[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
try to refute this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: laugh.jpg (52 KB, 848x565) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
52 KB, 848x565
try to refute this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XAvSWtVV8

Protip: you can't.
>>
Yet trannies would still want to have sex with him
>>
>>6301339
>try to refute this video
He's a retard. Here's your refutation.
>>
>>6301349
because he's goodlooking

transgenders are so desperate for a good looking male to pound their fake vagina and butthole because only ugly weirdos put up with them and their delusions
>>
>>6301339
>literally got so mad while driving he decided to make a video about it
what

who does that

like he's still driving home from work right now
>>
>>6301366
he's not a retard, that's very judgmental that you assume that because of his accent and colloquialism
>>
>>6301339
It's the ban evading CP posting spammer the mods are always deleting.

Sage and report him everyone. The pedophile is a legal liability to this site.
>>
>>6301505
...what? stop making up shit to try and get me banned tranny
>>
>>6301615
You've been deleted dozens of times. Each time you come posting about this or why we won't let p in , they always come in and get you for evading.

Maybe you shouldn't have posted cp to begin with.
>>
>>6301691
bullshit

>>6301369
it's low effort, just talking
>>
>>6301755
prove it then.

It's easy to change ip and they always get him each time he comes back, prove you aren't just another sock.
>>
>>6301782
How would I prove I'm not a pedophile. I'm not one. You sound weird and overly suspicious.

Chill.
>>
Everything in that video is true.
>>
>>6301917
That guy has been coming here nonstop posting everything from inane pro-p rants, to cp to just bait that looks like this. They get him each time but he's really obnoxious.

Guess you aren't him, he'd still be posting nonsense, but your original post sure sounded like his usual. It was an easy mistake to make.
>>
>>6301339
this video refutes itself on the basis of its some raging weirdo yelling at his phone in a car... whilst actually driving.
>>
>>6301339
kayla calm down lol
>>
>>6301339
i don't even care anymore
>>
>>6301339

>implying he isn't in repressiongen right now
>>
>>6301339
Why does he start crying towards the end? He starts crying, says he'll never be transgendered and then mentions that other bodybuilders transitioned. I don't want to say suspicious but suspicious.
>>
>>6301339
Dude's repressing something. People who don't really care about stuff don't get that angry about stuff that doesn't matter to them. Sometime about the topic brought something up inside him that he has a hard time dealing with. He himself maybe, trans or body-image issues? Possibly mommy or daddy issues? It's kind of like how some of the most vocal anti-gay celebrities turn out to be having gay affairs.
>>
>>6302294
>>6302228
>>6302200
>HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME SO HE MUST BE A REPRESSED TRANSGENDER!!!!!1
>>
Absolutely based
>>
>>6302294
>Dude's repressing something

nice meme
>>
File: 1452408800954.jpg (465 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452408800954.jpg
465 KB, 1280x720
>>6303979
He literally starts getting weepy at the end and specifically says that he won't be a transgender. That was never even in question to us, it's just him. He also brings up the bodybuilder thing (he is stacked) so it's just another weird concession. Shit's suspicious.
>>
File: 8656543216.jpg (52 KB, 465x455) Image search: [Google]
8656543216.jpg
52 KB, 465x455
>>6301339
>incoherent rambling

>refute this!!!

at no point does he substantiate his argument beyond a vague "U R FREEKZ AND DEREFOR SHUDNT HAVE THE RITES". if this was a way of determining who has rights and who doesnt, then where do we draw the line, i think people who dont like chocolate are freaks but that doesnt mean i support taking away their rights.

i dont know how anyone could take someone like this seriously pls halp.
>>
>>6306041
there's a difference between liking chocolate and having your cock mutilated and dilated with dildos to vaguely represent a vagina

they are in no way comparable.
>>
>>6305057
Yeah I agree, he brought up the topic of him being trans without prompting when it was just about transgender rights. Thought he was just going to continue rambling on about this as 'normal white trash guy' but instead he started to get self conscious about him being trans..
>>
>>6301339

If he's not the Bane poster from repressiongen, he's Kayla III. If he is, he's Kayla Jr.
>>
>>6307057
>>6307122
>he must be repressed because he had a stuffy nose towards the end of the video
>>
It seems like he only has problems with mtfs, which is usually the case with transphobic people.

It honestly just sounds like an insecure man who feels he needs to defend his own masculinity all the time. Who else feels the need to make a video while they're driving of them screaming obscenities? I'm sure the music choice for the background was a calculated decision on his part so people would be sure he is heterosexual.

Literally nothing of value is in this video.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.