[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting my first pair of girl's skinny jeans!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: anf_94830_01_model1.jpg (22 KB, 350x438) Image search: [Google]
anf_94830_01_model1.jpg
22 KB, 350x438
Nothing super exciting, probably a pretty standard experience, but I had it for the first time and it was great and I just need to tell someone about it!
I'm a questioning cis male (trans female? definitely at least queer) who has been collecting women's clothing for a brief time. I decided I wanted to get my first pair of women's skinny jeans, and a good pair. Found there's a Lucky Brand store nearby so I go there. I'm looking around, trying to get up the nerve to look in the women's section, but I chicken out and go look around a bit instead. later after a coffee (and admiring all the women walking around in jeans) I decide to try again. I manage to pick out a few women's cuts. One cut is called "Lolita" which made me feel kind of like a creep haha. As I'm looking around a women who works there asks if I need any help. I I think I came off kind of nervous, but she was so sweet and helpful. She even lowered her voice when she asked if I was looking for a women's pair. I said either (I had intended to try on both the men's and the women's skinny cuts to compare, so I guess it was true.) After trying on a men's pair she had recommended (fit amazingly! and some women's, she asked how things were and I said I thought the size 8 pair fit well, implying I was looking for a women's. she was great. got the hint, helped me look at other women's cuts, tried her best to find me the longest in-steam (I'm very tall). It was so great. I was wearing bright pink nail polish, so it feels like she knew what was going on, and was still so helpful and supportive and nice. It felt so great. Again, super boring story, but I just wanted to share <3
>>
File: coolstorybro.jpg (70 KB, 477x396) Image search: [Google]
coolstorybro.jpg
70 KB, 477x396
nice blog 8/8 I r8 gr8 m8 would read again
>>
Nice legs A+
>>
aww this makes me so happy im glad you had a good experience :-)
>>
>>6295359
>was still so helpful and supportive and nice
i know this is b8, but i feel i need to say this

She was servicing you, more happy you are, more gold coins you give her
>>
>>6295359
>One cut is called "Lolita"
wtf who came up with that

>>6295555
>implying random clothing store clerks are on commission
>>
I asked to make sure she would get the commission and she said they don't work on commission. And ulterior motives aside it's still nice that she was nice, ya know?
>>
>>6295404
Thank you <3 I glad I could share some of my happiness!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.