[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your ideal gay nation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: flag.png (21 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
21 KB, 640x397
Describe your ideal gay nation.
>>
i'm a tranny, gays are faggots desu

the ideal country would be ruled by a tranny cabal that kept all women in an underground facility

guys would be indoctrinated since birth that women don't exist, and that you should become a trap if you're feminine enough on governmentbucks

no transphobia ever and unpassing hons would be barred from the program

men would be paid to donate semen to an artificial insemination machine that mysteriously produces human babies through the captured women, and they'd think babies are a gift from the bottom of the earth
>>
>>6293998
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_and_Lesbian_Kingdom_of_the_Coral_Sea_Islands

already exists.
>tropical archipelago
>everyone's gay
>it's stolen from the aussies
>corallian shipyards
>>
>be righteous ruler of a peaceful homotopia
>news of a far away war in breeder land reaches you
>eventually a group of breeders collect at the border, seeking refuge
wat do?
>>
>>6294047
If they want to live in our country they must live by our rules and costumes.
>>
>>6294063
*customs
>>
>>6294016
>In a scheme similar to Israel'sLaw of Return, a person is automatically granted permanent resident status and is immediately eligible for citizenship in the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands simply by being gay or lesbian

No trannys, breeders or biscum?
I have to visit it one day... although whether it will still exist once Australia (my country) legalises gay marriage is something to consider.
>>
Do ypou think if the Corals becomes legit, we could infiltrate it and start a right-wing nationalist party? Maybe our own Heritage & Decency Front? So we could promote non-degenerate (or not as degenerate) gay families? Maybe set up a defense similar to Israel and Switzerland? Ban nudity and rainbow flags and bdsm and shota? Cleanse us of Flamers? Change the immigration laws, or maybe forcefully euthanize flamers?

Buy eventually it would probably be the Feminist Front against the Aryan Gay Maleist Coalition. And then the Islands would split like Israel and Judea. Ofcourse the feminist side would become a third world shithole.

How would our economy work?
What would our national language be?
Would Russia try to bomb us?

Oh shit I'm too damn excited
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22856586
>>
>>6295938
Calm down there, lad
>>
>>6293998
Pass a fat tax
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax
>>
When can trannys get an Island?

I wanna live in a house made out of coconut shells right now famalam
>>
It's basically Salo except without the violence.
>>
>>6296179
Well, it'll be an archipelago, so we can have an L, G, B, and T island and a central island for cross business like government or if a B and a T wanna meet up.
>>
>>6295938
No white or racial supremacy.
No sexism or transphobia.

Go.
>>
File: BWQRb.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
BWQRb.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>6294047
p08 to the neck
>>
>>6293998
dmv puts an attractiveness score on your liscence, must score a certain amount to go to nude beaches. Nude beach quota mandatory for people who score high enough
>>
My gation would be a bastion of all the finer qualities of which gay men are capable. Our natural aptitude for diplomacy would be used to secure our borders from the lesbian marauders and the tranny incursions.

The homosexual bloodlines would be kept pure. Aryan boys with a masculine streak would be trained in both the civic and military arts, while femboys would succor them in times of war.

Polyamory, being the truest expression of homosexual proclivities, would be normalized to a significant extent. At the same time prep would be distributed by the state so aids would be eliminated in a generation.

Using our superior taste and aesthetic sensibilities, we would build a magnificent capital city that would become the jewel of the world.

The government would be purely meritocratic and no form of class stratification would exist. The finest male specimens would willingly donate their sperm to the breeding programs, which involve chaining women like veel in the catacombs.

Knowing full well our history of subjugation by the perfidious heterosexual threat, we would be a militant state in the vein of Sparta.
>>
No women allowed. MTF are alright though.
Artificial Wombs, ala Man of Steel.
Only Whites and Asians allowed. (no indians)
Constant check ups for STDs, contracting an STD results in death for you and your partner
Absolutely NO immigration, unless; "Male or MTF, Clean, you must accept the customs of the country and not the other way around, if you do not wish to have sex with other men then you cannot do it with anyone"
>>
>>6296781
so whats the genetic custom, top donates y bottom donates x, and do random for the others or what
>>
>>6296781
Forgot to mention;
>only ones allowed to act cutesy or effeminate are MTF
>men have be men
>none of this flamboyant shit
>no gay pride parades
>>6296904
Genetic custom? Do you mean for Artificial Wombs?
Not sure. I'd say random is best. But make sure they're always men and gay or trans
>>
I guess MtFs really do hate biological women
>>
File: 1396873893742.gif (897 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1396873893742.gif
897 KB, 245x250
>>6296738
>>
>>6296169
yes
>>
>>6296217
I'm trans, but my boyfriend is cis and straight. Can I bring him?
>>
>>6297623
>less-attractive women hate more-attractive women

who knew?
>>
File: 1451910633057s.jpg (8 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
1451910633057s.jpg
8 KB, 189x250
>>6293998
A nation of fags would not last long...
>>
No bio men. Our daughters never learn of their horrors and will be groomed to become ladies of refined taste. They'll have a variety of interests and skills, our days will be filled with leisure and love and probably naked olympics. Slavery will be reinstated. No fat people or uggos or retards. Our families will be selectively bred to have the most beautiful and charming of women. Every night is taco night.
>>
>>6299530
>Every night is taco night.
I lol'd
>>
>>6299530
>No bio men.
what, you'd kick out a post-op child transitioned MtF but lol transguys are cool?

> Slavery will be reinstated
so will you enslave men or niggers? or will girls be your "slaves" ^_- ?
>>
Why is slavery such a common theme in this thread holy shit
>>
Ancient Athens. Women stay indoors, remain legal minors through their lives, and are strictly for breeding purposes.
>>
>>6300262
>transguys are cool
No men period. There would be no ftms in my paradise because they wouldn't know what a man is, there would only exist one gender, one sex. In fact, all philosophies going into gender and sex would be eliminated. We keep it uniform and simple, without filthy sjw propaganda.

>so will you enslave men or niggers? or will girls be your "slaves" ^_-
Only females so only female slaves. Mostly as a means for keeping debt in check, and saving the poorest of the poor from being trampled on by society. They can sell themselves as slavegirls to their female buyers who will care for them until the servitude length agreed upon is fulfilled. When that happens, the mistress is required by law to set her slave free with enough to have a stable footing in the world. But if they love their mistress they can remain devoted slaves all their lives.
>>
>>6302442
> "I think white gay people feel cheated because they were born, in principle, in a society in which they were supposed to be safe. The anomaly of their sexuality puts them in danger, unexpectedly. Their reaction seems to me in direct proportion to their sense of feeling cheated of the advantages which accrue to white people in a white society. There's an element, it has always seemed to me, of bewilderment and complaint. Now that may sound very harsh, but the gay world as such is no more prepared to accept black people than anywhere else in society."

James Baldwin
>>
>>6295938
>no bdsm
>no shota

way to be a fucking spoilsport
>>
File: JW9zARf[1].jpg (285 KB, 1060x650) Image search: [Google]
JW9zARf[1].jpg
285 KB, 1060x650
>>6302442
Because we're modeling our society after ancient Sparta
>>
>>6302955
Would jubilee ever be possible?
>>
>>6302442
Because BDSM
>>
>>6304252
Oh absolutely. I will declare a jubilee year after a successful military campaign ad well.
>>
>>6304223
so basically you want a militant slave state?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.