[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lbgt/ cis-lord here I was talking with my bi-gf about homosexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: adventurous_eyebrows.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
adventurous_eyebrows.gif
1 MB, 200x200
Hey /lbgt/ cis-lord here

I was talking with my bi-gf about homosexuality and she states that if i fuck a dude and i only fuck him by pure sexual relieve it doesnt make me gay, it must be something else.

I digress since if 20 guys gangbang me in a hot bath with consent i can claim i am not gay in the grounds that i didnt love it.
>>
>>6304253
>digress since if 20 guys gangbang me in a hot bath with consent
this is why despite being gay i'm forcing myself to like women.
>>
Since when does sex once with a man for ANY reason make you irrevocably gay?

Are you Russian or Amish?
>>
>>6304253
Is this Joanna new some in the pic
>>
>>6304320
Good choice bro. If you need encouragement, go check out some of the bizarre fetishes on /d/ that people have trained themselves to fap to through repeated exposure. Just look at pussy as a weird fetish that you want to acquire.
>>
I mean, I GUESS if you fuck a guy without being attracted to him and find his penis and male body repulsive and immediately regret it afterwards because it was so gross it doesn't make you gay.

If you fuck a guy and have any attraction to him at all you're probably at least bi.

If you consent to a gay bathhouse gangbang I feel pretty confident saying you ain't hetero.
>>
File: 1464724704865.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1464724704865.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
>>6304253
>if the only reason I had sex with a man is to have sex with a man, then I CAN'T be gay!

that sounds like a nice trick to use on all those pretend straight guys on grindr, but it's not going to work on anyone else.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.