[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traps/Sissies/Femboys Aging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Zoey Dave Chapelle.jpg (123 KB, 1368x2000) Image search: [Google]
Zoey Dave Chapelle.jpg
123 KB, 1368x2000
I wonder about traps/sissies/femboys (the real-world kind) and what happens to them when they hit their 30's - 40's etc

I wonder how much of their cute and supple looks they retain, how much of it gets wrinkled and crinkled away. Do they age like women? Do they somehow bring the graceful aging of men to their feminine form?

I wonder because I, a fat hairy chud of a manlet, have been thinking about trying to go trap-mode. I've thought about it and decided that what little masculinity I have is mostly spent on chillaxing, so I wouldnt be losing much of I feminized myself. I've got diets and workouts to study, plenty of those, but I'm slightly concerned, because I'm already 25

And I worry that there's basically no point if by the time I get the looks I want, I've so little time to really enjoy it

wbu?
Any of you know better?
Pic kinda related
>>
>>6291840
I'm a 300 hundred year old femboy
When i was 14 I drank from the fountain of youth
>>
File: amazing.png (42 KB, 256x263) Image search: [Google]
amazing.png
42 KB, 256x263
>>6291971
>>
>>6291840
i'm a femboy on hrt and im curious myself what ill be looking like in my 30's and 40s.
started hrt when i was 20 and now i'm 24. ;_; still get asked about high school and carded at movie theaters. so that's good i guess.
>>
>>6292015
The saddest thing is Ive been thinking about this since I was 21, but it took me 4 years to think "yeah, I could give it a shot"

Guess we'll find out together
>>
most of them commit suicide long before they reach that point
>>
File: duchess alba.jpg (447 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
duchess alba.jpg
447 KB, 2048x1536
What happens is that they go over to plastic surgery. Chemical peels, saline and botox injections, some lifting here and there. Their BDD goes assplode and they end up looking like pic related or killing themselves after molesting little boys.
>>
>>6291840
As soon as you're cute don't waste anytime finding a sugar daddy. You'll need the money for surgery when you hit 30
>>
File: genesis1.jpg (2 MB, 1604x2263) Image search: [Google]
genesis1.jpg
2 MB, 1604x2263
>>6292024
>>
>>6292015

If you're on HRT, you'll age in a feminine manner. Masculization is due to testosterone
>>
I am a femboy on HRT but I think aging gracefully is a meme. It all depends on your genetics and your facial features but it's true estrogen won't hurt you since it extends your telomeres making you live longer and look younger whether you are fugly or not.
>>
>>6292027
Is surgery really gonna be that necessary?
>>
Cute pretty is worthless, cuteness in general has a expiration date.

Beautiful and Womanly handsomeness is where it's at, do I look like a man? Yeah buy it's the face of a handsome woman that'll knock yours socks off
>>
>>6292072
Hm
Well I do have relatively androgynous facial structure, I think

I mean if you remove my beard my sister and I are pretty similar in the face, except her eyes are bigger
>>
>>6292067
If estrogen is the miracle cure you a professing it to be, then why are women nearing menopausal age or in menopause not given estrogen?

Not only would it, as you are saying, making them live longer and look younger.
Which would save them from expensive plastic surgery and intense procedures but also rejuvenate them much more naturally.

Why aren't women lining up the doors to doctors to be placed on HRT from around 35? What could the reason be I wonder?
>>
>>6291840
>graceful aging of men

Becoming fat, hairy and balding is graceful now?
>>
>>6292099

>then why are women nearing menopausal age or in menopause not given estrogen

I'm actually physically laughing-- that is LITERALLY the demographic HRT was originally created for
>>
>>6292099

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hrt+menopause
>>
>>6292105
Well that's more a symptom of lethargy really. A man who takes reasonably good care of himself will age gracefully, into someone with gravitas and old-money class

Like Patrick Stewart or the late Sir Christopher Lee

Obviously I understand that the same applies to women but Im under the impression that's harder to maintain, what with the endless slew of youth products the female market seems to call for
>>
>>6292116
>>6292111
It's used to relieve menopause, not for them to be on estrogen for the rest of their lives.
Because the dangers are too great
Including everything from cancer to heart failure
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases_conditions/hic-what-is-perimenopause-menopause-postmenopause/hic-hormone-therapy
>>
>>6292069
Yes. At some point your body starts aging in and undeniably manly way
>>
>>6292121

So what happens when a transwoman is on hrt past 60? Same risks as a ciswoman?
>>
>25
>wants to be "qt trap"

>>
>>6292015
How do people take you seriously in your job and life in general ?
>>
>>6292067
That's not what estrogen does you fucking dumass
>>
If estrogen stopped aging, all women over thirty would be DIYing to preserve their fleeting youth.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.