" to not starve or freeze to death friendo.
>>
Honestly just stop. Stop the hrt. Stay on a DHT blocker if you wanna stay mildly fem. Girls aren't really into femboys/mtf and neither are guys, and neither are femboys/mtf. It's a lonely road, just go bishounen mode and enjoy companionship, it's better than seeing something pretty in the mirror.
>>
>>6306856
>If you're not going to pass at all - why transition? It's your choice, but maybe you could consider other courses of action.

Being on HRT makes me feel like myself, anything else is shit. I'm just not socially transitioning until it's feasible.
>>
>>6306930

Hey, I've been there :\

If I wasn't feeling y'all I wouldn't even reply.

Being needy gives a shitton of bad vibes, and the weirdo vibes can't really be blotted out.

Play to your strengths, sidestep your weaknesses.
>>
>>6306907

I don't even try to act like a normal male. I take HRT and don't bother trying to be macho (not that I fem it up beyond a somewhat noticeable level since I don't pass and would like to avoid being bashed). I'm just sad I can't live as a woman. I'm not interested in a female partner either.

>>6306940

How does a DHT blocker allow bishounen mode? It seems to me you unlock bishounen mode when your skeleton is too masc too pass and you're on HRT.
>>
File: 1462866548960.png (44 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1462866548960.png
44 KB, 805x556
>>6306856
>>6306907
why do you need to be so condescending dude
>>
>>6307158
Okay, I just assumed since you said "they see a normal dude"

>>6307446
Damn, totally not my intention :\

Sorry about that. It's the way I could make sense out of it for myself.

I really didn't want to be harsh, it's just that's something I find very difficult to express "tenderly"

Apology hug? ://(
>>
bump for more possible advice.
>>
>>6306558

Stop thinking about deceiving women to get into their panties (which probably won't work anyway) and go full trans. Other trans women will date you - they will pretty much date any other mtf. If other mtfs aren't good enough for you, it's because you have issues with women that you need to work out before dating women in the first place. Other mtfs aren't going to judge you for not passing if they want to date you, either, so if you really want companionship right now, they're probably your best bet. Good luck.

>Estrogen makes me want companionship so bad.

nice misogyny, bro.
>>
>>6306558
i will be your boyfriend
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.