[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender male to female bodybuilders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
you tend to see a lot of female to male bodybuilders out there, but are there many bodybuilders that are the opposite, male to female?
>>
>>6288269
Male to female bodybuilders taking part in competition would be YUUUUGELY unfair to cis female bodybuilders

Also I've never seen one ever
>>
>>6288276
trans women often have lower testosterone in their bodies than cis females have so i don't see how it would be unfair
>>
>>6288294
Because the body a transwoman was born with naturally has a higher muscle-to-fat ratio than the body a ciswoman was born with

Look up 'human anatomy'
>>
>>6288339
>naturally has a higher muscle-to-fat ratio

which then changes because that's kind of how estrogen works
>>
>>6288339
and that shit changes with hrt.
read a book or something senpai
>>
>>6288432
The MtF would still have a huge advantage even if they were using estrogen, which they wouldn't necessarily be using anyway. It's unfair and it will never be okay.
>>
>>6288439
You probably don't give a shit about women's sports, you're just being petty.
>>
>>6288269
Sounds like a reverse "Some Like It Hot" gambit.
>man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man

If successful, most people would only see through the first layer of the ruse.
>>
>>6288294
Unless they're gonna get a whole new skeleton and skeletal muscles, I don't see how it's fair
>>
File: 1411288425086.jpg (329 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1411288425086.jpg
329 KB, 800x800
>>6289202
>tfw transitioning to a girl skeleton
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.